• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I like this Sticker UI Thingymagig :3

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

l2ieQIS.gif

Edit: Whelp, it finally went through to the other side. Took the game to crash and reload to do it though x d

Edited by EnchantedSorrow
5 people like this

Posted

Where's your multi-monitor bruh?
You should have all your stuff on like, 4 seperate screens!

Posted

Where's your multi-monitor bruh?
You should have all your stuff on like, 4 seperate screens!

2 monitor pleb unfortunately ; _ ;

Posted

l2ieQIS.gif

Edit: Whelp, it finally went through to the other side. Took the game to crash and reload to do it though x d

I have to admit I about died laughing at the included gif. Hopefully it has decided to behave itself, if not please let us know. ;) 

2 people like this

Posted

lmao This is all I could think of.

fpB4oLk.gif

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I have to admit I about died laughing at the included gif. Hopefully it has decided to behave itself, if not please let us know. ;) 

only real "consistent" bug i found was that the stickered window will not have the updated cursor settings if you change them.

E,g, separate inventory window > Uncheck "UI Cursor lock" > window cannot leave game screen (and vice versa)

Could be a limitation with Coherent UI :/

Edit: Thanks for the quick reply nonetheless :3

Edited by EnchantedSorrow
stuffs

Posted

I'm still trying to figure out a practical use for this ...   now MAYBE if it stayed on my desktop when I minimized the Client to the taskbar...  AND if it also let me sticky the Stats window of my current Mount.   But I can't really understand what the original point of this addition was? ....Yeah it's cool "tech" but I'm not sure it's all the way fleshed out yet

Posted

I'm still trying to figure out a practical use for this ...   now MAYBE if it stayed on my desktop when I minimized the Client to the taskbar...  AND if it also let me sticky the Stats window of my current Mount.   But I can't really understand what the original point of this addition was? ....Yeah it's cool "tech" but I'm not sure it's all the way fleshed out yet

Simple really. You can move them to your second monitor, so that you can see the given window at all times without it cluttering the screen you are playing BDO on. So for example say you want to keep tabs on your workers while grinding. Just toss that on your 2nd monitor and you don't have to worry about not being able to see stuff while grinding/questing, due to the window being in the way/cluttering the screen.

Posted

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Simple really. You can move them to your second monitor, so that you can see the given window at all times without it cluttering the screen you are playing BDO on. So for example say you want to keep tabs on your workers while grinding. Just toss that on your 2nd monitor and you don't have to worry about not being able to see stuff while grinding/questing, due to the window being in the way/cluttering the screen.

In what world has anyone ever needed to keep the worker window open full time? O_o

It might barely register as a buff to market maids, that's about it.

Posted

In what world has anyone ever needed to keep the worker window open full time? O_o

It's called an example. Given that the gif in the OP was them trying to move...what was it again? oh right! The worker window.

Posted

It's called an example. Given that the gif in the OP was them trying to move...what was it again? oh right! The worker window.

Alright, so give us an example that'd be actually useful to have on another monitor?

If the marketplace could stay out when the game is in tray, yes that'd be immensely useful. I'd love that. But that's not possible.

Posted

Gif reminds me of this time I met.... ah nevermind. It was messy

Posted (edited)

Pretty much this ... like I said, it's cool Tech, but AFAIK they didn't enable it for any of the UI elements that we really needed it for  (besides maybe the main inventory panel)  .. Another example:  yes you can pop-out the BROWSING market place but when physically go to an Auctionhouse NPC and talk to them so you can .. y'know... ACTUALLY BUY STUFF,  that window can't be popped out either  :S

Edited by iller

Posted

Literally see no purpose for it when it doesn't work while the game is minimized to tray (yes I'm aware that this is likely a technical issue, but still...).

That said, the whole moving the thing around seems quite clunky indeed. Gotta handle it slowly and with great care in order to achieve the desired results :P

Posted

I scratch my head when they spend the time to add stuff like this but not fix Valk shield. Hopefully it was done on a sunday afternoon while everyone was on smokebreak.

I scratch my head when they spend the time to add stuff like this but not fix Valk shield. Hopefully it was done on a sunday afternoon while everyone was on smokebreak.

Posted

What second monitor. 1.0

What second monitor. 1.0

Posted (edited)

Well when I use it my FPS goes from about 97 to below 10. This feature completely destroys performance for me. So no matter how useful it may be it's useless like that.

Edit: Also what is this forum bug that some parts copy itself and get posted several times?

Edited by Luminosity

Posted (edited)

Did you die laughing at valks bugged shield too?

Edited by ManlyBeard

Posted

doesn't work with market maid window :|

Posted

LOL.

LOL.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0