• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

We received a few buffs this patch.

48 posts in this topic

Posted

No it doesn't.

It won't show it on your P sheet but there is a nominal increase in attack speed beyond 5, something like 1 percent per skill. Test it, you will see the difference.

5 is the cap unless you slot one of these in your costume gem slot http://bddatabase.net/us/item/15643/

Mind you getting gem slots in your costumes isn't out in NA yet so 5 is the cap in NA.

Posted

5 is the cap unless you slot one of these in your costume gem slot http://bddatabase.net/us/item/15643/

Mind you getting gem slots in your costumes isn't out in NA yet so 5 is the cap in NA.

kinda brokem n p2w if we get that, then we r also stuck with having to use that ugly skin

Posted (edited)

kinda brokem n p2w if we get that, then we r also stuck with having to use that ugly skin

nah you melt the crafted costume for the gem. you get the gem slot from an item that drops from gahaz and using it on one of your costumes. it's all in game shit. however, you need a cash shop costume to put the gem slot into. this lets you use any outfit you want tho. once again, this is not in NA yet. should be eventually tho. its a pretty cool system.

Edit: Also keep in mind that the crystals we get in kamasylvia kind of make the existing craftable costume obsolete so it makes sense that they add a new kind that's still relevant after we get those crystals.

Edited by kobitz

Posted

Test it. Works.

Posted

No. Skill points are tied to the mobs you kill + whatever your current skill point # is. Some give more than others. After you hit the soft cap, which I believe is 1500, you start only getting 1 or 2 skill points per gain.

1650 is softcap & u get 1 point / level :D 

Posted

Man I was feeling fancy with my 1480 

Posted (edited)

Can't tell you for sure, but it certainly felt faster than normal, ask Stryk about it. He was the one who told me that. 

Edited by LethalAF

Posted

Can't tell you for sure, but it certainly felt faster than normal, ask Stryk about it. He was the one who told me that. 

oooooh. Well if big homie stryk said it I believe then. Ive read that too that it will increase at a lower rate but Ill try it out tonight. If true thaaanks man needed more attack speed. Wish murderous intent had a 10% attack speed passive like shadow slash has the 5%. 

Posted

Shit if murder gave 10% we really would be OP imo. 

Posted (edited)

Shit if murder gave 10% we really would be OP imo. 

we should have the fastest attack speed in the game. Itd be easy to implement and wouldn't be gam breaking. Easiest buff to give and would still reward skill. If we have the least defenese in this game in SA nd frontal guards I feel we should be the fatest attackers then to make up for the lack of defense. How do yu have nodefense AND have slow af skills. An attack speed buff would solve alot of the classes problems honestly lol. This is also why I swapped to destruction stone gotta go fast to whoop ass. 

Edited by SexGawdTy

Posted

we should have the fastest attack speed in the game. Itd be easy to implement and wouldn't be gam breaking. Easiest buff to give and would still reward skill. If we have the least defenese in this game in SA nd frontal guards I feel we should be the fatest attackers then to make up for the lack of defense. How do yu have nodefense AND have slow af skills. An attack speed buff would solve alot of the classes problems honestly lol. This is also why I swapped to destruction stone gotta go fast to whoop ass. 

Good logic I guess. 

Posted

1650 is softcap & u get 1 point / level :D 

1687 was the breakpoint of when it went from 3 sp to 1sp for me.

Posted

1687 was the breakpoint of when it went from 3 sp to 1sp for me.

yea tbh i only noticed when i was 1700+ but at the moment i noticed ppl told me it was 1650 :D

so u could be right , i'm not 100% sure

Posted

They should implement warrior ult into Mach Explosion :/

1 person likes this

Posted

Good logic I guess. 

and lethal u sure about attack speed? Guildie told me stryk said anything above 5 is useless doesnt add anything. Hes not on today so cant ask him myself :/

Posted

and lethal u sure about attack speed? Guildie told me stryk said anything above 5 is useless doesnt add anything. Hes not on today so cant ask him myself :/

I'm sure he told me the opposite about a week ago.

Posted

Good logic I guess. 

and ya I asked stryk he confirmed. Now to try this out hehehes. I wonder if attack speed elixers help too

Posted

There is dimishing return above 5 attack speed I'm pretty sure.

Posted

There is dimishing return above 5 attack speed I'm pretty sure.

ya its like 1% each instead I think and above 10 is like .25%

Posted

Attack speed does not increase above level 5 without the costume breakthrough crystal. 

Posted

Costume breakthrough crystal? What is That? Is it the one that lets you extract stat from costume mill one to put into a pearl shop costume?

Posted

Attack speed does not increase above level 5 without the costume breakthrough crystal. 

Dont know I feel faster if I pop an  elixir maybe placebo but its just an elixir so don't hurt to use it lol