• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Notice me Senpai!

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey all its ya boy scooz, I got the free trial 6 days ago and have been playing a bunch, trying new classes and exploring and learning. I was wondering if I could get any experienced player to help me out in game, give me tips and guides and answer questions i have, you know kinda like a teacher. I already know quite a bit from playing around myself, i understand questing and fighting and combos, i understand the node system to some degree (currently 5 workers in velia working on copper, and potatos). I learned how to catch a horse, and how to sell and transfer items between cities and all that good stuff. So im not a complete noob that knows nothing. Just need someone that can answer a few questions for me every once in a while. Thanks for reading. Hit me up with a reply or in game on my main. 36 Ranger - Kekliona (Macuzzi-Family name)

Posted

Your best bet is probably to post your questions here. Most people aren't willing to divest time away to help new people in-game, either because they are AFK making money or they are grinding and don't have time to stop and chat.

That being said, send me a pm on here with your questions and ill try my best to answer you.

Posted

@LeWaffles well thanks for the heads up, ill pm ya if anything comes to mind.

Posted

Hey all its ya boy scooz, I got the free trial 6 days ago and have been playing a bunch, trying new classes and exploring and learning. I was wondering if I could get any experienced player to help me out in game, give me tips and guides and answer questions i have, you know kinda like a teacher. I already know quite a bit from playing around myself, i understand questing and fighting and combos, i understand the node system to some degree (currently 5 workers in velia working on copper, and potatos). I learned how to catch a horse, and how to sell and transfer items between cities and all that good stuff. So im not a complete noob that knows nothing. Just need someone that can answer a few questions for me every once in a while. Thanks for reading. Hit me up with a reply or in game on my main. 36 Ranger - Kekliona (Macuzzi-Family name)

if you are still intrested i can help you even maybe invite you to our guild at the end. let me know

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0