• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

FPS literally halved after the patch

43 posts in this topic

Posted

i think the new UI broke the game or something.

980ti

went from 80-90 fps on catfishes to mid 40s

also, stuttering while using instant accel and frequent frame drops make it almost unusable. nothign was changed on my end, i just rebooted the machine after installing the patch.

game is broken, fix asap please.

Posted (edited)

Can confirm the same issue. I played the game yesterday before Patch and had no issues at all. Neither did i had issues the months in the past. Since today with the new Patch the performance dropped a lot. Now the game is often unplayable when it randomly starts to decide to drop in performance and plays very slow. Never had that issue before the patch!

CPU: Intel Core i5-3450 Graka: GTX670 ; Windows 7 64Bit

Just one example. When i stand directly in Calpheon and dont move, where the elephants and soldiers are standing on the Bridge i get 5-7 FPS ! Before the patch i had 30-40 FPS.

Also now since the patch iam encountering random stutters aswell when i ride with the horse, which i didnt had before. The funny thing is, that it doesnt matter if i set all graphic settings to the minimum. The performance is still bad then and the same issues keep appearing.

I tried restarting the game and also restarting windows, but that didnt help.

Edited by ShaoShui
1 person likes this

Posted

Many people with the same issure right now...

Posted

After patch I get the same framerate in optimization mode as I had on very high yesterday. Bravo.

Posted

50% less fps for me too, standing anywhere on map and getting 25-35 fps instead of steady 60. Grinding ? Every time i use some skills, it drops to 10-15.

Posted

Had the same problem, closed the game and started again, is ok now O.o

Posted

Same here, getting a lot of stuttering and lower FPS overall.

Posted

yepp same here, its literally unplayable after this maintenance... fix this asap please...

1 person likes this

Posted

Same for me, is there any hidden new option you need to turn off?

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm stuttering like crazy since this patch as well. Kakao pls remove Sticky UI if it's causing this.

1 person likes this

Posted

Getting about 10-20 FPS less after the patch. 

SSD, R9 280, FX-6300 OC'd to 4.0 Ghz, 16GB of RAM

Posted

Also getting a lot less FPS. Bravo Cuckao. Can't go one patch without messing up.

GTX1070, i74770k, can't even hold a solid 60 in optimization mode.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have only noticed a small frame drop on my 1080ti however I am getting a ridiculous amount of stuttering since the patch.

Posted

i7 6700k @ 4.6Ghz
1080 @ 2025Mhz
16G Ram
On SSD
Windows 10 64-bit

Before patch I was getting 100-120FPS on Very High @ Pirates grinding. Life was good.

After patch I am getting stuttering like crazy, 25-80 FPS while grinding. Please fix this issue.

Posted (edited)

Pretty bad performance now with the latest patch. Can't even have 60 fps outside a city. It literally halved the fps now.

AMD FX 8350 @ 4 GHz

GTX 1060

24G Ram

Windows 10 64-Bit

Edited by Araxer
1 person likes this

Posted

LOL....

Game broken as ----- post-patch but HEY... Lets take the servers down to fix HORSE COSTUME.

*facepalm*

Posted (edited)

i7 7700k, GTX1080, 32GB RAM, dedicated SSD for games, Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit not Game DVR/Shadowplay etc.

Went from stable 80-90 fps to complete unplayable bullshit

Edited by Dabz

Posted (edited)

same....i7 4770k , 980gtx

Edited by AzOVskii

Posted (edited)

same here i7 5820k, GTX 970, 16 GB RAM

Edited by The Saint

Posted (edited)

same here FX 8150, HD 7970, 16GB Ram

can chop wood in trent but nothing more. The options take 30 secs to open and again 30 to close ...

Edited by Tgp

Posted

any update/suggestion ?

Posted

Same issues on a 970

Posted

Same, AND im crashing without a trace of the game ever crashing as in no pop-ups saying "your games crashed" or something like that.

Posted (edited)

same I went from 42-57 fps - 14-30 fps ..... 

Edited by Krump91
1 person likes this

Posted

Same problem, GTX1080, was running flawlessly till the recent patch,  getting low fps and stuttering randomly that persists.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0