• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

If you love Ninja...

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Do not leave it...

I'm in agony grinding this warrior to 59... It's an easy grind... but they are dumb.. their limited kit, stupid block, fukboi superarmor, clunky buttons and general OPness when compared to a ninja is painful..

I spent my BDO life as a ninja... a hard worker, a soul taker... and this is what I am now... a faceroll warrior with levels of sadness and regret that rival cheating on a beloved spouse. 

Don't get me wrong, the class is not easy at all... but it all just feels so hollow by comparison...

Don't be me.

Posted

Should have just waited for striker.. 9 super armor skills pre awaken with high passive evasion.

Should have just waited for striker.. 9 super armor skills pre awaken with high passive evasion.

Posted

truthfully was trying out warrior for now until striker comes. If I liked Striker was going to probably sell my warrior weapons and fund it.

I can't see ever selling my Tet katana dandy or Tri Kzarka.

My warior kzarka and awakening weapon I can do without.

truthfully was trying out warrior for now until striker comes. If I liked Striker was going to probably sell my warrior weapons and fund it.

I can't see ever selling my Tet katana dandy or Tri Kzarka.

My warior kzarka and awakening weapon I can do without.

Posted

I feel like there should be soft, sad music played, with images of little ninjas looking innocently up at the camera while you deliver this message.

"For just a TET dande, you too can give a Ninja his intended 1vX experience.  Think of the Ninjas..."

1 person likes this

Posted

ya now that Ik that I cant play it. I dont enjoy a cake walk I love ninja because it gives me that dark souls "I hate this fking game" feel. Winning on ninja is the best thing about pvp to me in this game. Mainly because every knows your class is garbo and you still make it work lol. 

2 people like this

Posted

ya now that Ik that I cant play it. I dont enjoy a cake walk I love ninja because it gives me that dark souls "I hate this fking game" feel. Winning on ninja is the best thing about pvp to me in this game. Mainly because every knows your class is garbo and you still make it work lol. 

A lot of people complain about Ninja in 1v1. Some people say we're OP. :D

Posted

A lot of people complain about Ninja in 1v1. Some people say we're OP. :D

I get that too. Im like....no I just play better than you do -_-

Posted

I feel like there should be soft, sad music played, with images of little ninjas looking innocently up at the camera while you deliver this message.

"For just a TET dande, you too can give a Ninja his intended 1vX experience.  Think of the Ninjas..."

lol sad music played in my head while writing it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ninja's out on the street while their player dates the hot warrior.  :(

I think there's a Johnny Cash song about this.

1 person likes this

Posted

Got my dk a tri nouver then killed everything it 1-2 hits not as fun.

Posted

----- Warrior 

lethaladi.png

Posted

Contrary to popular opinion, imo warriors definitely have a high skill ceiling just like ninjas. Sure its easy to be just a mindless gravedigging, slashing the dead warrior but there are very subtle nuances with the class with solar flare, overwhelm, balancing strike, and preawakened movement. Their full damage combo is as skill intensive as ninjas (grab-swap-reckless-knee cancel-ankle break-solar-overwhelm-balancing-hilt-armor break/slashing). Although warriors are more safe from mistakes, like the superarmor block/lingering superarmor, it still takes a lot of skill to be a top tier warrior.

1 person likes this

Posted

Contrary to popular opinion, imo warriors definitely have a high skill ceiling just like ninjas. Sure its easy to be just a mindless gravedigging, slashing the dead warrior but there are very subtle nuances with the class with solar flare, overwhelm, balancing strike, and preawakened movement. Their full damage combo is as skill intensive as ninjas (grab-swap-reckless-knee cancel-ankle break-solar-overwhelm-balancing-hilt-armor break/slashing). Although warriors are more safe from mistakes, like the superarmor block/lingering superarmor, it still takes a lot of skill to be a top tier warrior.

mehs. Hard to be garbo though unlike on ninja

1 person likes this

Posted

Do not leave it...

I'm in agony grinding this warrior to 59... It's an easy grind... but they are dumb.. their limited kit, stupid block, fukboi superarmor, clunky buttons and general OPness when compared to a ninja is painful..

I spent my BDO life as a ninja... a hard worker, a soul taker... and this is what I am now... a faceroll warrior with levels of sadness and regret that rival cheating on a beloved spouse. 

Don't get me wrong, the class is not easy at all... but it all just feels so hollow by comparison...

Don't be me.

LOL. Play what you love to do yoo. Having a taste of both warrior OPness and the satisfying gameplay of ninja might be good or possibly a terrible spot to be in. One day you'll feel frustrated about ninja cuz you can't seem to do much in large scale pvp compared to other classes, that you'll find yourself wanting to feel OP and play warrior. But then later on you'll feel so bored and stupid on how easier it is to win with warrior that you'll come crawling back to ninja to get more challenging and satisfying gameplay... then you'll feel frustrated again.. go back to warrior.. feel bored then go back to ninja.. rinse repeat.. xD ~ story of my life so far :/ 

I agree that warriors have a high ceiling too and it does take more skill to play it at a competitive level, but I wouldn't dare compare it to be the same as ninja. Ninja ceiling is way higher than warrior and no class so far can match that level imo. I'd say it can be close for warrior but never on the same level as a ninja.

Posted

Ninja is life.

Posted

Do not leave it...

Don't be me.

true, Kuno player here but leveling a DK and witch to 58 too. Witch to 58 felt a 100 times faster sure, but it was ultimate braindeadedness. Atleast there was some fun watching people fail trying to karma greif me for once :P. That made it worth it.

Posted

Warrior is for retards. But to play something at the top you always need skills still the class is easy to use and easy to play i would say its the esiest after musa cuz a warrior can ignore positioning , perma super armor, 360 degree block , very tanky after the DR patch so basicaly everytime u do an error ( from switching or cuz u forgot to spam that retard block ) u maybe gonna die for it but mostly not :) all other classes instant die  . 

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah I'm in the same spot as you .Dropped  ninja at 58.5, rerolled to Musa(58.8 now) for more AoE in NW and now I miss the ninja as well. I like the flashiness of Musa but the grind is boring and in the end, Musa seems even worse in PvP than ninja :D (at least from my point of view). 

Posted

LOL. Play what you love to do yoo. Having a taste of both warrior OPness and the satisfying gameplay of ninja might be good or possibly a terrible spot to be in.

this is my issue cuz on wiz i can grind efficiently, take centaurs or pila ku for ex, while its different story and effort on ninja, which sux cuz while u wanna enjoy a playstyle u also face the fact of less progression if u care about such.

Posted

Warrior does have a long combo chain they can do.  It's also true they don't really have to when they are fulfilling their role.

Wizard has a lot more to worry about than pressing 3 buttons.  It's also true that it's very hard for them to get into big trouble during a NW battle if they have a basic grasp of strategy and positioning.

Ninja/Kuno, in order to fulfill their role, have to be incredibly lucky and skilled, have to give up finishing a kill to live more often than actually getting the job done, can chain CC or have incredible damage dumps, but can also be stopped in the middle of it by even the slightest outside interference.  If they ever get into a position where they aren't fulfilling their role, they're basically a corpse, because they can't survive front line combat on a serious level.

That's the disparity, the difference.  Warrior has a high skill ceiling yeah, and if you take advantage of it, you are a true beast, going beyond what is expected.  If you take advantage of it on a ninja, you're only doing what is expected, and sometimes not even that.

I imagine that's why many ninja players see warrior as mind-numbing fun.

Posted

I think my issue is that aesthetically and mechanically all other classes feel blocky and crap to me.

I really connect with my ninja.. it's probably because we've been through a bunch together including 11 hr straight grind sessions and wars and helping take my guild from a 10 man guild to a 60 man guild who consistently wins wars and can beat multiple opponents depending on circumstance. 

I did feel a serious lack of damage in RBF yesterday though. Need to get my hands on some more AP but im at a point where the AP is -----ing expensive. 

Posted

I think my issue is that aesthetically and mechanically all other classes feel blocky and crap to me.

I really connect with my ninja.. it's probably because we've been through a bunch together including 11 hr straight grind sessions and wars and helping take my guild from a 10 man guild to a 60 man guild who consistently wins wars and can beat multiple opponents depending on circumstance. 

I did feel a serious lack of damage in RBF yesterday though. Need to get my hands on some more AP but im at a point where the AP is -----ing expensive. 

just combo. U yave like 180 ap right lethal and lvl 60 sould be more than enough to wreck. Pick on ppl with tons of ap because they more than likely squishy af

Posted

194 - 298.

It's mostly evasion Wizards/witch who I am having trouble countering.

I'm going to swap my DUO BASI for TRI Tree spirit. Maybe the extra 4 accuracy will help. 

Posted (edited)

i laughed. Not even remotely true. I realize this is opinion and you are entitled to it, But i feel like you are looking at a clear sky and saying it's raining.

Edited by Freeway