• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Urgent Maintenance April 27

212 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm just waiting for server to go up so I can afk :c hurry TF UP FAM

1 person likes this

Posted

Servers are up. let the salt wash awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Posted

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/ This going to be better anyway.

Great looks like another generic Sandbox Mmo with a dead open world and no polishing since it's kickstarter. Might be good in 5 years or so. Or maybe never like the prime example Mortal Online.

1 person likes this

Posted

okay, but it's still funny that people are acting so mad like if their faces are turning bright red. over 2hrs. 

as you explained you've done server maints before for something, it could be different for games like this, as every game i've ever played maints are like this, and the community reacts like they're foaming at the mouth - Vindictus for an example on maints/community reaction, but literally any game i've played - other than warframe - has decently long maints.

if you take it as an insult to the community - oh well. 
it's still funny that people have to react that way. 

People threaten to play another game, or stop spending money on this game over a emergency maint taking 2hrs. 
y'all know you're gonna spend more, and cool off when the servers are back up lol. 
You're gonna get bored of whatever you end up switching to, for a week. 

People lose their chill too easy is my point. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I wish this game wasn't FTP too... *sigh I doubt we'll ever see the day where 'quality games' move away from the FTP structure.

Posted

Seems to me that you are clueless about how things work... Even SWTOR needs 8 h for maintenance, even WoW needs time but you expect that BDO to be almost instant... a game with more than 60gb files... 

It seems you don't know about you are talking and you understood nothing about what PlayerKiller just said. If SWTOR or WoW need time for maintenance it doesn't mean that there is no better solution. The problem with BDO is that they do the development on the live servers, in those 8h, which is why they move so slow and cause so many errors. They never use test servers.
So BDO invests in the player content a maximum of 8 hours per week. This is also the reason for the delay between KOREA and EU/NA in terms of content release.

I spent thousands in this game, and I am done. The management of this game is pathetic.

Posted

Good, they're back up.  Does that mean I'm not salty anymore?  HELL NO!  They shouldn't have been down in the first place.

They're the ones who -----ed up the item that needed fixing.

They're the ones who decided some real-money item that barely anyone has is worth denying users the ability to play.

They're the ones who -----ed up the maintenance and forced it to be extended.

They're the ones who have forced 10 hours of downtime over the last 48.  The game has been down for over 1/5th of the last 2 days.

They're the ones perpetuating greedy and careless service.

I was so close to buying this game after my trial ran out, but not if it means having to deal with bullshit like this on a regular basis.

Posted

Good, they're back up.  Does that mean I'm not salty anymore?  HELL NO!  They shouldn't have been down in the first place.

They're the ones who decided some real-money item that barely anyone has is worth denying users the ability to play.

They're the ones who have forced 10 hours of downtime over the last 48.  The game has been down for over 1/5th of the last 2 days.

I was so close to buying this game after my trial ran out, but not if it means having to deal with bullshit like this on a regular basis.

...lol there hasnt been an emergency maint in a very... very... very long time. chill out its not regular basis. 

Posted

Remember to also never play "Project W" - a new MMO that will be published by the same KAKAO GAMES Company.

Posted

Great looks like another generic Sandbox Mmo with a dead open world and no polishing since it's kickstarter. Might be good in 5 years or so. Or maybe never like the prime example Mortal Online.

2017-03-17_-2103985956.thumb.JPG.5007a24

Literally dead area, don't get me started on Magoria.

You were saying?

3 people like this

Posted

My horse costume still not in my inventory?

Posted

O come on you couldn't be bothered to fix the night vendor could you .............................

Posted

Anyone complaining about this down time, or any other maintenance down time, is really better off not playing BDO.  I mean, this game is just going to continue dissapointing you guys..  they will never nerf that wizard like you demand, or run all new fiber optic lines direct to your house from their servers like you deserve, for god's sake.. 

Yeah, you guys really should just leave, and watch BDO just dry up because you are not hear holding the very fabric of the game together any longer. You will be glad you left.

And come on.. you all should know by now that they almost always only mention a little hint of the overall LIST of things that are within any given Maintenance. Grow up suckers, learn a little patience and human decency, for ----- sake.  It goes a looong way.

Posted

Urgent maintenance, because so many things went wrong, got even extended w/o saying anything, then things that they had to fix during this not short time didn't even get fixed. No information whatsoever.
GG kakao, maybe consider hiring more people or something.

hqdefault.jpg

Posted (edited)

2017-03-17_-2103985956.thumb.JPG.5007a24

You were saying?

Well since it's only a PART of the game... they might lack some content here and there but how would you feel if the desert was the ONLY content you got? Much fun much wow.

Edited by kakodaimonos

Posted

O come on you couldn't be bothered to fix the night vendor could you .............................

ofcourse not, pearl items can get hotfixed.
Normal items? no.. maybe in 10 years

Posted

My Horse skin is still gone..

Posted

My Horse skin is still gone..

If that's really the case... then oh my lord people will get so triggered. Get the Popcorn. :D

Posted

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Best joke ever.

Forgot to show my on and off sarcasm pointers...:D

Posted

All these downtimes and the scroll timers and VP still running...

Posted

Well since it's only a PART of the game... they might lack some content here and there but how would you feel if the desert was the ONLY content you got? Much fun much wow.

For the past year that ... more or less is the case. Desert and Magoria sea.

1 person likes this

Posted

<waste of space>

You were saying?

Quite hilarious how the Addicted emblem made it into the box of wasted space :P

You would make a good addition to this thread:

(Hi Jey :x)

Posted

You guys got your horse skin back? i didnt get mine i bought it yesterday right before the 7 hours maintenance and didnt even use it it was gone after the maintenance and its still not there in my inventory. i checked my mail already and also nothing?

Posted

it's still missing, checked all my chars, all storages, nothing to find anywhere!

Posted

Still missing - its normally equipped on my T8 white so used the Trina set instead last night. Im hoping the Anemos goes back to our inventory as im worried it will then mess up my Trina set if it goes back to being equipped on my horse O.o