• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Confirm 'Mutant Ogre' Patch Notes April 26-May 17

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

April 26 :   Confirm pls devs that the Mutant Ogre can be killed and will drop loot for all that fought.

May 17 :      After my first post showing pics of all the people who worked together to get the April 26 Ogre down to 10% only to have it reset, I was very wary of returning to battle the ogre                            again.Yea we can kill it after 45min the sad thing is no one gets loot. (Some have said to have gotten a soiled ogre ring but...)

*Remember though the devs actually seem to care for the community and they do a great job on the game so looking at other games I've played (ESO)  I def. cant be upset at them.

P.S. If any devs a watching I've got some amazing suggestions, but no one can submit any more topics in any category. :HeartEmote

* All players who have inflicted damage on Mutant Troll and Mutant Ogre will now be able to receive loot. 

(April  26 notes http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/139965--notes-april-26th-2017/  )

Edited by Prochilles

Posted

It's pretty obvious that that part of the patch notes refer to the newish weekly boss in Korea that we're nowhere near close to getting.

I'm not sure why people think this would actually be about the ones in our version since those are still present in Korea as well, and exactly the same waste of space they are in our version.

I.e., it might've been patched in, but it doesn't actually do anything in our version.

Kinda like the costume crystals.

Posted

Maybe maybe not. Regardless a lot of people are wasting their time. And why would that note be in our Patch notes?

Posted

Cause of incompetence?

Posted

It's pretty obvious that that part of the patch notes refer to the newish weekly boss in Korea that we're nowhere near close to getting.

I'm not sure why people think this would actually be about the ones in our version since those are still present in Korea as well, and exactly the same waste of space they are in our version.

I.e., it might've been patched in, but it doesn't actually do anything in our version.

Kinda like the costume crystals.

Mutant Ogre and Mutant Troll both became killable before the new bosses were added into the game. If this is actually included in the patch, then you could kill them and get loot.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Mutant Ogre and Mutant Troll both became killable before the new bosses were added into the game. If this is actually included in the patch, then you could kill them and get loot.

There's already been at least 1 link on the forums showing off ogre resetting when turning in a certain way so ...

EDIT:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/138254452

Not mine, so credit to whomever took the footage, I just found the twitch link in history.

Edited by Jeynar

Posted

its also said it could be bugged in that channel we're in Val 2 with 40+.

Posted

its also said it could be bugged in that channel we're in Val 2 with 40+.

Well, props to you for trying to kill him for 4 hours or however long you've been doing it rather than simply assuming the more likely scenario: patch notes were wrong.

Posted

On B4 we had the ogre run down the hill toward the road and then port back. then it strobed. every so often it runs around for no reason resetting itself.

Posted

We had people think that in Val 2 but its was charging at people when it changed agro. It didnt reset for us until under 10% hp

Posted

I'm guessing it's the same mutant ogre that was recently released in KR, which is not the same as our familiar friend. KR Mutant ogre is a weekly spawn on Friday.

Couple days to find out. Though you would think it would be added to the "Monster changes", and also be a headline on the website. Everyone loves new bosses.

Posted

Hey guys,

We've received reports from players regarding this, and after an initial investigation into this we've confirmed there is something amiss with the Mutant Ogre & Mutant Troll mentioned in the patch notes. For the time being we recommend players avoid interacting with them.

Posted

^ lololol

Posted

No wonder we couldn't kill it after a long time.

5a67b55.jpg

Posted

It's these ones ffs. Stop with the derpy thinking guys and follow bdo news. It's not the normal ones lol.

https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/1507/two-new-raid-bosses-announced-in-bdo-kr-ancient-troll-quint-and-ogre-king-muraka

Weird I saw no mention of "Ancient Troll Quint and Ogre King Muraka" anywhere in the patch notes.

I did however see Mutant Ogre and Mutant Troll mentioned. 

Posted

Weird I saw no mention of "Ancient Troll Quint and Ogre King Muraka" anywhere in the patch notes.

I did however see Mutant Ogre and Mutant Troll mentioned. 

still its not them.

Posted

still its not them.

And yet still... Thats what the patch notes say. Get the point yet? 

Posted

And yet still... Thats what the patch notes say. Get the point yet? 

lower your expectations. especially on Wednesdays

#bdo

Posted (edited)

It's these ones ffs. Stop with the derpy thinking guys and follow bdo news. It's not the normal ones lol.

https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/1507/two-new-raid-bosses-announced-in-bdo-kr-ancient-troll-quint-and-ogre-king-muraka

http://bbs.black.game.daum.net/gaia/do/black/update/read?articleId=446&pageIndex=1&bbsId=BDN002&searchKey=subjectNcontent&searchValue=돌연변이

The notes are the same as from this update in Korea, two weeks before the new Troll and Ogre were added.

(Google translated)

● Mutant Troll, Mutant Ogre's battle pattern has been changed.

- If the vitality is below a certain level more powerful attack.

● The placement of mutant trolls has been slightly modified.

● Mutilated Troll, Mutant Ogre All characters that have been affected by the attack have been changed to acquire normal loot.

Edited by Alterist

Posted

If you kill a mutant ogre, it will drop an ogre ring. Kill it before they change this.

Posted

So basically all of use that put in that 1.5+hrs fighting while rounding up the people throughout the server to have the first Mutant Ogre kill did get screwed. Sweet.

Posted (edited)

So basically all of use that put in that 1.5+hrs fighting while rounding up the people throughout the server to have the first Mutant Ogre kill did get screwed. Sweet.

if you have seen the KR streams showing what loot they got after spending the time to kill it you would still feel screwed :D 

Edited by Isteria

Posted

I can't find nothing on what they drop.

Posted

Update: May 17