• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Update : Eu mem market improvement

105 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Alright.

Set yourself a goal. Get all the memory fragments and black stones you need to make a tet item from scratch by grinding/fishing.

You can start whenever you like, and I'm only asking you to get 1 item to tet after all.

Let us know when you're done.

I haven't bough a single scroll in ages, all from grinding. Without events blackstones are a bit harder to come by, hence I grind a bit harder during BS events!

Edited by roshok

Posted

I haven't bough a single scroll in ages, all from grinding. Without events blackstones are a bit harder to come by, hence I grind a bit harder during BS events!

Okay?

Fairly meaningless comment without any context whatsoever. I don't really care you haven't bought a single scroll in a while if you haven't enhanced anything.

Okay?

Fairly meaningless comment without any context whatsoever. I don't really care you haven't bought a single scroll in a while if you haven't enhanced anything.

Posted

Well i did Afk fish for a bit  at the new Valia hotspot but woke up to 0 relics to sell, maby the moving of the valia hotspot didnt reach all the afk fishers because the nets are still loaded with people afk fishing.

Posted

probably because people dont buy artisan frags. just look at the chat begging for pearl just to list some boss gear in EU, here in NA, we too chill with our wallet.

Posted (edited)

We are from NA. Being from NA doesn't mean I can't try and be helpful. I've suggested things to do to remedy the shortage. If you can't be bothered to do anything about the shortage yourselves, what's the point of talking in this thread? 

That's not who I quoted with that response.

We are from NA. Being from NA doesn't mean I can't try and be helpful. I've suggested things to do to remedy the shortage. If you can't be bothered to do anything about the shortage yourselves, what's the point of talking in this thread? 

That's not who I quoted with that response.

u should suggest to our player to use more artisan memories like NA thats helpful 

Edited by Mika_ray

Posted

Can people not fish for relics or grind for them on EU? :) 

Can people not fish for relics or grind for them on EU? :) 

And this is exactly what I assumed - EU apparently is lazy and doesn't want to do scrolls, lol.

We just dont use fishbots...

probably because people dont buy artisan frags. just look at the chat begging for pearl just to list some boss gear in EU, here in NA, we too chill with our wallet.

For the cost of costume you can get a dinner in NA... In EU you can eat for a week... Different price ranges in different parts fo the world... Cashshop aint suited for the most par of EU, hence there is several times bigger demand than supply...

5 people like this

Posted

We just dont use fishbots...

For the cost of costume you can get a dinner in NA... In EU you can eat for a week... Different price ranges in different parts fo the world... Cashshop aint suited for the most par of EU, hence there is several times bigger demand than supply...

also, i didn't fish this week

Posted

You will go no where FAST if you think you can supply yourself with everything you need 

just shards alone will turn you into a full time gatherer gathering hours per day

3 people like this

Posted

You will go no where FAST if you think you can supply yourself with everything you need 

just shards alone will turn you into a full time gatherer gathering hours per day

That feeling when you're on the same side as Claydough in an argument :o

Posted

Do you guys want an increased drop rate or something? 

Posted

Do you guys want an increased drop rate or something? 

I frankly don't understand why black stone drop rates weren't increased when pri-pen was added, and never will.

And I still don't understand why such a huge part of the game is locked behind the absolutely ass concept that are relic scrolls.

Why not utilize some of this to make Valencia an interesting place to grind which is also where you start actually needing these things, rather than have the highest drop rate in the game for relics be... manshas?

Posted

you are already known in this forum for your brightness, won't bother xD 

LMAO

Posted

I frankly don't understand why black stone drop rates weren't increased when pri-pen was added, and never will.

And I still don't understand why such a huge part of the game is locked behind the absolutely ass concept that are relic scrolls.

Why not utilize some of this to make Valencia an interesting place to grind which is also where you start actually needing these things, rather than have the highest drop rate in the game for relics be... manshas?

I agree that black stones really ought to have that increased drop rate we get during the drop rate events made permanent. Everyone needs them for any sort of upwards progression no matter where you are.

Memory frags, eh. I think they're fine because they're intended to be a high end thing and plenty of people farm up their own. They're part of the struggle. 

Posted

Memory frags, eh. I think they're fine because they're intended to be a high end thing and plenty of people farm up their own. They're part of the struggle. 

The problem is the sheer quantity of the damned things you *have* to do once you reach a certain stage of the game.

Then again, I probably hate on scrolls too much cause I absolutely hate the flickering and get a headache/drowsy whenever I'm in a group with someone during combat in BDO.

Posted

The problem is the sheer quantity of the damned things you *have* to do once you reach a certain stage of the game.

Then again, I probably hate on scrolls too much cause I absolutely hate the flickering and get a headache/drowsy whenever I'm in a group with someone during combat in BDO.

Mhm. But again that's just part of the struggle of BiS gear I feel. 

And yeah that's a valid complaint imo. I wish they'd find a way to get rid of that. 

Posted

404 ERROR: NO THOUGHTS FOUND

This is truly painful, but you just stated the exact opposite of the truth.

YOU BETTER BE HAPPY AFTER THIS

BECAUSE THEY DID EXACTLY WHAT YOU CLAIM YOU WANT

VALENCIA IS THE SALVATION FOR MEMORY FRAGMENTS.

IT IS BY FAR THE HIGHEST DROP RATE OF THEM IN GAME

IN ADDITION

SCROLLS CONVERT TO MEMORY FRAGMENTS FASTER THAN RELICS

AND YOU DON'T NEED TOP END STATS FOR ALL AREAS OF THE DESERT

SO YOUR RESPONSE BETTER BE

THANK YOU FOR INFORMING ME

Posted

404 ERROR: NO THOUGHTS FOUND

This is truly painful, but you just stated the exact opposite of the truth.

YOU BETTER BE HAPPY AFTER THIS

BECAUSE THEY DID EXACTLY WHAT YOU CLAIM YOU WANT

VALENCIA IS THE SALVATION FOR MEMORY FRAGMENTS.

IT IS BY FAR THE HIGHEST DROP RATE OF THEM IN GAME

IN ADDITION

SCROLLS CONVERT TO MEMORY FRAGMENTS FASTER THAN RELICS

AND YOU DON'T NEED TOP END STATS FOR ALL AREAS OF THE DESERT

SO YOUR RESPONSE BETTER BE

THANK YOU FOR INFORMING ME

Thanks but no thanks.

*YOU* might have luck with getting scrolls in Valencia, but if I get 1 an hour I consider myself to have been incredible lucky.

Posted

For sure and that's kinda the problem.

Why do you progress faster by farming silver and buying enhancement items? Farming relics and doing scrolls is way slower.

It's pretty obvious why EU's marketplace has a permanent shortage of armor stones, relics, mem frags and crystals shards. Because our playerbase ain't stupid. We're not selling crucial(and underpriced) items for upgrading to other players. We keep that stuff for ourself. Unlike NA players 9_9

Posted

I agree that black stones really ought to have that increased drop rate we get during the drop rate events made permanent. Everyone needs them for any sort of upwards progression no matter where you are.

Struggle... More of a one for regulars, less for cashshop spenders and botters...

Posted

That feeling when you're on the same side as Claydough in an argument :o

you must be talking sence for a change 

Posted

Struggle... More of a one for regulars, less for cashshop spenders and botters...

Yeeeep, but that's the game and I doubt they'll change that. It's how they make their money. 

Posted

Thanks but no thanks.

*YOU* might have luck with getting scrolls in Valencia, but if I get 1 an hour I consider myself to have been incredible lucky.

Don't do bashims - Bashims gives me 1/hour. Pretty much any other spot in valencia gives me 3-5 scrolls/hour. In fact, in half an hour of doing a mission at cadries today, I got 4 scrolls.

Posted

Don't do bashims - Bashims gives me 1/hour. Pretty much any other spot in valencia gives me 3-5 scrolls/hour. In fact, in half an hour of doing a mission at cadries today, I got 4 scrolls.

I never do Bashims anymore since my guild died and I can't start new missions. Thanks though.

Posted

Thanks but no thanks.

BS

I averaged around 4-5 per hour for over 1,000 hours.

Posted

BS

I averaged around 4-5 per hour for over 1,000 hours.

I dont give a shit what you averaged for over 1,000 hours, I literally just did what I'd consider an incredible succesful grind at Crescents for an hour and got 2.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0