• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MAJOR FPS issue

82 posts in this topic

Posted

So apparently afking at city my fps usually were around 35-40.. now 2-4. Relog... same thing happens.. again and again. 

Checked the pc also.. everything is working as intended^^... 

Wtf did you do again PA??

Posted (edited)

might not be related but I notice everytime after a major Patch ...  the game is nigh unplayable to me if I just start it right back up again while all the old Memory is still cached from the previous session so a quick system reboot always solves it for me by clearing out that old pre-patch game data

EDIT:  NEVERMIND...THAT DIDN'T FIX IT.   ...yeah something went to crap here, all the improvement they made on Asset-Loading and cache handling in the last 2 patches is gone and replaced with something that's even worse than last month's cacheing/performance

Edited by iller

Posted (edited)

First time this happens to me and a lot of people are complaining... the game is just unplayable right now for certain people and its continuing..

Edited by AwakenedTemplar

Posted

Here also suddenly fps drop... :(  

Posted

@CM_Aethon

Was having 60fps stable at altinova for past months, now getting 25, 10-12 when fighting. Its totally unfun.

Posted (edited)

same, everyone I know is also having this issue, got like half of the fps I had before everywhere, even just randomly standing around at the arena

it gets worse when people start casting skills

Edited by Brokenclass999

Posted (edited)

I have not manage to stay in the game for more than 30 secs since the latest patch.... I have too major fps drops and at the end the game crashes "Connection with the Server has been lost"... Indeed what the heck this patch has inside it?

Edited by Oldar

Posted

So apparently afking at city my fps usually were around 35-40.. now 2-4. Relog... same thing happens.. again and again. 

Checked the pc also.. everything is working as intended^^... 

Wtf did you do again PA??

Try opening the marketplace from the ESC menu, and switch to your registered items tab. This fixed it for me, and for a friends too.

1 person likes this

Posted

From almost permanent 50-60fps to 20-30, sure is a nice patch.

Posted

have not manage to stay in the game for more than 30 secs since the latest patch.... 

Posted

haven't noticed it.

2 people like this

Posted

The game is broken right now.... completely UNPLAYABLE! Optimization mode 2 fps... when i had 45 fps everything medium and high...

Does anybody care? Does this company even care? We get a hotfix for a skin item.. BUT THE GAME IS COMPLETELY BROKEN.

As i paying customer.. im frustrated right now.. but this company is a joke. Simple and plain. RIP bdo.

Posted

Game is fine for me, but I get 2 fps issue as soon as I try to do anything related to Sticky UI. Make sure the new monitor icon on some of the interfaces is OFF(blue) not gold.

Posted

I did a PC restart, and for some reason when I try to enter in a Server, all the Servers are shown as full and the game places me in a queue!!! The only Server that has not queue refuses to keep me online for more than 10 secs now... I want to complete my dailies... what is the matter with this patch?

Posted

The game is broken right now.... completely UNPLAYABLE! Optimization mode 2 fps... when i had 45 fps everything medium and high...

Does anybody care? Does this company even care? We get a hotfix for a skin item.. BUT THE GAME IS COMPLETELY BROKEN.

As i paying customer.. im frustrated right now.. but this company is a joke. Simple and plain. RIP bdo.

broken for you fam. just have me some ez farming at pirates

Posted

If those patches continue to brake more than they fix, you do not have to worry about that at all! The whole world will be yours to farm as long as you like!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Many people have the problem.. want the whole community to leave so you can play single player? FFS.. What kind of logical human being would write something like this..

Edited by AwakenedTemplar
3 people like this

Posted

And the disconnections continue with no ending.... I think that is for today then... Community embrace yourselves until the hot-fix... Too bad I will loose all the today's staff I wanted to do... Oh well... 

Posted

This may be a Windows 10 (Anniversary Edition - AU) issue.
Major updates can cause big issues with gaming on Windows, and the AU is no exception. If you’re experiencing a low frame rate in games after updating, try turning off the Game Bar DVR feature by navigating to this Registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\PolicyManager\default\ApplicationManagement\AllowGameDVR

Set that value to 0 and reboot. If this doesn’t help, check your graphics card drivers to be sure they’re up to date (and weren’t removed by the AU), as well as ensuring that the settings in your graphics software are set to their proper values and weren’t reset.

Hopefully the above will solve the issue for you.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Last time patch -----ed up windows this helped...

Posted (edited)

Last time patch -----ed up windows this helped...

Thanks for your help friend. Unfortunately I am running Windows 7 Ultimate and what happened in my the last 3 tries is this: I log in into the game. My character respond as it should (walking, running, taking fighting stance etc) BUT all the other actions does not respond. No ESC key, no R Key, no Warehouse, no Marketplace, none of the NPCs respond to me when I press R nothing at all. After about 30 secs and Server disconnects me. For me its obvious a messed up patch.

Edited by Oldar

Posted

Yeah they defo -----ed something up, I really noticed it when I went to grind for the night time and getting really bad FPS stuttering.

I haven't changed any settings, they're exactly the same as they were before the patch. 

I really notice the FPS stuttering mostly when casting abilities mainly "Lava Field", it just doesn't feel the same as it did before the patch and there are lots of people I talk with reporting this too.

Posted

HORRIBLE random lag here as well. Even on lowest graphics(when I can easily run on highest with little to no issue). Even sailing to Port Ratt was a slideshow from time to time.

Posted

Thanks for your help friend. Unfortunately I am running Windows 7 Ultimate and what happened in my the last 3 tries is this: I log in into the game. My character respond as it should (walking, running, taking fighting stance etc) BUT all the other actions does not respond. No ESC key, no R Key, no Warehouse, no Marketplace, none of the NPCs respond to me when I press R nothing at all. After about 30 secs and Server disconnects me. For me its obvious a messed up patch.

This aint performance issue... Sth is actually -----ed up somewhere... :D Run repair in client...

Posted

Yeah, what the hell happened?

My game was running perfectly this morning before maintenance. Now after patch I'm so laggy, almost a struggle to walk and interacting with NPC's takes ages :(

Posted

i had fps issues right after patch as well. updated my nvidia driver and fixed everything for me so -shrugs-

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0