• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Urgent Maintenance April 27 ... for one pearl item

102 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok let me see if I understand i correctly ...

Most ppl can't set up their AFK setup simply due to you taking random maintenance during 8:00-9:30 CEST today, ... to perform "Hotfix for Anemos Horse Gear Set issue"

I have spent hundreds of Euro on this game too purchasing weight boosters, inventory slots, VPs, etc.

Can I now ask you to fix the freaking REAL issues?

- server being trash from Bangladesh or something Haven't seen something this bad since .... oh wait, never saw anything so bad persist so long.

- Disconnected cancer. Already lost 30+ members in guild ... permanently .... since they can't either play at all or get DC after 10-20 minutes.

(Just saying you are loosing customers who are willing to pay cash as they play ... great strategy and marketing right there, I hope BDO dies as MMORPG within a year ;))

- Optimization of this game is on level I never really saw before lol

(Please fix buttons in settigns and stuff pls. Also for some reason I get stable 30-35 FPS in Heidel on max details while I get 10-15 on lowest .... I think there is some serious issue fellas and no, you can't say "See. we let you play on better details isn't that great?!" ... no it isn't because that means this game is seriously broken in many ways)

- Items/skills/even game basic mechanics don't seem to work or rather are nearly impresively broken

And last remark: .... Time to go to work, glad I was able to do literary nothing in BDO today. Same as y-day as well due to 7 hours o maintenance to get it more broken right?

So despite game being repetitive trash now as it seems due to all the other problems like incredible amount of RNG being slipped everywhere ... I can't even let my production empire make money for me as I process that huge sum of mats in warehouse. Thank you PA and Kakao for being so good at managing the game, next time I'll go for Pac-Man 2017 or something.

PS: I miss the BDO from April 2016, good old system that made sence and with hard effort you could slowly try to reach the top of the food-chain ... and yes, I still didn't get over spending so many Energy Points on cooking so it would be made into "no EP consumption" and my attempt to be one of few masters would be beaten by random dudes making zillion pcs of beer every day ... f--k you with capital F and you know who I mean ;)

15 people like this

Posted

PS: I miss the BDO from April 2016, good old system that made sence and with hard effort you could slowly try to reach the top of the food-chain ... and yes, I still didn't get over spending so many Energy Points on cooking so it would be made into "no EP consumption" and my attempt to be one of few masters would be beaten by random dudes making zillion pcs of beer every day ... f--k you with capital F and you know who I mean ;)

Back when Jouska wasn't PM? I wonder. . . 

3 people like this

Posted

Most ppl can't set up their AFK setup simply due to you taking random maintenance during 8:00-9:30 CEST today, ... to perform "Hotfix for Anemos Horse Gear Set issue"

I have spent hundreds of Euro on this game too purchasing weight boosters, inventory slots, VPs, etc.

- server being trash from Bangladesh or something Haven't seen something this bad since .... oh wait, never saw anything so bad persist so long.

- Disconnected cancer. Already lost 30+ members in guild ... permanently .... since they can't either play at all or get DC after 10-20 minutes.

(Just saying you are loosing customers who are willing to pay cash as they play ... great strategy and marketing right there, I hope BDO dies as MMORPG within a year ;))

(Please fix buttons in settigns and stuff pls. Also for some reason I get stable 30-35 FPS in Heidel on max details while I get 10-15 on lowest .... I think there is some serious issue fellas and no, you can't say "See. we let you play on better details isn't that great?!" ... no it isn't because that means this game is seriously broken in many ways)

- Items/skills/even game basic mechanics don't seem to work or rather are nearly impresively broken

And last remark: .... Time to go to work, glad I was able to do literary nothing in BDO today. Same as y-day as well due to 7 hours o maintenance to get it more broken right?

So despite game being repetitive trash now as it seems due to all the other problems like incredible amount of RNG being slipped everywhere ... I can't even let my production empire make money for me as I process that huge sum of mats in warehouse. Thank you PA and Kakao for being so good at managing the game, next time I'll go for Pac-Man 2017 or something.

If you owned a company and your main source of revenue was X and part of X isn't working,Meanwhile a subset of your customers is only having trouble with X,Why would you not fix your monetary gain first,to keep cash flow whilst working on X for the customer,Because without cashflow you cannot pay employees to work on your "x" ;),,,totally agree with you on cooking though. minus the animosity part at the end.

2 people like this

Posted

If you owned a company and your main source of revenue was X and part of X isn't working,Meanwhile a subset of your customers is only having trouble with X,Why would you not fix your monetary gain first,to keep cash flow whilst working on X for the customer,Because without cashflow you cannot pay employees to work on your "x" ;),,,totally agree with you on cooking though. minus the animosity part at the end.

what a responsible manager would do is turn off the Switch that lets people buy that one stupid item, and get your support flunkies to refund the money for anyone who already bought it....then the next time maint is scheduled you patch it like a normal patient levelheaded company would do so as not to invite a P.R. disaster that signals to all your most invested players that the only thing in your entire universe you care about is your dumb CashShop.     You don't just (((SHUT IT DOWN))) and ruin everyone else's plans.

2 people like this

Posted

Would you also be in that kind of rage in case all of your weight increases are disappeared? Thats what happened with the horse gear set. 

4 people like this

Posted

complain complain blah blah blah

1 person likes this

Posted

Would you also be in that kind of rage in case all of your INVENTORY FUNCTIONALITY disappeared? Thats what happened with this 100% AESTHETIC RESKIN

FTFY

3 people like this

Posted

what a responsible manager would do is turn off the Switch that lets people buy that one stupid item, and get your support flunkies to refund the money for anyone who already bought it....then the next time maint is scheduled you patch it like a normal patient levelheaded company would do so as not to invite a P.R. disaster that signals to all your most invested players that the only thing in your entire universe you care about is your dumb CashShop.     You don't just (((SHUT IT DOWN))) and ruin everyone else's plans.

I think a  1 hour or 2 hour downtime is justifiable in this case,I realize time is money. But realize so is theirs. I agree you have a point also. But i also see their side of it.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's not like people couldn't wait 1 week to get that skin back.
Not surprisingly If actual gamemechanics don't work we don't get hotfixes.

Posted

While I do believe something people paid for should be fixed quickly, they should have grouped it up with other things in need of hotfixes such as the fps drops on the sticker UI. Also tbh i think the general negativity on these forums lately has to do with the quality of the servers slowly going down the toilet 

Posted

Also tbh i think the general negativity on these forums lately has to do with the quality of the servers slowly going down the toilet 

Bullshit.

Posted

Bullshit.

the argument sounds plausible to me. general dissatisfaction breeds resentment

2 people like this

Posted

Bullshit.

are you defending the servers then? or are you just too busy crying about how valks need buffs lmao

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

are you defending the servers then? or are you just too busy crying about how valks need buffs lmao

no

because the forums have alway been a consistant flow of cancer since release due the the game being so triggering to entitled westerners that need everything handed to them 

thge crappy servers are just an extra few threads in the sea of complaints that make up bdo forums 

Edited by Claydough
1 person likes this

Posted

the argument sounds plausible to me. general dissatisfaction breeds resentment

You need to understand the cause of the dissatisfaction to make this assumption.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/106513-updated-in-game-accessibility-to-pearl-shop-items/ (has been edited so many times that it's barely recognizable from it's first introduction).

Those 2 threads will get you *SOME* of the way to realize why there's dissatisfaction around here. Only some of it though.

(no, I dont know why one appears like a regular link and the other is embedded as a post, and I dont care).

No, I'm saying the two aren't tied together at all.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

You need to understand the cause of the dissatisfaction to make this assumption.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/106513-updated-in-game-accessibility-to-pearl-shop-items/ (has been edited so many times that it's barely recognizable from it's first introduction).

Those 2 threads will get you *SOME* of the way to realize why there's dissatisfaction around here. Only some of it though.

(no, I dont know why one appears like a regular link and the other is embedded as a post, and I dont care).

No, I'm saying the two aren't tied together at all.

What are you even talking about? You're sad that you're poor IRL? Suck it up, buying/selling costumes makes 95% of both parties happy. I've never done either but I'm fairly certain it hasn't affected me up to this point. Just worry about your goddamned self.

Edited by boogersugar
1 person likes this

Posted

no

because the forums have alway been a consistant flow of cancer since release due the the game being so triggering to entitled westerners that need everything handed to them 

thge crappy servers are just an extra few threads in the sea of complaints that make up bdo forums 

Not completely true, back before the big server merge the forums were definitely more positive

Also "entitled westerners"... wanting stable servers for a game you paid for is hardly entitled, unless you're one of those idiotic white knights then I guess this conversation won't be going anywhere

Okay, point taken, I completely agree. Though their trashcan servers aren't helping either

Posted

What are you even talking about? You're sad that you're poor IRL? Suck it up, buying/selling costumes makes 95% of both parties happy. I've never done either but I'm fairly certain it hasn't affected me up to this point. Just worry about your goddamned self.

Really?

You REALLY think it makes people *HAPPY* to buy costumes to sell to feel remotely competitive? And that's excluding the droves of people who literally quit over this, and those of us who were stupid enough to stay but shut our wallets cause ----- paying for this scummy ass business practice.

2 people like this

Posted

Emergency maintenance to fix a store issue yet dozens of bugs haven't even had an inkling of a fix.

2 people like this

Posted

Id like to believe that the hotfixes are because they missed something/made a mistake during the patching and that its a really simple thing to fix instantly with just a quick server restart.

And by "quick restart" I ofc mean that in a 5h-weekly-maintenance-in-the-middle-of-the-day-even-if-nothing-is-added kind of way :)

Posted

Okay, point taken, I completely agree. Though their trashcan servers aren't helping either

they are enjoying the hotfix too

Arte+urbano+con+Papas,+Instalaciones+por

4 people like this

Posted

Really?

You REALLY think it makes people *HAPPY* to buy costumes to sell to feel remotely competitive? And that's excluding the droves of people who literally quit over this, and those of us who were stupid enough to stay but shut our wallets cause ----- paying for this scummy ass business practice.

ROFL @ underlined. ,,,,,,Wahhh QQQ TTTTT all i am hearing,i liked your post to make you feel better about yourself. I am sincerely trying to help you.

Posted

ROFL @ underlined. ,,,,,,Wahhh QQQ TTTTT all i am hearing,i liked your post to make you feel better about yourself. I am sincerely trying to help you.

What makes you think it's your job to make me feel better, much less that I'd want you to?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

What makes you think it's your job to make me feel better, much less that I'd want you to?

Because you seem so emotional. It's going to be ok. When my likes roll around to tomorrow i can give you another to boost your happiness 

RYANGOSLING18.jpg

I will calmly await your response of "did you just assume my g......."

Edited by Freeway
2 people like this

Posted

FTFY

This skin costed 20 euro which is money too. They will fix whatever has to be fixed. Iwant my anemos set, and i dont care how many people rage for 1h maint. Buhuhu u are not going to fish for a few hours. Get a fcking grip.