• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

ATTENDANCE rewards last week so much effort?! LUL

32 posts in this topic

Posted

d0YsDEs.jpg

Posted

It was implemented so all the whiners would stop creating tickets for not being able to log in every day to get best rewards.

13 people like this

Posted

d0YsDEs.jpg

hold? Hold yourselves? How do u ----- up a meme that badly.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

OP
- OMG THEY GIVING FREE STUFF AGAIN , MUST COMPLAIN.

previously the calendar stop at the big jewelry box and the last week you were getting nothing.
they added a line with at least SOMETHING and now the folks who miss a couple days can still get the big jewelry box.

in other words , you're 100 % wrong to complain on this.

Edited by Sizer
12 people like this

Posted

OP
- OMG THEY GIVING FREE STUFF AGAIN , MUST COMPLAIN.

previously the calendar stop at the big jewelry box and the last week you were getting nothing.
they added a line with at least SOMETHING and now the folks who miss a couple days can still get the big jewelry box.

in other words , you're 100 % wrong to complain on this.

"free stuff" argument is getting old, its still not creative,innovative, or anything, its just plain laziness. i dont care about value. i just want different items or something and different amounts. not this laziness.

Posted

Sizer I've seen you post a bunch of times and generally seem to have the right of most situations but I've gotta ask.  Where is your profile gif from?   I'm positive i've seen it but just cant recall where and It's slowly driving me crazy af.  

Posted

Better than nothing... and it was nothing for quite some time.

They only added the 5th row recently.

Posted (edited)

"free stuff" argument is getting old, its still not creative,innovative, or anything, its just plain laziness. i dont care about value. i just want different items or something and different amounts. not this laziness.

Better than nothing... and it was nothing for quite some time.

They only added the 5th row recently.

^
and exactly because of QQers like OP.
give them an inch and they ask for a foot.

Sizer I've seen you post a bunch of times and generally seem to have the right of most situations but I've gotta ask.  Where is your profile gif from?   I'm positive i've seen it but just cant recall where and It's slowly driving me crazy af.  

Turbokid

Edited by Sizer
1 person likes this

Posted

Last several topics about the same shit werent flamed enough? Another OP that wants to get rekt?

Posted

^and exactly because of QQers like OP.
give them an inch and they ask for a foot.

Turbokid

its not like it says it in your tag... 

Posted

For complaining, OP should throw all their rewards stuff on the ground. Go ahead, do it.

Posted

I want another penguin. lol

1 person likes this

Posted

For info, Azz is an EU player on Balenos channels, and yes he tends to be annoying in chat too...

1 person likes this

Posted

I have no issue with a memory frag as attendance award. But getting a memory frag as attendance reward for 7 in days in a row is crappy in my opinion. 

Posted

For info, Azz is an EU player on Balenos channels, and yes he tends to be annoying in chat too...

You could've just stopped at "EU Balenos".

1 person likes this

Posted

OP gets free items..........

giphy.gif

Posted

You could've just stopped at "EU Balenos".

I like to be as explicit as possible if I can...

Posted (edited)

I like to be as explicit as possible if I can...

damn i got fans, nice.

if i'd take your free stuff argument, same could be said about "FREE CONTENT" just dont complain about the miserable content they put into the game, like halfassed margoria and halfassed valencia LUL. sry but i dont support kissing a companies butt just cause stuff is free, that mentality is for kids.

Edited by FamousAzzkicker

Posted (edited)

damn i got fans, nice.

Tis hurt that you don't recognise me after all the meaningful conversation we had... I'll admit that my chars names are pretty misleading due to me being inventive tho...

if i'd take your free stuff argument, same could be said about "FREE CONTENT" just dont complain about the miserable content they put into the game, like halfassed margoria and halfassed valencia LUL. sry but i dont support kissing a companies butt just cause stuff is free, that mentality is for kids.

Except tis not FREE STUFF, tis care for crybaby stuff. The last line was added because people cried they couldn't login everyday, no more, no less.

Edited by Le_Flemard
forum are crappy

Posted

main reason why i stopped playing for 30 days

id rather have oliva for 30 days than this

Posted

Their first attempt for the last week was about 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, then 42 fragments, but they kinda lost the person responsible for this, so they left it with 1 each day - and I am happy with this.

One day - maybe - someone (OP) will admit that he/she/it got the idea behind this, instead of persisting on and on without any further purpose than his virtual pride or ignorance.

Posted

I feel like thisis probably for people who miss a few days so they don't complain about missing good stuff.  My problem with this is its an attendance reward, either you are here or not, GTFO with your I missed a day BS.

I'd rather they just cut the last week and start the next cycle as by now this seems to be a reoccurring thing.

Posted

I know why they did it but still.

They could've made it 5 per day. 35 memories a week isn't gamebreaking and 1 a day feels more like leftovers from the masters table. "Be glad I gave you this bone"

Posted (edited)

Turbokid

Did u change ur profile pic? I could sworn it was a side view of a pink haired girl with some blue sparklies under her eye 

Oh wait nvm that's @Kotaro

Apparently I get Sizer confused with Kotaro... 

apple2.jpg.22921ea3f239c6782e4509871cf03 <--Kotaro

wolCbE.gif.f8d0a76fc86fa54b795d414a003b8 <---Sizer

Edited by Dremlock

Posted

Did u change ur profile pic? I could sworn it was a side view of a pink haired girl with some blue sparklies under her eye 

Oh wait nvm that's @Kotaro

Apparently I get Sizer confused with Kotaro... 

It's the same character from the same movie, so not much of a surprise there :P

... now, what did I plan on writing regarding the attendance rewards again. Forgot, so must have been insignificant. Just like the last row of rewards.

1 person likes this