• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Major new bug with weapon swap on warriors. They patched the bugged KR version instead of KR hotfixed version...

35 posts in this topic

Posted

After the latest patch 26 of april, weapon swapping on warriors are now bugged.

This bug first occured in Korea, and they had to hotfix it very quickly.

On our version they patched the bugged version instead of the hotfixed KR version, so now we are left with the same major bug with weapon swap on warriors.

Someone else made a video that explains the bug here:

@CM_Aethon @CM_Kabz @CM_Praballo @CM_Serenity @CM_Tytyes

Can we please have this fixed ASAP like korean version? Since it makes weapon swapping laggy and clunky as hell now

Thanks

2 people like this

Posted

Whoever is in charge of this stuff at the company needs to be replaced.

How do things like this happen? The communication between the Koreans and their American counter parts is terrible. This is a multi-million dollar company, yet clown shoe shit like this happens regularly.

Is there only one guy in the whole company that mediates or something?

How do things like this happen? The communication between the Koreans and their American counter parts is terrible. This is a multi-million dollar company, yet clown shoe shit like this happens regularly.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Well if by now you didn't get that they do here exactly what they did in KR nothing can save you.

If KR got bugged patch first you will get bugged patch first too xD, coz why use your brain when you can just copy/paste.

*PS: When is new forum being released tired of editing every single post coz forum is derping*

Edited by PanpanTheGreat

Posted

Is it wrong that I wish for you to go 3+ weeks without more than a "we're looking into it"?

Is it wrong that I wish for you to go 3+ weeks without more than a "we're looking into it"?

Posted

It's a warrior issue. Doesn't seem wrong in my eyes. 

Posted (edited)

They need to release the full KR version with the english patch.....

Edited by Wykked

Posted

https://www.bdoengpatch.com ?

That's where our first translation comes from anyway. It's not like it's not already there /shrug

https://www.bdoengpatch.com ?

That's where our first translation comes from anyway. It's not like it's not already there /shrug

Posted

Sorry guys, they only do hot-fixes for cash shop items. Better luck next month? :S

Sorry guys, they only do hot-fixes for cash shop items. Better luck next month? :S

Posted (edited)

Can we please have this fixed ASAP like korean version? Since it makes weapon swapping laggy and clunky as hell now

Thanks

It's not a Pearl Shop bug. So you have to wait few weeks (if your lucky) or few months.

Edited by Silica

Posted (edited)

The Kakao guy who was supposed to deliver the correct KR warrior weapon swap hotfix on his floppy drive all the way from Korea:

Bilderesultat for fail gif

Edited by Gibson
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Feels like our entire team needs to be replaced, but then that could be the intent, you don't hire cheap labor expecting great quality, and that's what I suspect is up, we got the cheapest of labor PA could find and they hoped it'd be enough to at least milk our region for a while, unfortunately it seems to be working well enough. 

Edited by Montblank

Posted

Hahaha your bug is nothing...  Warrior OP

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Warriors complaining about a weapon swap. Meanwhile Valkyries have been CCing themself whenever they try to block for almost a month straight. They are "looking into it" don't worry.

Edited by GrandCross

Posted

I don't play warrior but this kind of thing is unacceptable. It happens on warrior this time, maybe it will happen to the class you play next time.

some people just can't get the point.

I don't play warrior but this kind of thing is unacceptable. It happens on warrior this time, maybe it will happen to the class you play next time.

2 people like this

Posted

Check my Avatar.. Monsieur.

Posted

This is... hilarious :D

You know valks have had a bug to a major part of the class for 3+ weeks now and the only reply they've gotten is "we're looking into it"?

You know valks have had a bug to a major part of the class for 3+ weeks now and the only reply they've gotten is "we're looking into it"?

Posted

Cuz there's another bug on valk so warrior getting this bug is ok? omg...

Posted

No, that you think it's not already happening to other classes is hilarious.

Posted

tell me a class that's 100% no bug in their skill set 9_9

the way Catastigma replied sound like "your bug is nothing compare to the bug we have."

the way Catastigma replied sound like "your bug is nothing compare to the bug we have."

Posted

Why did you reply to me about something someone else said though? :(

I don't *think* I have a multiple personality disorder that each have separate forum accounts. Maybe I need some though :thinking:

I don't *think* I have a multiple personality disorder that each have separate forum accounts. Maybe I need some though :thinking:

Posted

cuz you replied to me when i replied to someone else...

Posted (edited)

sound like "your bug is nothing compare to the bug we have."

it's true though. The bug warrior has is nothing compared to valk bug.

Edited by xcandykitten

Posted

My class has always had animation lock on swaps to awakening since day one. Can you patch in something to get rid of that too when this gets fixed? It's only fair.

:)

Posted

it's true though. The bug warrior has is nothing compared to valk bug.

lol

What is up with all the salty valks spamming everywhere for attention?

What does a warrior bug that was hotfixed in korea quickly due to it messing up weapon swapping badly in many situations have to do with your problems? 

Important to understand before crying more valk tears: they already know the cause of the warrior swap bug and made the hotfix in korea, which is why it's stupid of them to patch the bugged version here instead of the hotfixed version right away.

Do they have a fix ready in KR version for the valkyrie bug like they already have ready with the KR warrior hotfix weapon swap bug? Yes/No?

I hope they figure out and fix that valkyrie bug too, but until then I would recommend getting attention through topics actually related with valkyries...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

its really not that big a deal imo. its sad that they still incorporated it after it was hotfixed on KR but what more do you really expect from these guys at this point?

its like getting angry at a toddler when it knocks over some milk and then does it again when you give it a second glass. it doesn't know any better.

Edited by NotHero

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0