• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

NA Ninja Myracle Looking for a guild

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Char Name: Icyslyci

Family: Myracle

Class: Ninja

Level:57 +

GS:350+

Preferred Coms: Discord

Mic: On

Active : 7 days a week

Looking for: Friendly cool guild, good payouts, node wars, maybe some cool traditions, chill environment but serious about pvp,active members, pvpve, grind groups, guild missions, bosses, scroll groups.

something about me? I will bite you to death

Edited by chopchop667@gmail.com

Posted

Check out Tenacious :) Last page of the comments gives an updated overview of our current focus.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/65971-tenacious-recruitment-open-14-spots-to-fill-57-sundaywednesday-node-wars/&page=7

Thanks, It gave me a feeling like you guys aren't serious about pvp and progressing much really. I would put your invitation on hold for now . Thanks for contacting me :)

Posted

<RedHawk> we are not about to pay you to join us, and node wars are our secondary function. That being said we look for members who are all about pvp. Our goal is to become and sustain as one of the top pvp powers in game. Oh and we will be using teamspeak. If you have any questions look us up in game or feel free to message me here.

Posted

<RedHawk> we are not about to pay you to join us, and node wars are our secondary function. That being said we look for members who are all about pvp. Our goal is to become and sustain as one of the top pvp powers in game. Oh and we will be using teamspeak. If you have any questions look us up in game or feel free to message me here.

If you read my forum again you will see that I'm NOT asking you to pay me just to join you. I was saying that I want good payouts, meaning everyone who contributes in the guild including me gets good paychecks. That's all it means. If you are one of the recruiters you need to understand that type of stuff even so you need to keep your cool and not comment on peoples forums so boldly and -----y. If you do not like my post don't comment in here then. Thank you for your time

Posted (edited)

Thanks, It gave me a feeling like you guys aren't serious about pvp and progressing much really. I would put your invitation on hold for now . Thanks for contacting me :)

I do hope you reconsider. We do monthly pvp tournaments (with pearl gift items to the winners) and we do node wars 2x a week and regular pvp practice/RBF with the guild :) Definitely serious about pvp, but not going to kick people for missing a node war due to real life, etc.

Either way, you're welcome to join me out at pirates or some guildies at bandits/pila ku, and when we do some pvp practice. I'm half way through the grind to 61 LOL

Edited by Daenerys

Posted

I do hope you reconsider. We do monthly pvp tournaments (with pearl gift items to the winners) and we do node wars 2x a week and regular pvp practice/RBF with the guild :) Definitely serious about pvp, but not going to kick people for missing a node war due to real life, etc.

Either way, you're welcome to join me out at pirates or some guildies at bandits/pila ku, and when we do some pvp practice. I'm half way through the grind to 61 LOL

Surely, do you guys use discord? I could hop in later today after work

Posted

Surely, do you guys use discord? I could hop in later today after work

Most of us have discord, but our community uses mumble (there's a community vote on comms every 6 months, and mumble handles the influx of 200+ members talking without as much delay). The information for it's on our website, www.tenaciousgamers.com and we'd love to have you hop in. 

Posted

Most of us have discord, but our community uses mumble (there's a community vote on comms every 6 months, and mumble handles the influx of 200+ members talking without as much delay). The information for it's on our website, www.tenaciousgamers.com and we'd love to have you hop in. 

This would be a little problem as for I'm not in favor of mumble I enjoy discord more.

Posted

This would be a little problem as for I'm not in favor of mumble I enjoy discord more.

I understand :)

Posted

If you read my forum again you will see that I'm NOT asking you to pay me just to join you. I was saying that I want good payouts, meaning everyone who contributes in the guild including me gets good paychecks. That's all it means. If you are one of the recruiters you need to understand that type of stuff even so you need to keep your cool and not comment on peoples forums so boldly and -----y. If you do not like my post don't comment in here then. Thank you for your time

mm some one took that the wrong way. Im looking for members with more chill good luck on your search.

1 person likes this

Posted

our guild does PVP every single day. currently always placing on T2 nodes.  Casuals are kicked. and you get rewarded for showing up to node wars and participating in guild missions. EASY MONEY if you are active. show up to 1 node war you get T1 payout.  show up to all node wars you get T4 payout. 

Posted

our guild does PVP every single day. currently always placing on T2 nodes.  Casuals are kicked. and you get rewarded for showing up to node wars and participating in guild missions. EASY MONEY if you are active. show up to 1 node war you get T1 payout.  show up to all node wars you get T4 payout. 

Sorry for the late reply my notifications were off, I really appreciate your invite to the guild  however I am currently in one and am liking it so far. If anything happends and I leave the guild I will get back to you in pm. Thanks again for your time

I am a Ninja

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry for the late reply my notifications were off, I really appreciate your invite to the guild  however I am currently in one and am liking it so far. If anything happends and I leave the guild I will get back to you in pm. Thanks again for your time

I am a Ninja

You not allowed to leave! Your stuck and I will hug you and squeeze you forever....my squishy

1 person likes this

Posted

You not allowed to leave! Your stuck and I will hug you and squeeze you forever....my squishy

Ok <3 Call me the ninja grizzly puffy hubby <3 :D