• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Update : Eu mem market improvement

105 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh, people can go and grind instead of selling free ogres and buying shitton of scrolls out of mp ? Damn, unplayable.

Oh, people can go and grind instead of selling free ogres and buying shitton of scrolls out of mp ? Damn, unplayable.

Posted

So you are complaining on the forums that people aren't selling their relic shards or memory frags?

I'm just curious, but why does "I've gotten 2 relic shards in the past hour, if this keeps up I'll have enough relics for a group in 24 hours" constitute as whining?

So you are complaining on the forums that people aren't selling their relic shards or memory frags?

I'm just curious, but why does "I've gotten 2 relic shards in the past hour, if this keeps up I'll have enough relics for a group in 24 hours" constitute as whining?

Posted (edited)

Since I haven't ever heard of Soulmates, I'll assume you are from NA?

If so you are irrelevant here.

Edited by Tekeii
2 people like this

Posted

Can people not fish for relics or grind for them on EU? :) 

Posted (edited)

Get out and get your own T8

Get out and get your own memory fragments

Get out and get your own black stones

Get out and get your own Margoria food

Get out and get your own whales

Get out and get your own ships

Get out and get your own craft-able costumes

etc etc

Bright aren't you.

I ... What?

Yes, those are exactly the answers to all those issues. I dunno why you're saying it sarcastically. 

Edited by Cardiel

Posted

We are from NA. Being from NA doesn't mean I can't try and be helpful. I've suggested things to do to remedy the shortage. If you can't be bothered to do anything about the shortage yourselves, what's the point of talking in this thread? 

That's not who I quoted with that response.

We are from NA. Being from NA doesn't mean I can't try and be helpful. I've suggested things to do to remedy the shortage. If you can't be bothered to do anything about the shortage yourselves, what's the point of talking in this thread? 

Posted

Sure and this time next week maybe I'll be able to do 5xRelic scrolls, and on top of that maybe I'll drop 5 stones I can try and go to +13 with.

The market is broke on Memory fragments, sharps, hards and now even Black Stones you can't get without pre order.

Sure and this time next week maybe I'll be able to do 5xRelic scrolls, and on top of that maybe I'll drop 5 stones I can try and go to +13 with.

The market is broke on Memory fragments, sharps, hards and now even Black Stones you can't get without pre order.

Posted

Yes, those are exactly the answers to all those issues. I dunno why you're saying it sarcastically. 

You realise this is an MMO right ? Not a single player RPG, there's also not enough hours in a day or days in a week to be able to do it all

You realise this is an MMO right ? Not a single player RPG, there's also not enough hours in a day or days in a week to be able to do it all

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

In no way are you being helpful, "Go fishing" or "Go grind" to have one enchantment session would take months. The market and the system is completely broke.

Edited by Tekeii

Posted

If you can't get something on the market you go out and get it yourself. This happens on NA all the time. I'm legitimately confused about what your problem is unless you think you're entitled to progressing your gear at a certain pace.  

If you can't get something on the market you go out and get it yourself. This happens on NA all the time. I'm legitimately confused about what your problem is unless you think you're entitled to progressing your gear at a certain pace.  

Posted (edited)

I'll go ahead and assume you are a lifeskiller that votes for PvE servers too?

Edited by Tekeii
5 people like this

Posted

I'm sorry but. Yes it was.

I'm sorry but. Yes it was.

Posted

....No? I afk fish and horse train while at work but otherwise my time is spent doing PvE and PvP.

And I'm very much against PvE servers. 

....No? I afk fish and horse train while at work but otherwise my time is spent doing PvE and PvP.

And I'm very much against PvE servers. 

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry, if you think that you get enough memory fragments purely from grinding to get anywhere with your gear, you're either waaaay too luck, or your gear is shit.

since i got shit ton of meme frag in my bank and most my armor / weapon are tet i guess i m too lucky ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by PanpanTheGreat

Posted (edited)

Pls don't insult the life skillers hehe if he/she was one then not still wondering what is wrong or asking others to do every aspect of this game by themselves.

Edited by SillySin

Posted (edited)

lol'd

This new marketplace change is pretty great innit. Makes more sense too.

Edited by War

Posted

No it really doesn't happen on NA all the time as someone has already made a post about the massive difference between mem frag availability on NA (where there is a lot more) compared to EU.

I don't even know why you're involved in a discussion on EU issues when you play on NA, this is nothing to do with you

No it really doesn't happen on NA all the time as someone has already made a post about the massive difference between mem frag availability on NA (where there is a lot more) compared to EU.

I don't even know why you're involved in a discussion on EU issues when you play on NA, this is nothing to do with you

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

In no way are you being helpful, "Go fishing" or "Go grind" to have one enchantment session would take months. The market and the system is completely broke.

And this is exactly what I assumed - EU apparently is lazy and doesn't want to do scrolls, lol.

Edited by bdomanos

Posted (edited)

since i got shit ton of meme frag in my bank and msot my armor / weapon are tet i guess i m too lucky ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

since i got shit ton of meme frag in my bank and msot my armor / weapon are tet i guess i m too lucky ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, I dunno. I saved up memory fragments from relics and events for maybe a month-ish before DK came out and had enough to get my mainhand to DUO on day one. Then I got a Kutum offhand and was able to get together enough relics to get it to DUO not long after that. I bought a few on the MP but 90% were from my own efforts. 

I mean I'm sure there's areas that makes having a lower population is agonizingly frustrating but I don't have very much empathy for people who essentially want a vendor for everything. 

NA's biggest similar issue right now imo is people feeling entitled to T8s and being angry at breeders for not supplying enough to the market. 

You misunderstand me. People not being able to buy things they want and going out to get them happens all the time on NA. Or people simply not wanting to buy things and going out to get them themselves happens all the time. 

Edited by Cardiel
1 person likes this

Posted

And this is exactly what I assumed - EU apparently is lazy and doesn't want to do scrolls, lol.

Alright.

Set yourself a goal. Get all the memory fragments and black stones you need to make a tet item from scratch by grinding/fishing.

You can start whenever you like, and I'm only asking you to get 1 item to tet after all.

Let us know when you're done.

Alright.

Set yourself a goal. Get all the memory fragments and black stones you need to make a tet item from scratch by grinding/fishing.

You can start whenever you like, and I'm only asking you to get 1 item to tet after all.

Let us know when you're done.

4 people like this

Posted

90% were from my own efforts.

If I spend my time grinding Sausans/Pirates for silver to buy relics, it's not from my own efforts ?

If I spend my time fishing hotspots in the sea for silver to buy relics, it's not from my own efforts ?

If I spend my time cooking and selling my crafts for silver to buy relics, it's not from my own efforts ?

The silver to buy the damn relics has to come from somewhere it's not like we just magic it up from our arses....

I have a Pri bheg stuck at 25 dura, a +12 Kzarka staff in my warehouse at 20 dura and hundreds of millions of silver that I got from my own damn efforts now you're telling me I should spend even more weeks doing more boring grinding to get the relics I need in order to progress my gear ? What's the point in the marketplace if THAT is your only solution (it's not even a solution because it makes you avoid the problem instead of attempting to solve the problem)

90% were from my own efforts.

If I spend my time grinding Sausans/Pirates for silver to buy relics, it's not from my own efforts ?

If I spend my time fishing hotspots in the sea for silver to buy relics, it's not from my own efforts ?

If I spend my time cooking and selling my crafts for silver to buy relics, it's not from my own efforts ?

The silver to buy the damn relics has to come from somewhere it's not like we just magic it up from our arses....

I have a Pri bheg stuck at 25 dura, a +12 Kzarka staff in my warehouse at 20 dura and hundreds of millions of silver that I got from my own damn efforts now you're telling me I should spend even more weeks doing more boring grinding to get the relics I need in order to progress my gear ? What's the point in the marketplace if THAT is your only solution (it's not even a solution because it makes you avoid the problem instead of attempting to solve the problem)

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not saying you've not put in effort, just that if memory fragments are hard to come by maybe you're putting effort into the wrong places. I could've bought five T8s and a handful of TRI Kriegs with the amount of silver I've saved up but I know I don't want to deal with trying to snipe one since they don't go up often so I got materials for my own and I'm working towards my own courser T8.

But you're clearly just mad so I'll not touch that. Everyone gets mad.

My genuine advice: fish while you sleep. Use loyalty for artisans. I'd personally force from 14-15 if you have some PRI/DUO stacks already, but I have rotten luck with 14-15 so I rarely bother anymore. 

I'm not saying you've not put in effort, just that if memory fragments are hard to come by maybe you're putting effort into the wrong places. I could've bought five T8s and a handful of TRI Kriegs with the amount of silver I've saved up but I know I don't want to deal with trying to snipe one since they don't go up often so I got materials for my own and I'm working towards my own courser T8.

My genuine advice: fish while you sleep. Use loyalty for artisans. I'd personally force from 14-15 if you have some PRI/DUO stacks already, but I have rotten luck with 14-15 so I rarely bother anymore. 

Posted

The only thing I can add to this is to have some patience. I'm a casual player and I've been playing since Beta. It's taken me this long to get to 500 gearscore with a lot of patience and effort. The only difference between NA and EU is apparently NA loves to fish for relics. 

(And yeah the whole thing about not wanting to sell our hard earned high tier horses is funny :P )

The only thing I can add to this is to have some patience. I'm a casual player and I've been playing since Beta. It's taken me this long to get to 500 gearscore with a lot of patience and effort. The only difference between NA and EU is apparently NA loves to fish for relics. 

(And yeah the whole thing about not wanting to sell our hard earned high tier horses is funny :P )

1 person likes this

Posted

How can I fish while I train horses while I sleep ? 2 months now I've been training since I came back all I ever get is Tier 6 & 7 potato horses despite training them to the max bracket

Patience wears thin after a prolonged length of time of seeing literally zero progress

Use artisans ? What good are artisans if I can't get enough frags in the first place... 3 x 0 is still 0

Is it really that much to ask to see some kind of progress after playing for months ?

How can I fish while I train horses while I sleep ? 2 months now I've been training since I came back all I ever get is Tier 6 & 7 potato horses despite training them to the max bracket

Patience wears thin after a prolonged length of time of seeing literally zero progress

Use artisans ? What good are artisans if I can't get enough frags in the first place... 3 x 0 is still 0

Is it really that much to ask to see some kind of progress after playing for months ?

1 person likes this

Posted

Nobody ever said it was easy. BDO is a grindfest that will chew you up and spit you back out. Take it easy man, it's not a race. 

If it makes you feel any better, I trained T6s and T7s day in and day out for something like 5 months before I got my first T8 and it was a potato. Sold it and a few T7s for cash a while back.

Nobody ever said it was easy. BDO is a grindfest that will chew you up and spit you back out. Take it easy man, it's not a race. 

If it makes you feel any better, I trained T6s and T7s day in and day out for something like 5 months before I got my first T8 and it was a potato. Sold it and a few T7s for cash a while back.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0