• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MAJOR FPS issue

82 posts in this topic

Posted

If you PC aint potato, repair takes like 3 minutes...

So you have a way to fix it in front of your eyes, and you refuse to use it and you rather spam forum and cry here that its not working? When it takes just press of one button and few minutes? They evena dded that button exactly bcs of turds like you who wouldnt be able to rewrite name of one file in fodler, and you still wont use it?

Well with this attitude of yours i can only say - ----- off... :D Really this is another level of retardation... You cry you cant play but you wont fix it so you can play... WTH is that logic... Some specimen really shouldnt have left hospital upon birth...

Until you hit that repair button stop spamming forum with your QQ you hypocryte...

After this morning urgent patch every seems to work as indented. So, I guess that proves my point that this Thursday's patch had a major issue for the most of the players. Your suggestion was misleading and had no value. I choose to ignore it and I will do the same with your insulting comments.

Posted

This is why performance patches are garbage, if fps gets fixed it will be broken sooner or later, the next patch. We cant have nice things, so enjoy the pretty gfx.

Posted

I had never this problems before the patch. Same System, same settings. I did nothing like changing graphic drivers or anything at all. All my other online games play exactly as they should after their maintenance. In BDO, I can't even write in the chat or stay logged  in for a whole minute! I hope when they fix that they will give us what we lost during this waiting....

Why don't you run a single client then on your pc for yourself only? What the heck are you doing in a MMO Client with other players inside?

Can you please show me where I can find this sticky UI? Forgive me for asking you that, I just do not have the time to search for the option as the game lost its connection in like 20-30 secs.

A bit of pvp doesnt hurt

Posted (edited)

After this morning urgent patch every seems to work as indented. So, I guess that proves my point that this Thursday's patch had a major issue for the most of the players. Your suggestion was misleading and had no value. I choose to ignore it and I will do the same with your insulting comments.

Or it just rewritten some file that got corrupted during downloead yesterday... Every person that had problems after patch i talked to could easily fix it... Just you aint able to press one button...

ANd if using the repair function is misleading and without value for you, you arte even mroe dumb than you looked from the previous posts...

Edited by RoakOriginal

Posted (edited)

this is what happens when they copy and paste incorrectly. 

can you guys please make use of the ctrl + z and the right click / undo method please ffs..

l2computer

Edited by Becareful

Posted (edited)

THIS STARTED HAPPENING TO ME TOO :o:(:(

i think latest update fixed it, nvm but others are still having problem. is ok just leave it fixed for me ;)

Edited by Khan_Zero

Posted

I can't see any option to turn off sticker ui. I've not even enabled the option on any of the game windows :(

not online atm, ill have a look when im at

Posted (edited)

Issue seems fixed for me.. so far. We'll see how the day progresses.

Edited by PandoraRose

Posted (edited)

Temporary solution;

Go into the market -> click "view my items" -> close via the X in the top-right corner.

Edited by DakotaCoty

Posted (edited)

Getting around 10 FPS drop randomly and restarting game fixes it but it keeps coming back... nice patch...

Edited by DDope

Posted (edited)

Or it just rewritten some file that got corrupted during downloead yesterday... Every person that had problems after patch i talked to could easily fix it... Just you aint able to press one button...

ANd if using the repair function is misleading and without value for you, you arte even mroe dumb than you looked from the previous posts...

I appreciate your suggestion but the whole thing is getting out of hand now. I do not know if you are trolling or if you want to help. In any case, your suggestion may have work with some PCs. If you read these forums or in game chat, you will see that some players tried the repair function without luck. If your suggestion was 100% a succeed solution, it would work for all the players and we wont had this topic in here don't you think? Since we have this topic though, it means that the solution you provide is not for everyone. Again, you should check your tone as you write in public and it is always good to respond in polite and good manner. If you can't do that, just stay away from the public forums...

Edited by Oldar
1 person likes this

Posted

I appreciate your suggestion but the whole thing is getting out of hand now. I do not know if you are trolling or if you want to help. In any case, your suggestion may have work with some PCs. If you read these forums or in game chat, you will see that some players tried the repair function without luck. If your suggestion was 100% a succeed solution, it would work for all the players and we wont had this topic in here don't you think? Since we have this topic though, it means that the solution you provide is not for everyone. Again, you should check your tone as you write in public and it is always good to respond in polite and good manner. If you can't do that, just stay away from the public forums...

Did ypu try it? No you did not... You came here right away to cry, without doin abything yourself... You aint even a troll.. You are just plain stupid... You think every pc in the world is the same? Holy crap i am shocked you are able to open a browser...

Mine tone is always the same.. If someone wants help, i help.. If there are jokes i participate... If someone is wrong, i point it out for him so he wont embarass himself any further and learn sth... But if someone is dumb AF, like you are in this topic, i am mean... Though it is a while since last priviledged child cried here (maybe like 3 minutes), they at least cry bcs they they are greedy, not like you bcs you are stupid and lazy... Pretending to be polite wont magically make you decent person, when all your posts show what jerk you are...

Really you are either totally ignorant of anything that has sth to do with computers and personal relations, you are trolling (but thats especially poor attempt) or you are plain dumb... Choose one...

Did ypu try it? No you did not... You came here right away to cry, without doin abything yourself... You aint even a troll.. You are just plain stupid... You think every pc in the world is the same? Holy crap i am shocked you are able to open a browser...

Mine tone is always the same.. If someone wants help, i help.. If there are jokes i participate... If someone is wrong, i point it out for him so he wont embarass himself any further and learn sth... But if someone is dumb AF, like you are in this topic, i am mean... Though it is a while since last priviledged child cried here (maybe like 3 minutes), they at least cry bcs they they are greedy, not like you bcs you are stupid and lazy... Pretending to be polite wont magically make you decent person, when all your posts show what jerk you are...

Really you are either totally ignorant of anything that has sth to do with computers and personal relations, you are trolling (but thats especially poor attempt) or you are plain dumb... Choose one...

Posted

Dont blame people for -----ed up windows... I was tunning that shit for 4 months until i got performance i have now... And it aint bugging or screwing up with patches anymore... I had to spend more time in regedit than playing BDO for a while...

too much of the truth.
I guess i can't expect everyone to be Microsoft certified nerds.
But I do anyways. LOL.

Nothing wrong with becoming a master of what is common to you.

Dont blame people for -----ed up windows... I was tunning that shit for 4 months until i got performance i have now... And it aint bugging or screwing up with patches anymore... I had to spend more time in regedit than playing BDO for a while...

too much of the truth.
I guess i can't expect everyone to be Microsoft certified nerds.
But I do anyways. LOL.

Posted (edited)

You suggest a possible solution. Some may follow it and succeed, others may follow it and fail and some others decide not to follow it. So simple as that. What is your problem when I am telling you I choose not to follow your suggestion? Thank you for mention it, but I find it unacceptable for me to fix manually something that it should have been fixed from the moderators of the game from the first place. Whoever does not follow your suggestions is automatically a jerk/dump/etc to you?

From your writings, I understand that the purpose of your existence in these forums is to make others cry while you believe you are helping them. Does that make you feel like you are constructive or helpful? Does it live you the impression of "I helped another poor soul by making him/her cry his/hers eyes out?" And how do you understand if I pretend to be polite? Do you know me in person? Or you think you are SO good judgement of characters by reading some posts that they are not even in our native language? Judging me for being jerk just because I do not agree with your suggestion makes me consider that you obviously have a great idea for yourself. Go on, throw some more insults if that makes you feel any better. Saying all these behind the anonymity of the internet is what makes you hypocrite. I choose to stay away from the likes of you. Your kind of people has nothing to offer me.

Edited by Oldar

Posted

What is your problem when I am telling you I choose not to follow your suggestion?

That you have no right to complain, when you aint contributing in any way, and are just a parasite... Thats it... Also the rest of the bullshit you wrote - i dont give  damn about your opinion about me... I just pointed out that you are useless hypocryte and crybaby.. If you have problem with that, just dont behave that way...

too much of the truth.I guess i can't expect everyone to be Microsoft certified nerds.
But I do anyways. LOL.

I am computer-illiteral as well... Just you have to do things, you have to do... :D Or learn you have to learn... Rarely will someone serve you solution without any effort...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

6600k/R9 390 here no fps trouble. Driver 17.4.1.

Dont do Windows creator update.. NEVER DO.

Edited by Catastigma

Posted (edited)

That you have no right to complain, when you aint contributing in any way, and are just a parasite... Thats it... Also the rest of the bullshit you wrote - i dont give  damn about your opinion about me... I just pointed out that you are useless hypocryte and crybaby.. If you have problem with that, just dont behave that way...

You have a major problem when people deny your suggestions don't you? You are not in any way an official GM to throw an idea and demand from others to follow simple because some may got help from it. In any case, write whatever makes you sleep nice and tight. Maybe you cannot accept the fact that I did not cry from the stupid, insulting nonsense you wrote above, maybe this makes things difficult for you? :P

Edited by Oldar

Posted (edited)

GM Creator (Black Desert Online)

Apr 27, 07:54 CEST

Greetings Adventurer,

Thank you for contacting Black Desert Online Customer Support and for your interest in our game.

We are aware of this issue, could you please Check / turn off the low power mode in ESC - Settings - Screen.

If doesn't help, please try the following: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5padhe/ultimate_guide_for_fpsperformanceping_issues/

We apologise for the inconvenience caused by this, and thank you for taking the time to report this to us.

If you have any other issues or if you find anything that bothers you, please don't hesitate to create a new ticket and I will assist you in any way I can.

Best Regards,

This is what I was sent when I contacted them about the FPS issues I have been having.  

Edited by Stalzy

Posted

that repair function doesn't work for me. still need to call out market place to fix the lag spike.

Posted

You have a major problem when people deny your suggestions don't you? You are not in any way an official GM to throw an idea and demand from others to follow simple because some may got help from it. In any case, write whatever makes you sleep nice and tight. Maybe you cannot accept the fact that I did not cry from the stupid, insulting nonsense you wrote above, maybe this makes things difficult for you? :P

Nope... I have major problem with dumbasses seeking attention... Especially with the stupid ones who come here repeatedly for crying and attention whoring, while they can barely tie their shoes with their brain capacity, and they dont even try themselves to fix anything...

Poor thing that ever ends up with you.. Sth at home breaks, and your wife will have to call repairman while you will cry to her and whole her family how it shouldnt break bcs you dont want to fix it... Intelligence at its finest...

that repair function doesn't work for me. still need to call out market place to fix the lag spike.

He had different problem... I had the same things months ago and managed to fix it, despite tickets and new patches not helping... But this asshole just cried here and refused to try anything, bcs his game should work and he wont touch it before someone else fixes it for him... :D

Posted

Well is there anything known about the "sticker-ui" causing fps issues? I got an i7-6700k@4,6GHz and GTX 1080. I have tried it several times now, but every time I use the "sticker-UI" my fps drops from 90-100 to about 8. Other people I asked however have no issues with it, at least not fps-issues.

Posted

Well is there anything known about the "sticker-ui" causing fps issues? I got an i7-6700k@4,6GHz and GTX 1080. I have tried it several times now, but every time I use the "sticker-UI" my fps drops from 90-100 to about 8. Other people I asked however have no issues with it, at least not fps-issues.

Have you installed the latest Nvidia graphic drivers?

Posted

So, aside from the tweedledee and tweedledum here completely derailing this thread, has anyone found an actual fix?

Posted

my FPS was fine before wednesday patch, even in most of the node wars and sieges. Now i have lag and graphic lag again even when i have 100 fps ,,,

Posted

So, aside from the tweedledee and tweedledum here completely derailing this thread, has anyone found an actual

Already got few ingame who confirmed me this again... If you didnt try it out, give it a go...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0