• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

No party Dungeons/Raid forever...?

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Are they really not gonna make any co-op dungeons or raids for gigantic monsters with hard difficulty...? I'm kinda scared that one day the new 2017 mmorpg games steal our BDO people...

As a PVE player, end content of BDO is kinda boring...

Posted

I don't mind the lack of dungeons with bosses. I don't have time in my life to set aside to ensure weekly raid times for hours at a time like I used to.

I don't mind the lack of dungeons with bosses. I don't have time in my life to set aside to ensure weekly raid times for hours at a time like I used to.

Posted

Are they really not gonna make any co-op dungeons or raids for gigantic monsters with hard difficulty...? I'm kinda scared that one day the new 2017 mmorpg games steal our BDO people...

Did you not see the giant treant boss thats coming?

Posted

thats just another zerg boss encounter like the rest of them

Posted

BDO dont need dongeon/raid   stop with your mainstream content. if you want dongeon/raid  you can but BDO on Tray mode and play another game.

BDO dont need dongeon/raid   stop with your mainstream content. if you want dongeon/raid  you can but BDO on Tray mode and play another game.

1 person likes this

Posted

I mean you can just blindly dps it and have to attack the legs to get the druid to come down etc... what else do you want?  This isnt EQ2

I mean you can just blindly dps it and have to attack the legs to get the druid to come down etc... what else do you want?  This isnt EQ2

Posted

There won't be instanced dungeons/raids. The dungeons will always be open, like Lineage 2 dungeons.

There won't be instanced dungeons/raids. The dungeons will always be open, like Lineage 2 dungeons.

Posted (edited)

The game you are looking for--the one that put all its resources into co-op dungeons/raids at a very demanding level of difficulty--is called "Wildstar", and it desperately needs players because it turns out that very few people actually want that content, even if they are particularly loud and engaged on game forums.

So I doubt very much that they'll make what you're seeking here, because it simply isn't a good investment of limited developer time and resources.

Edited by yasfan
3 people like this

Posted

Yeah they aren't adding and its awesome!  Go play wow if you want to raid.

Posted

Go play a game with dungeons and raids then?

It's one of the main attractions of BDO for lots of us. ----- sitting in a dungeon finder all day.

Go play a game with dungeons and raids then?

It's one of the main attractions of BDO for lots of us. ----- sitting in a dungeon finder all day.

Posted

Ever tried Aakman or Hystria? Those are dungeons that drop good loot. About as close as you can get with raids.

Posted

Aren't there 2 or three raids in kr and a competitive pve tower defence horde wave style raids coming soon?

Posted

Aren't there 2 or three raids in kr and a competitive pve tower defence horde wave style raids coming soon?

its already out as of today

Posted

its already out as of today

oh? gotta fin streams of it and see if its worth :P

Posted (edited)

There is definitely a division in this by the MMO community.  Some love it, some hate it.

It's probably best that BDO stays away from it.  There are a lot of players running away from it.  They are simply tired of a few of the other games where it becomes a boring chore.  You que up an instance and mash through it until you get that "rare" item, ingredient etc.  Or raids that just slow things down, vs an all out mash at a boss.

It may seem odd that doing a single loop or farming the same spot for hours is somehow "different", but it really is.

Edited by feebleone

Posted (edited)

There is definitely a division in this by the MMO community.  Some love it, some hate it.

It's probably best that BDO stays away from it.  There are a lot of players running away from it.  They are simply tired of a few of the other games where it becomes a boring chore.  You que up an instance and mash through it until you get that "rare" item, ingredient etc.  Or raids that just slow things down, vs an all out mash at a boss.

It may seem odd that doing a single loop or farming the same spot for hours is somehow "different", but it really is.

or group of 5 were only 2 ppl talk in english and the other 3 don't, and are undergeared aswell and ninja roll on other classes gears.
I'm so happy BDO don't have this shit.

Edited by Sizer

Posted

This game is really good for students and people who work. 50% of the time, you dont even need to be doing anything. If they added dungeons and raids, people would actually have to play the game.

Posted

dont try to make this mmorpg..the same as all the other mmorpg..the reason i play BDO is because its not like those other mmos where you need to raid for better gear...

I hate instances and dungeons and raids.. I like open world.. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0