• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Someone please tell me how to get rid of this :(

13 posts in this topic

Posted

It's driving me insane

2017-04-26_25352080.thumb.PNG.6c0b4417e1

2 people like this

Posted

Sure.

Log out till next maintenance. Or the one after that. Or the one after that. Whenever the die roll tells our overlords it's time it was fixed.

2 people like this

Posted

Same. I can't unsee it now I've noticed it there. If you activate "show node installation area" it turns into a little icon but not sure what it's actually for.

1 person likes this

Posted

2017-04-26_26369577.thumb.PNG.eb77d8277e

This should help us figure out how to get rid of it... aaaahhhhhrgrhrgagrikjsh;gbds./gbjsdbfsdv

I tried every single game setting on and off, nothing works

1 person likes this

Posted

It's the icon for the Black Spirit Drill.

Was available last year during Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving). Could be bought for 1 Loyalty each day, lasted for 24 hours and you could gain EXP while being afk in a safe zone (~10% per 24h at Lv.56).

No option to hide it afaik, not like it should be here anyway.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's driving me insane

2017-04-26_25352080.thumb.PNG.6c0b4417e1

the heck... Unidentified Flying Turtle

Posted

It's the icon for the Black Spirit Drill.

Was available last year during Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving). Could be bought for 1 Loyalty each day, lasted for 24 hours and you could gain EXP while being afk in a safe zone (~10% per 24h at Lv.56).

No option to hide it afaik, not like it should be here anyway.

???

Well, I tried resetting my UI by clearing my UserCache, and that did not get rid of it.  So... how do I get rid of this?

Posted

Lol, this is great. Even BDO maintenance is RNG. With a low proc rate no less.

Posted

Putting my graphics to anything less than High fixed it for me

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Putting my graphics to anything less than High fixed it for me

This explains why only some people see it.  Thanks <3

Edited by Velexia

Posted (edited)

This explains why only some people see it.  Thanks <3

Maybe. I keep my settings on High/Very High at 2560x1440 and don't see that icon. What resolution are you running at?

Edited by Keytal
Double post bug

Posted (edited)

Maybe. I keep my settings on High/Very High at 2560x1440 and don't see that icon. What resolution are you running at?

Well, 1600x900... But... how exactly do you suppose that would affect whether or not there is an icon on the screen...?

Edited by Velexia

Posted (edited)

Well, 1600x900... But... how exactly do you suppose that would affect whether or not there is an icon on the screen...?

As with many other things/issues with this game, it seems random. I have my Graphic setting to Very High and do not have this issue. I was curious from the person that said the following: "Putting my graphics to anything less than High fixed it for me"

Edited by Keytal
Dbl Post Bug