• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Urgent Maintenance April 27 ... for one pearl item

102 posts in this topic

Posted

Because you seem so emotional. It's going to be ok. When my likes roll around to tomorrow i can give you another to boost your happiness 

I'm going to need to see your license if you're going to attempt to evaluate my state of mind.

And then I'm going to apply to have it revoked cause you're incompetent.

It seems to be a theme around here :thinking:

2 people like this

Posted

This skin costed 20 euro which is money too. They will fix whatever has to be fixed

In the mean time somes issue last for months, but Hey ! when its cash shop item, lets directly run a emergency maint !

The issue, is not having them fix that issue, the issue is the baltant "dont care" about many things, BUT money.

Posted

Valk block fix when?

Posted (edited)

I'm going to need to see your license if you're going to attempt to evaluate my state of mind.

Still sounding emotional. Can you check if you have a fever for me? I am checking up on webmd what the issue can be.

cross checking symptoms etc.

Edited by Freeway

Posted

Still sounding emotional. Can you check if you have a fever for me? I am checking up on webmd what the issue can be.

cross checking symptoms etc.

I'd tell you what you sound like to me, but you know, my parents actually raised me to realize that people are different and raised differently, so the way they talk may not actually be in the same fashion. So I won't. And that's aside from the fact that it's utterly and completely 100% irrelevant to any sort of discussion on these forums.

At some point in your life, I hope you come to that realization too rather than trying to force some kind of normality that meets your very own specific criteria on everyone you meet.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'd tell you what you sound like to me, but you know, my parents actually raised me to realize that people are different and raised differently, so the way they talk may not actually be in the same fashion. So I won't. And that's aside from the fact that it's utterly and completely 100% irrelevant to any sort of discussion on these forums.

At some point in your life, I hope you come to that realization too rather than trying to force some kind of normality that meets your very own specific criteria on everyone you meet.

Reading this post then comparing it to the rest of your posts in this thread : the hypocrisy is clear.

I'm "incompetent" yet you won't tell me what i sound like,yet you already did.

Edited by Freeway

Posted

Reading this post then comparing it to the rest of your posts in this thread : the hypocrisy is clear.

I'm "incompetent" yet you won't tell me what i sound like,yet you already did.

9_9

Context is not your strong suite is it?

Have you shown me your credentials as a shrink yet? No? Then that incompetent complaint quite clearly doesn't apply.

Posted (edited)

I'd tell you what you sound like to me, but you know, my parents actually raised me to realize that people are different and raised differently,

Edited by Freeway

Posted

Plz closed this thread, so much salt....

Posted

Or some weird flirting going on :/:ph34r:

Posted

Or some weird flirting going on :/:ph34r:

Someone figured it out.. Ugh... Into the shadows i disappear.

Posted

This whole afk thing is lame anyway, so are the mechanics that "necessitate" it, fook the rankings or any form of "competitiveness" associated with it. 

Posted

This whole afk thing is lame anyway, so are the mechanics that "necessitate" it, fook the rankings or any form of "competitiveness" associated with it. 

Nevertheless, let us know how amusing you find active processing :thinking:

Posted

Nevertheless, let us know how amusing you find active processing :thinking:

They fall under "mechanics that necessitate it" . 

Posted

Ok let me see if I understand i correctly ...

Most ppl can't set up their AFK setup simply due to you taking random maintenance during 8:00-9:30 CEST today, ... to perform "Hotfix for Anemos Horse Gear Set issue"

I have spent hundreds of Euro on this game too purchasing weight boosters, inventory slots, VPs, etc.

Can I now ask you to fix the freaking REAL issues?

- server being trash from Bangladesh or something Haven't seen something this bad since .... oh wait, never saw anything so bad persist so long.

- Disconnected cancer. Already lost 30+ members in guild ... permanently .... since they can't either play at all or get DC after 10-20 minutes.

(Just saying you are loosing customers who are willing to pay cash as they play ... great strategy and marketing right there, I hope BDO dies as MMORPG within a year ;))

- Optimization of this game is on level I never really saw before lol

(Please fix buttons in settigns and stuff pls. Also for some reason I get stable 30-35 FPS in Heidel on max details while I get 10-15 on lowest .... I think there is some serious issue fellas and no, you can't say "See. we let you play on better details isn't that great?!" ... no it isn't because that means this game is seriously broken in many ways)

- Items/skills/even game basic mechanics don't seem to work or rather are nearly impresively broken

And last remark: .... Time to go to work, glad I was able to do literary nothing in BDO today. Same as y-day as well due to 7 hours o maintenance to get it more broken right?

So despite game being repetitive trash now as it seems due to all the other problems like incredible amount of RNG being slipped everywhere ... I can't even let my production empire make money for me as I process that huge sum of mats in warehouse. Thank you PA and Kakao for being so good at managing the game, next time I'll go for Pac-Man 2017 or something.

PS: I miss the BDO from April 2016, good old system that made sence and with hard effort you could slowly try to reach the top of the food-chain ... and yes, I still didn't get over spending so many Energy Points on cooking so it would be made into "no EP consumption" and my attempt to be one of few masters would be beaten by random dudes making zillion pcs of beer every day ... f--k you with capital F and you know who I mean ;)

it seems that item made your horse fly.

Found this on reddit:

https://streamable.com/qz4ql

Posted

There certainly came a wave of salt to this thread but hey ppl, I like these replies like "costumes cost money too" or "it is real issues as well"  and best level is "They are company and need to manage their income/expenses" kind of BS I see here.

Let me give oyu all one simple reminder which seems you have fortgotten over the time ...

All of us PURCHASED this game in the begining so we should get some solid services for it.

All the cash shop purchases we do are extra income for them but hey, let's tun it into numbers shall we?

Let's say "only" some 2 mil. ppl in EU and NA bought the game so far (which is most likely quite more) and everyone paid "only" 30 EUR for the key (again you can/could have purchased better package) .... 60 mil. EUR just like that and what do we get? Nothing :D

Reminds me of DayZ Stand Alone ... that game doesn't work properly as of yet and was released in 2012 BTW selling each copy for 29.99 EUR.

PS: Go back to school many of you seem to attend math and economics class once again -.-

1 person likes this

Posted

There certainly came a wave of salt to this thread but hey ppl, I like these replies like "costumes cost money too" or "it is real issues as well"  and best level is "They are company and need to manage their income/expenses" kind of BS I see here.

I hate to say it, but people still think server costs are as high as they were in the late 90's early 0's. They're not though, but people still validate any and all skull-----ery with "but servers cost money". 

Posted

Considering i'm not lagging up a storm anymore like I was yesterday, i'd say just maybe they did something more without announcing it? For the love of god, you people love to complain. Just because they say 1 thing doesn't mean there aren't backend fixes too.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I hate to say it, but people still think server costs are as high as they were in the late 90's early 0's. They're not though, but people still validate any and all skull-----ery with "but servers cost money". 

Used to work in a Server Hosting Company 2 years ago. And I was lucky enough to see some of the electricity costs. For about 1500 Servers they payed 10.000 Euro a Month. So basicly divide 10.000 / 1500 and we got around 6.6 euro per month of electricity cost for a 24/7 Server.

Considering i'm not lagging up a storm anymore like I was yesterday, i'd say just maybe they did something more without announcing it? For the love of god, you people love to complain. Just because they say 1 thing doesn't mean there aren't backend fixes too.

The thing is... why would they not tell us about it at all? It makes no sense. Everyone would be happy to hear that the fixed some things on the backend. They just make it worse for themselves.

Edited by kakodaimonos

Posted (edited)

It's completely random whether you lag or not, and a large part of it depends on coherent UI.

coherentui2.thumb.png.96862e8478e52d7342

Sometimes, coherent UI just. Will. Not. Cooperate.

It's completely random whether you lag or not, and a large part of it depends on coherent UI.

(nor the forums, apparently)

Edited by Jeynar

Posted (edited)

You need to understand the cause of the dissatisfaction to make this assumption.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/106513-updated-in-game-accessibility-to-pearl-shop-items/ (has been edited so many times that it's barely recognizable from it's first introduction).

Those 2 threads will get you *SOME* of the way to realize why there's dissatisfaction around here. Only some of it though.

These ain't proofs of dissatisfaction, in fact who quitted back then claiming that this game was P2W after a while came back silently or apologizing and supporting this thing actually because they could have kept some money, the only thing that nowadays still bother some of us ain't people that sell costumes on MP, 15 euro saved in most of EU country are 1 day of work saved, it's the Value Pack and its absolute power in economic terms and also for its benefits.
It cost real money, is something hard to get unless you want to spend real money and try other ways and it doesn't last, is like a subscription that grants you various bonus that from the competitive to the casual player cannot be ignored, the only one who doesn't do shit with it is the AFK fisher which everyday trades his crates, play the horse breeder simulator or simply goes to RP with his dyed outfits thanks to event ampoules.

I don't see how trading cash shop items piss off people, who's pissed off is the person which grinds 20h per day making 100kk and then complains if someone does the same amount in a week spending 75 euro per week as if it's something free, but he will eventually complain about anything that he can't do, can't have or already has because as long others are below him, everything is fine.

Edited by Rayin
Forum went potato again with double post

Posted (edited)

Used to work in a Server Hosting Company 2 years ago. And I was lucky enough to see some of the electricity costs. For about 1500 Servers they payed 10.000 Euro a Month. So basicly divide 10.000 / 1500 and we got around 6.6 euro per month of electricity cost for a 24/7 Server.

The thing is... why would they not tell us about it at all? It makes no sense. Everyone would be happy to hear that the fixed some things on the backend. They just make it worse for themselves.

They don't tell us a lot of things, haha.

(nor the forums, apparently)

I've never had issues with Coherent UI. Lucky as crap maybe(as I can see it causes trouble for a lot of people), but they are always 0% except maybe 1 at like 2-3%, which doesn't seem to lag me funny enough. I always make sure to check when having lag issues just in case, but so far it's never been the culprit.

Edit: I can see the forums are in full swing screw-up, though. Nice. Triple post ftw.

Edited by PandoraRose

Posted

Could also be because 50-75% of the playersbase is still offline after the emergency maintenance. That tends to have a great impact on performance.

Topic: They emergency patch issues not related to the Pearls store all the time...

I've been kicked from server(while afk) tons of time because some quest or item related to event&new content wasn't working. 

Reason they're not hotfixing these minor(and older) in-game bugs is because they cant. They dont know how to do it from EU/NA side.

Could also be because 50-75% of the playersbase is still offline after the emergency maintenance. That tends to have a great impact on performance.

Topic: They emergency patch issues not related to the Pearls store all the time...

I've been kicked from server(while afk) tons of time because some quest or item related to event&new content wasn't working. 

Reason they're not hotfixing these minor(and older) in-game bugs is because they cant. They dont know how to do it from EU/NA side.

Posted

This skin costed 20 euro which is money too. They will fix whatever has to be fixed. Iwant my anemos set, and i dont care how many people rage for 1h maint. Buhuhu u are not going to fish for a few hours. Get a fcking grip.

While I have no problem with the maintenance since this one was actually at a sensible time compared to the last 2-3 weeks that have been starting late and ending late, why not fix other things as well as this idk like valk shield?

This skin costed 20 euro which is money too. They will fix whatever has to be fixed. Iwant my anemos set, and i dont care how many people rage for 1h maint. Buhuhu u are not going to fish for a few hours. Get a fcking grip.

While I have no problem with the maintenance since this one was actually at a sensible time compared to the last 2-3 weeks that have been starting late and ending late, why not fix other things as well as this idk like valk shield?