• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What type of classes would you want to see in the future?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I would personally kill to see something other than a type of blade (kunoichi, warrior, valkyrie, dark knight, etc) user, such as a class that utilizes firearms or even a weaponized chain, like a flying claw. Or perhaps even something usually thought of as mundane, like string/ribbon, a fan, or a lantern/torch? Anyway this isn't really for anything other than me wanting to see what people's ideas are (extensive and full build or just one liners) and having a thread to show them to each other. So please feel free to share!

If there's been other threads like this in the past, I'm new and haven't been on the forum long.

Posted

druid

Posted

There are two type of classes I would like to see, one is a kind of buffer/debuffer with some kind of auras where one can choose depending of the situation with buffs like attack speed, life regen, even xp gained. Those buffs/debuff should have an area of effect, similar to the Chosen if you played WAR.

The other would be some kind of dark summoner or necromancer with a gameplay heavily based on pets.

Thats my wishlist!

Posted (edited)

rather than seeing a new class i would like to see new professions which are useful during pvp, like doctor, engineer, builder, sailor etc.. since all the classes are mostly damage focused, and since there won't be a pure healer/buffer/debuffer class as the way it seems, they can at least create new sets of skills like this to make the game play more interesting and also give a chance to low gear score players feel useful during node wars/sieges etc.. But if they somehow change the way they create classes, i would really like to see a priest like class (similar to one that WoW has) and also a class with a rifle.

Edited by Zoro
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

rather than seeing a new class i would like to see new professions which are useful during pvp, like doctor, engineer, builder, sailor etc.. since all the classes are mostly damage focused, and since there won't be a pure healer/buffer/debuffer class as the way it seems, they can at least create new sets of skills like this to make the game play more interesting and also give a chance to low gear score players feel useful during node wars/sieges etc.. But if they somehow change the way they create classes, i would really like to see a priest like class (similar to one that WoW has) and also a class with a rifle.

I'm really into this because I've kind of noticed there isn't too much character customization in the way of combat (which is probably why they keep on making classes). There seems to be a few cookie cutter routes to go for each class based off of whether you'd prefer a PVE or PVP build, and I feel like professions like these could give us a little extra to play with. I also reallllllly want to see a firearm class. My fingers are crossed it will happen in the class after striker. 

Edited by babs bunny

Posted

I'd prefer if they stop making new classes. Maybe then ill be forced to pick one i somewhat like (theyre all boring imo) and actually grind it out and get it strong.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0