• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Urgent Maintenance April 27

212 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow.. :I Bringing the whole server down for an hour 30 minutes, just for horse gear?
How about the rest of the major issues that popped up. While I'm grinding at Bandits, I'm constantly dropping down to 20fps. It's inexcusable. Oh, And my shield. Fix. :D

Posted

wheres the hotfix for the horrible lag on half of the channels

2 people like this

Posted

I m sure they fix our block :D

2 people like this

Posted

Hotfix the fps issue introduced in that heap of crap patch while your at it. 

Posted

Dear Players,

We will perform our maintenance as follows:

Date: Thursday, 27.04.2017

Duration: 1.5hServer Down:Server Up:
Global06:00 UTC07:30 UTC
West Coast (NA)23:00 PDT00:30 PDT
East Coast (NA)02:00 EDT03:30 EDT
Central (EU)08:00 CEST09:30 CEST

Reason:

• Hotfix for Anemos Horse Gear Set issue.

Follow us on Twitter/Facebook to stay up2date.
Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best regards,
BDO Team

wow, we lag for months in torture and pain but a HORSE OUTFIT gets an EMERGENCY MAINT??????????????? This is absurd.

8 people like this

Posted

THIS IS NUTS!!

Related image

6 people like this

Posted

wow, we lag for months in torture and pain but a HORSE OUTFIT gets an EMERGENCY MAINT??????????????? This is absurd.

Guessing they value the Horse outfits more than the player base @CM_Aethon, @CM_Yukimura think you guys can do something about the server lag on the odd numbered channels? or maybe give us something for the maintenance x2 this week? (Server lag fix would suffice)

1 person likes this

Posted

Can't give enough likes for the posts in this thread :(

Posted

C O M P E N S A T I O N ; Im talking blackstone event , sharp/hard event , ogre ring box event.

4 people like this

Posted

Dear Players,

Reason:

Best regards,
BDO Team

Fix night vendor hold option.

2 people like this

Posted

How about you ninja introduce a Play your way event like you ninja nerfed my CP dishes eh?

BLACK STONE EVEEEEEEEENT AS COMPENSATIOOOOON.

Pick up your pitchforks BOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIISS.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes plz fix the server lag...this last patch messed up everything, I logged in a few hours ago to check out the new stuff that we could make including the silver emborioded sailors costume...apon logging in I had around 5fps and moving around was as if I had a BIG WADE of gum stuck to my boots...god forbid if I opened my map..couldn't even drag it anywhere I wanted to go >:l

Posted

HORSE GEAR 

KAPPA

Posted

Kakao we need our crackstone event you cant just give us a crackstone event every 2 weeks and withdraw us from our addiction, especially with the new enchantment system you need to run graphs and data through circulation of crackstones to initiate tweaks and changes WHAT ARE YOU DOING I NEED THAT CRACKSTONE

1 person likes this

Posted

DP buff patch - i got a DP buff
week after patch - i got pre DP patch DP nerf
yesterdays patch - I got the DP buff patch buff again.
Todays maintenance I better not get the pre DP patch nerf again!

Posted

Dear Players,

Reason:

Best regards,
BDO Team

This is a joke right yall cant fix server issues broken skills d-sync but you shut down the servers to fix a horse gear set?.

Well I was thinking this game was becoming a joke then I realised it was Kakao and Pearl Abyss.

1.5 hrs downtime....wow just wow.

Posted

Hot fix for this weeks attendance rewards while your at it?

1 person likes this

Posted

Dear Players,

Reason:

Best regards,
BDO Team

Can you fix valk shield as well? That's more game changing that an aesthetic item.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow, KashKao continuously make themselves look worse! 

And there was me thinking it was a hotfix for the FPS issues, happens to be for a pearl shop item what a -----ing surprise. 

Greedy cash grab company! 

1 person likes this

Posted

Everyone hating on Kakao for having a maintenance for this needs to stfu, I dont have the horse outfit, but I DO have pearl items that I paid money for, and if they had been rendered useless by a bug I would be more annoyed than some nerd raging because he cant play the game for 1.5 hours. Granted that it shouldn't have been deleted in the first place. It is perfectly reasonable to hate on them for all the other broken stuff with their game, but having a maintenance to fix this for their paying customers instead of making them wait a week to use their purchased item which they bought with hard earned money is perfectly acceptable.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Everyone hating on Kakao for having a maintenance for this needs to stfu, I dont have the horse outfit, but I DO have pearl items that I paid money for, and if they had been rendered useless by a bug I would be more annoyed than some nerd raging because he cant play the game for 1.5 hours. Granted that it shouldn't have been deleted in the first place. It is perfectly reasonable to hate on them for all the other broken stuff with their game, but having a maintenance to fix this for their paying customers instead of making them wait a week to use their purchased item which they bought with hard earned money is perfectly acceptable.

I don't think anyone is mad that they are actually putting the effort to fix the horse armor, the issue is when the rest of us "PAYING" customers are not able to play due to the lag and de-sync issues yet they do nothing but point the blame somewhere else is what's making people mad. 

IMO, the lag and bad performance of the servers is a much larger issue than the horse armor, I have paid thousands of my "HARD EARNED MONEY" to play this game, it's not just my horse armor that I can't use, it's all my armor and everything else. There is no defense for them not taking any action or making any response to the ongoing server performance issues.

Thanks

Edited by Royel
13 people like this

Posted

I don't think anyone is mad that they are actually putting the effort to fix the horse armor, the issue is when the rest of us "PAYING" customers are not able to play due to the lag and de-sync issues yet they do nothing but point the blame somewhere else is what's making people mad. 

IMO, the lag and bad performance of the servers is a much larger issue than the horse armor, I have paid thousands of my "HARD EARNED MONEY" to play this game, it's not just my horse armor that I can't use, it's all my armor and everything else. There is no defense for them not taking any action or making any response to the ongoing server performance issues.

Thanks

This guy gets it! +1 

Posted

It's not even useless, it's just invisible.

Posted

Thanks

Im playing from Australia, I never have any lag issues on any server. Never have Desync issues either, so I have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to that. I agree that some bugs like valk blocking etc are inexcusable. And you can drop the sarcasm as far as the paying thing is concerned, there is a clear and warranted priority for people who spend a lot of money on this game over people who buy the game and spend fk all on pearls. The people buying the pearls are what keeps this game running, and if they didnt look after the big spenders, then there would be no game for anyone, and i prefer a 1.5 hour maint to a permanent maint.

It's not even useless, it's just invisible.

While it may still be applying the buffs, it is a cosmetic item. if it is not showing up, then it is not serving its purpose, therefore it is useless

2 people like this