• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Urgent Maintenance April 27

212 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear Players,

We will perform our maintenance as follows:

Date: Thursday, 27.04.2017

Duration: 1.5hServer Down:Server Up:
Global06:00 UTC07:30 UTC
West Coast (NA)23:00 PDT00:30 PDT
East Coast (NA)02:00 EDT03:30 EDT
Central (EU)08:00 CEST09:30 CEST

Reason:

• Hotfix for Anemos Horse Gear Set issue.

Follow us on Twitter/Facebook to stay up2date.
Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best regards,
BDO Team

1 person likes this

Posted

A hotfix for a pearl item? This is new and shocking.

27 people like this

Posted

Is that all that's going to get fixed? I mean there's lots of lag and the constant dcs are very annoying when I can't click start to get back in.

7 people like this

Posted

Is that all that's going to get fixed? I mean there's lots of lag and the constant dcs are very annoying when I can't click start to get back in.

Well, you see their priorities. Remember when the imperial delivery limit was wrong for 3 weeks. I stopped investing money since then and it feels good. 

5 people like this

Posted

Pf, another day without AFK stuffs..... no compensation I supose.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, you see their priorities. Remember when the imperial delivery limit was wrong for 3 weeks. I stopped investing money since then and it feels good. 

It gets annoying when they don't look at major problems like the constant dcs, lag, screen buttons not working or the server constantly doing loading screens for no reason while im running around trying to level or do quests.

5 people like this

Posted

Mutant Ogre movement pattern was not fixed either in this patch;

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/138254452

Each time he faces the tree look at the debuff bar, he continually resets himself.

2 people like this

Posted

is mutant ogre killable now? please reply

1 person likes this

Posted

Please reply.

Posted

I dreamed about the server performance was improved. Really mainteannce for only a pearl item, you have bigger problems than that.

3 people like this

Posted

You guys are missing the point, PA and Kakao don't care if the servers are broken, as long as the playerbase continues to play the game, and pay for cash shop items, there's no reason for them to fix the server issues.

5 people like this

Posted

Pearl shop item missing!? 

WZ1AL83.png

EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE!!!11 Quick!!

13 people like this

Posted

hotfix the freakin servers

2 people like this

Posted

Pearl shop item missing!? 

WZ1AL83.png

EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE!!!11 Quick!!

like when there was a hole in the ocean, or ppl in siegeweapons got 1 fps as soon as they got in, or siege weapons simply didnt work for the first 30 minutes. No hotfix nothing when it actually matters. But when a cash shop costume is missing. oh dear. DROP EVERYTHING AND HOTFIX IMMEDIATLY!

9 people like this

Posted

What about a urgent FPS fix maintenance?

9 people like this

Posted

Tomorrow's popular complaint will be "I never got my Anemos Horse Gear back like I was supposed to!", while oddly the complaints exceeding the number of Anemos Horse Gear items actually sold.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hot fix for pearl shop item hmm, broken valkyrie shield for 1 month...hmmm

11 people like this

Posted

Since we talking Cash shop... are you going to give me my time back on my value pack? Cause you are wasting my precious time for your incompetency.

12 people like this

Posted

Yeah fix the lag it's so bad after last patch. Tons of freezes, People don't load, even enchanting lags out.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm going to get disconnected in the middle of the night just so you can put something back on the pearl shop item? 

1 person likes this

Posted

One word "Compensation" tyvm

2 people like this

Posted

I'm going to get disconnected in the middle of the night just so you can put something back on the pearl shop item? 

Not even.

It's just switching a flag on already sold stuff so it gets shown again.

Posted

Pf, another day without AFK stuffs..... no compensation I supose.

Get over asking for compensation

Posted (edited)

o

extended? ffs 

Edited by MiNiBUNZ

Posted

Thank you! Can't remember what horse I had it on. Hard to find something invisible 😕

1 person likes this