• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Urgent Maintenance April 27

212 posts in this topic

Posted

yet again more time wasted extended as always

Posted

Pearl item not working, let's fix that ASAP, and take 1.5 hours to do it.

Oh 1.5 hours not enough, ----- it 2 hours! We'll just keep extending.

I know right.

pearl items: insta fix
other bug fixes: let's fix that in 10 years... maybe

Posted

For the love of god, can you fix the shit that really matters instead of a bit of horse gear?

Posted

HOTFIX EXTENDED!  

1 person likes this

Posted

Everyone hating on Kakao for having a maintenance for this needs to stfu, I dont have the horse outfit, but I DO have pearl items that I paid money for, and if they had been rendered useless by a bug I would be more annoyed than some nerd raging because he cant play the game for 1.5 hours. Granted that it shouldn't have been deleted in the first place. It is perfectly reasonable to hate on them for all the other broken stuff with their game, but having a maintenance to fix this for their paying customers instead of making them wait a week to use their purchased item which they bought with hard earned money is perfectly acceptable.

And you need to remember that not every PAYING CUSTOMER bought the horse gear. Many of us who are funding this game spent our pearls on OTHER items, things like expanded storage, additional worker slots, value packs, things that are rendered useless during this emergency maintenance window (Now extended it seems) to address some cosmetic item that could have waited a week living under the 'known issues' list.

1 person likes this

Posted

FFS

Posted

What a -----ing joke, I demand compensation. 

Posted

What a -----ing joke, I demand compensation. 

That's why they extended ofcourse, to bring in compensation...

Posted

Second patch is up bois.

Posted (edited)

Seeing everyone complain is hilarious. 
Especially the people writing like they're screeching as if they'd do it better or faster. 

and then demanding compensation.

Its 2hrs, go watch netflix, or take a nap, or eat, or go do something in life. 

"Is jus gaem. why you heff to be mad"

Edited by Vesiga
2 people like this

Posted

Ashes of Creation, kickstarter in 4 days :P

The only thing this game is holding on to right now is there's nothing else out there at present. 

KashKao better get their shit together if they want to retain players when something better comes along! 

2 people like this

Posted

I was looking forward to playing after finishing work for the day but now I have time to squeeze in dinner as well :)  Hopefully the game will be up and running once I'm done and I can spend the evening playing uninterrupted.

Posted

Pretty bad when even the Emerg hot fixes can't be done in the specific time frame mentioned..someone needs a new job!

Posted

clap.gif

Posted

O.k. let's see where to start......Yes the first node wars....we remember what a grand shit show those were? Well guess what? depending what channel your war is in it hasn't changed much. Then we protested the pearl shop in the market place....You guessed it that didn't do a lick of good either. The server merge Fiasco? Nope they didn't listen to anyone about that either. The countless topics on lag and FPS loss? Yup still ignored from day 1. So tell me again what i am supposed to say to these people they haven't already heard me say?

So lets force my given up mentality onto others on this forum right because that is the logical thing to do ..........

Posted

Really??? for that crap we got allmost 2 hours maintenance???

1 person likes this

Posted

You people are crybabies. I hope none of you whiners got any seizures.

Posted

583e9d24a6b9c063283e841893cf118d.png

Posted

Ashes of Creation, kickstarter in 4 days :P

The only thing this game is holding on to right now is there's nothing else out there at present. 

KashKao better get their shit together if they want to retain players when something better comes along! 

^this go check it out all

Posted

clap.gif

giphy.gif

Posted

I see this is a norm for most their maintenance.

Posted

Edited

OR we can just sit on our chairs and discuss this issue as we always do with our polite and democratic ways..:) After all, the community have the power to elevate things up to a better result or transform this game into a live cemetery.

P.S.: We need a Europe/American Development team to create a game with options like BDO and then to Publish it as well... Only then they will actually care for their game. They will know what the European/American scene wants. They will try their best to deliver... These half made translations from Korean language to English and the meetings between Publishers and Developers and the worthless greedy actions to receive the Developing cost in a month etc... have made me lost my faith that something good may happen in those type of cooperation. I can only dream though...

Posted (edited)

Heres something better

Heres something thats going to be even

Edited by Hammerlock
1 person likes this

Posted

OR we can just sit on our chairs and discuss this issue as we always do with our polite and democratic ways..:)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Best joke ever.

Posted

Already checked it out.....125 bucks to be able to play in jan 2018...no thanks