• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to reduce Relic/Cartian/Pila Fe scamming and make them go faster?!?!?

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edit: My Reddit post got removed for some reason, no idea why. So in the mean time here are the details below.

Round Robin Summoning

Benefits

• Reduces relic summoning cycle by at least 8 seconds
  • Reduces the amount of relics each individual can be scammed out of to 1
  • Makes relics slightly less of a huge bore

Cons

• None

Method

The party leader dictates the order of the summoning cycle based off the order of the paty list for the leader. Each member only summons 1 time before passing lead.

Leader is denoted my Member 1

• Member 1
  • Member 2
  • Member 3
  • Member 4
  • Member 5

Summoning order will obviously be M1 -> M2 -> M3 -> M4 -> M5 -> M1 -> ...

The order of the party member list will appear differently that what the leader sees so it is up to the leader to make sure the order is followed.

Once M1's last boss is dead M2 immediately begins summoning even before getting lead. M1 will pass lead before claiming the reward from the black spirit. As long as lead is passed before about half of the summoning animation has finished the summoning will succeed. M1 will then claim reward while M2 begins summoning. Repeat for all party members.

Thanks. 

Edited by Leviathan_VD
Reddit

Posted

@Leviathan_VD there are cons ... u can do this if you do relics x5 but when you do relic x10, x15, x20 this requires way too much attention, most of us prefer to watch sth on aside until it is our turn. 

@Leviathan_VD there are cons ... u can do this if you do relics x5 but when you do relic x10, x15, x20 this requires way too much attention, most of us prefer to watch sth on aside until it is our turn. 

Posted

Well clearly you will have to pay attention but that is also a pro. Some people miss loot becasue they are not paying attention. This makes it less likely for you to miss loot since you have to pay attention. And if you use the method you can save at lest 16 minutes for a 20x, 12.5 minutes for a 15x, and  8.3 minutes on a 10x which is pretty darn good. 

Well clearly you will have to pay attention but that is also a pro. Some people miss loot becasue they are not paying attention. This makes it less likely for you to miss loot since you have to pay attention. And if you use the method you can save at lest 16 minutes for a 20x, 12.5 minutes for a 15x, and  8.3 minutes on a 10x which is pretty darn good. 

Posted

I don't really care if some kid leeches from me once a year, so no need to make an entire mechanic around preventing scams. At least imo. I only experienced it once and I played BDO for a year. You need to be seriously desperate to scroll scam since very low profit.

But they need to speed them up. I even stopped doing relic groups altogether because takes to long. First to make the group, than wait for slowpokes and finally when ready there's the endless animations and black spirit quest clicking. Oh and always some dude that needs to afk or relogg for market snipe attempt lol. Can take hours to do x10 relics.

I make more money solo'ing my relics and spending that extra hour I just gained doing grinding or processing. That's how bad it is.

I don't really care if some kid leeches from me once a year, so no need to make an entire mechanic around preventing scams. At least imo. I only experienced it once and I played BDO for a year. You need to be seriously desperate to scroll scam since very low profit.

But they need to speed them up. I even stopped doing relic groups altogether because takes to long. First to make the group, than wait for slowpokes and finally when ready there's the endless animations and black spirit quest clicking. Oh and always some dude that needs to afk or relogg for market snipe attempt lol. Can take hours to do x10 relics.

I make more money solo'ing my relics and spending that extra hour I just gained doing grinding or processing. That's how bad it is.

1 person likes this

Posted

thing with relics is, they need to take as long as they do 

because just buy relics and running them is a legit silver making method, so you cant make them too much faster

also it would make leeching scrolls very profitable, somthing the devs went away from by the big nerf early on the game release 

because just buy relics and running them is a legit silver making method, so you cant make them too much faster

also it would make leeching scrolls very profitable, somthing the devs went away from by the big nerf early on the game release 

Posted

If they patch them to be faster prices will simply adept in a way that you wont get more money out of doing them than before. There is plenty of room for relic prices to go up or blackstone(hunterseal) and memory fragments to go down.

If they patch them to be faster prices will simply adept in a way that you wont get more money out of doing them than before. There is plenty of room for relic prices to go up or blackstone(hunterseal) and memory fragments to go down.

Posted

I solo mine too, I had a debate with someone who thought I was missing out a lot.  You don't get so many just being in the party and sure I'll miss out on 4-7 frags, which does = $$.  But yes I hate waiting for a group to get together and just the time involved in running the whole thing.  I much prefer to pop over - run 3 or 4 scrolls and head on my way.

I solo mine too, I had a debate with someone who thought I was missing out a lot.  You don't get so many just being in the party and sure I'll miss out on 4-7 frags, which does = $$.  But yes I hate waiting for a group to get together and just the time involved in running the whole thing.  I much prefer to pop over - run 3 or 4 scrolls and head on my way.

Posted

running the scrolls is the fast bit, waiting for groups to form up and slow players making their way from valencia on their t4 potato is where the real time sinks are 

running the scrolls is the fast bit, waiting for groups to form up and slow players making their way from valencia on their t4 potato is where the real time sinks are 

Posted

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0