• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ahon Kirus Armor

62 posts in this topic

Posted

You need to go to Tariff, near Ahon Kirus ( the lady with this armor from the topics ) there a troup of Shroud Knight, just take her quest and start her questline, after that you should be able to have the design

tyvm!

Posted

Finally a long cape for Maehwa!2017-04-26_876881366.thumb.JPG.47ce3d1562017-04-26_876892945.thumb.JPG.cd3132c9e2017-04-26_876924912.thumb.JPG.9f8f9e490

2 people like this

Posted

lol @ shroud knight, maybe after they fix or finish the armor i might consider it.  it looks like a broken and unfinished item that no one noticed when crafting the game.  first time i seen the npc in tarif i was like wow did they not finish this???!!!  as a 3d modeler and animator it's really sad what you guys consider good.  no wonder there is so much uninspired garbage these days.

Posted (edited)

since you postet all the crafting recipes at the first page - here is the other one /female

2017-04-27_981203876.thumb.JPG.480aabfeb

Edited by Sanivia

Posted

Too bad , like the Jarette or Delphes Knight. shroud and ahon have the same problems. the useless weapon at the belt

1 person likes this

Posted

Male Shroud Armor (Ninja)

2017-04-26_688817615.JPG

Posted

Finally a long cape for Maehwa!2017-04-26_876881366.thumb.JPG.47ce3d1562017-04-26_876892945.thumb.JPG.cd3132c9e2017-04-26_876924912.thumb.JPG.9f8f9e490

your character looks like my long lost friend that i havent talk for awhile O.o

So pretty!

1 person likes this

Posted

Sadly, you can't pull the hood up but it looks pretty decent with the Karlstein hood if you dye them correctly!

XNxeAx4.jpg

Posted

Sadly, you can't pull the hood up but it looks pretty decent with the Karlstein hood if you dye them correctly!

XNxeAx4.jpg

Problem is from the back you can clearly see the hood isnt from the outfits :/

dunno if you saw my screenshot, but with the Lahr hat, i think its go very well

Posted

Is there a level requirement?

Posted

Is there a level requirement?

nope

Posted

Problem is from the back you can clearly see the hood isnt from the outfits :/

dunno if you saw my screenshot, but with the Lahr hat, i think its go very well

Very true, very true. :( I wish they'd just let us use the hood Ahon Kirus is wearing, grr!

I'll try the Lahr hat!

Posted

Very true, very true. :( I wish they'd just let us use the hood Ahon Kirus is wearing, grr!

I'll try the Lahr hat!

Yep sooo true, the base hood look very nice, i dont know why in all crafted costule they hide the helmet part

Posted

Well if you dye it right it looks very close to the trenchcoat, the karlstein hood I mean, and I like that its not set as you can wear whatever you want as a head piece.  I very much liie mix and matching my armor sets.

Posted

Do we know how many dye slots do the new costumes have once converted?

Posted

this is one of the best free costumes tbh

Posted

Ugh, it really annoys me that my gear/crystal choices mean I have to use the movement speed costumes but they're usually the crappest looking ones :(

Posted

xD I got it and noticed i need the clothing coupo~n damit!!

Is like the best skin i ve found in game ever and cant wear it!

Id give up to 5 artisan workers just to get one ticket ;)

Posted

Ugh, it really annoys me that my gear/crystal choices mean I have to use the movement speed costumes but they're usually the crappest looking ones :(

movement speed elixir or foodbuff maybe? even though theres better food buffs out there, elixir might work out. 

Posted (edited)

Best outfit EU

Do we know how many dye slots do the new costumes have once converted?

10 slots, cape included.

Here's another image, dyed the top half with metal (gives it that bone armor look), bottom with shiny metal:

12719967859602620416_20170427020614_1.th

Edited by Distant Thunder
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thanks alot :D @Distant Thunder I'd hate to burn an exchange ticket,only to run to another Jarrett's.

Would be nice if they included some way to preview what dying the item would look like before you use up the ticket tbh ...

Edited by Elan

Posted (edited)

Thanks alot :D @Distant Thunder I'd hate to burn an exchange ticket,only to run to another Jarrett's.

Would be nice if they included some way to preview what dying the item would look like before you use up the ticket tbh ...

Do you have a color pallet in mind? I've got Merv's for another week, so I could try out something and post it here. The parts are:

1. Torso/abs covering
  2. Shoulders/wrist
  3. Hands
  4. Lower torso
  5. Legs (includes thighs/calfs)
  6. Feet
  7. Sword top half
  8. Belt
  9. Sword bottom half
  10. Cape
Edited by Distant Thunder
1 person likes this

Posted

Nah since it has that many dye slots it will be o.k to convert it.I was just worried it might have 3-4 dye slots,each dying several areas of the costume, made of different materials altogether.

So far I have only converted Delphe Knight and Jarrett's costumes and while the first has a really nice with 7 dye slots the latter was....disappointing to say the least...

Why do they go through the trouble of making detailed outfits and then slacking on marking the dye areas,I will never know..but several pearl costumes have issues with dye slots/dye areas as well.

Posted

too bad it's technically not free bc of the need for a tailoring coupon to actually wear it regularly ... :/

too bad it's technically not free bc of the need for a tailoring coupon to actually wear it regularly ... :/

So pretty!

aww thank you! i worked hard on her xD

So pretty!

aww thank you! i worked hard on her xD

Posted

I have it now and its greatest part is the cape imo. The upper half looks pretty good in general, but probably a little too edgy for my taste with all the skulls and spiderwebs and whatnot. The lower half and especially the leg armor and shoes are kinda ugly though. I think I'd rather wear the Shroud armor, although this one has its charms.

SilvLZm.png