• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Urgent Maintenance April 27 ... for one pearl item

102 posts in this topic

Posted

You're gonna have people crying no matter what you do at this point. 

Emergency maintenance? How dare you inconvenience everyone else?!

Push it back until next week? How dare you ignore our problem when we paid for these things! 

I'm betting this has to do with money. People could chargeback money for their horse costume and actually get it back if the complaint is that they didn't get the thing they paid for. 

It's annoying but I get it. 

The repercussions of being able to send out all your dirt anonymously.

Posted

We should get downtime compensation. I'm thinking a set of Anemos Horse Gear will do nicely

Posted

If you owned a company and your main source of revenue was X and part of X isn't working,Meanwhile a subset of your customers is only having trouble with X,Why would you not fix your monetary gain first,to keep cash flow whilst working on X for the customer,Because without cashflow you cannot pay employees to work on your "x" ;),,,totally agree with you on cooking though. minus the animosity part at the end.

itt: people continue to use "money first" as a justification for everything

i can't wait

Posted

free pearls or some coupons. lol

Posted

pen ogre ok too?

Posted

guys ... guys! ... some of you are saying that horse gear cost money and that it has to be fixed right?

What about my Value-2-Pac?

It did cost me money too and I wasn't able to "use it" for some 10 hours. Cashback real? :D

Posted

- server being trash from Bangladesh or something Haven't seen something this bad since .... oh wait, never saw anything so bad persist so long.

- Disconnected cancer. Already lost 30+ members in guild ... permanently .... since they can't either play at all or get DC after 10-20 minutes.

These are issues you need to fix yourself. Not all of us experience these issues so it's not the server.
Outside of the known failing channels, please look into your own home networking and stop pushing the blame to things you don't understand. 

Posted

These are issues you need to fix yourself. Not all of us experience these issues so it's not the server.Outside of the known failing channels, please look into your own home networking and stop pushing the blame to things you don't understand. 

yet you understand about IT as much as pidgeon about rocket science ... GJ mate! keep trying somewhere else ;)

I actually am IT tech. guy and I can assure you all is A-OK with all of my PC, network, provider, ... hell, why am I trying to explain how "nuclear reactor" works to a kid? -.-

Posted

yet you understand about IT as much as pidgeon about rocket science ... GJ mate! keep trying somewhere else ;)

I actually am IT tech. guy and I can assure you all is A-OK with all of my PC, network, provider, ... hell, why am I trying to explain how "nuclear reactor" works to a kid? -.-

there are incompetents professionals everywhere. I wouldn't bet it to be War in that case. and btw, i'm an IT tech gril too. Which means basically nothing except that there is a precision screwdriver in my handbag.

1 person likes this

Posted

Haha, Right. 

Which means basically nothing except that there is a precision screwdriver in my handbag.

Well that makes you 4,294,967,296 octets more attractive.

Posted

guys ... guys! ... some of you are saying that horse gear cost money and that it has to be fixed right?

What about my Value-2-Pac?

It did cost me money too and I wasn't able to "use it" for some 10 hours. Cashback real? :D

VP shouldn't be counting down while the server is offline.

I see this kind of post on every single game I've ever played. Do you guys jump from game to game just to complain? 

It's all one multi account.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well that makes you 4,294,967,296 octets more attractive.

I can do better than that with photoshop

Posted

I can do better than that with photoshop

tfw everyone hates us networking kids :( .

I knew i should have used ipv6 address space.

I WASN'T TALKING LOOKS PER SE...
A woman who could open her purse and dismantle a cisco switch would have me sweating bullets.

Posted

tfw everyone hates us networking kids :( .

I knew i should have used ipv6 address space.

I WASN'T TALKING LOOKS PER SE...
A woman who could open her purse and dismantle a cisco switch would have me sweating bullets.

i'm sorry dude, i just open screen cases and re-solder condensators. Sometime i also change the ink cartridges.

Posted

i'm sorry dude, i just open screen cases and re-solder condensators. Sometime i also change the ink cartridges.

Still applies B|

Posted

Still applies B|

so i'm allowed to be able to use photoshop anyway? yeay. and still applies too. I rock at photoshop.
I'm perfect to be honest, as long as someone else do the cooking.

Posted

When did this happen? I hate it when I miss out on a somewhat, almost suitable reason to -----, piss and moan on the forums.

Posted

so i'm allowed to be able to use photoshop anyway? yeay. and still applies too. I rock at photoshop.
I'm perfect to be honest, as long as someone else do the cooking.

1. hmu

2. i suck at Photoshop or anything that has objects that are not logic based.

how 2 creative?

Posted

2. i suck at Photoshop 

start by typing exactly that in YouTube

Posted

start by typing exactly that in YouTube

.. but what if i don't want to start? :(
What if i only want to let and not var? :( :(

Posted

Is anyone else watching this love story unfold? 

1 person likes this

Posted

.. but what if i don't want to start? :(
What if i only want to let and not var? :( :(

just do it... at worst you'll have a good laugh. And if really you don't, just go back to your servers. Nothing lost on the way.

Posted (edited)

just do it... at worst you'll have a good laugh.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

you were right!
Time to watch, all of these. 

Legit? I always wondered how people did what he's doing in the first video LOL
Transform & distort. This makes me want to attempt to use photoshop. THESE GUIDES ARE ACTUALLY TEACHING ME SHIT AND MAKING ME WANT TO USE SHIT, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE Q_Q...................

Edited by War

Posted

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

you were right!
Time to watch, all of these. 

Legit? I always wondered how people did what he's doing in the first video LOL
Transform & distort. This makes me want to attempt to use photoshop. THESE GUIDES ARE ACTUALLY TEACHING ME SHIT AND MAKING ME WANT TO USE SHIT, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE Q_Q...................

yes the tutorials are helpful. (though it was CS3 i think at the time they went out)

and see? I told you I could beat "4,294,967,296 octets more attractive" with photoshop.

1 person likes this

Posted

yes the tutorials are helpful. (though it was CS3 i think at the time they went out)

and see? I told you I could beat "4,294,967,296 octets more attractive" with photoshop.

3.4×1038 

god these are funny as ----- LOL