• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Any GM online????

22 posts in this topic

Posted

the hold function on night vendor is broken.

1 person likes this

Posted

I didnt close my NV page yet!!!!! plz help!!!!! I can stream and prove it!!

Posted (edited)

Ouch that sucks. It's been pretty widely mentioned on here and on reddit that the function is broken since the last maintenance. They're probably not going to do anything for you but just in case record a video of it

Edited by Eppo

Posted

The NV Hold function broken after last patch, and a known issue that is to be addressed. Not much you can do until it's fixed. Really isn't any option for you at the moment.

Posted

Nope won't work.. as @Silica said before the NV is bugged --> they bugged the hold button.
Therefor until god knows when you can't hold it and can't buy it.

Posted

alright im streaming witht the item right now www.twitch.tv/elyfeedz @CM_Aethon plz check the item

Posted

alright im streaming witht the item right now www.twitch.tv/elyfeedz @CM_Aethon plz check the item

I'm sorry to say this but I guess you'll have to give it up for now and hopefully you'll learn a lesson not to go to the NV if you don't have the money.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Doesn't really matter. You're not actually "out" anything. You haven't lost anything. Sure, you missed an opportunity... but hey, dem's da breaks. Compensation is only expected when you've lost something and then you need to be made whole. At best, if you really expected to be compensated then it would be the whopping 50 energy you spent viewing the NV, since that's all you're really out. Which in itself is arguable, because you weren't guaranteed a good hit on the NV. Your own fault for going to the NV in a region without the funds. At best you could argue that there wasn't adequate notification that the Hold button was not working, and therefore you want your 50 energy back. Beyond that... yeah... nada. And who the hell really cares about 50 energy? You'll earn that back in no time.

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted

next time have the money in the proper bank duh. they just made that hold button, we never had that before for 1 year +

Posted

I'm sorry to say this but I guess you'll have to give it up for now and hopefully you'll learn a lesson not to go to the NV if you don't have the money.

sir i have the money at velia and who the ----- knows the bug will happen?LUL plz

Posted

Sucks but the GMs prob won't do anything either since they suck too.

Posted (edited)

sir i have the money at velia and who the ----- knows the bug will happen?LUL plz

What happened to your common sense then?  Also, it looks to me that you're well aware of the existence of the forum.  Didn't you read the news section?  It's right in your launcher too.  You're just mad

Edited by Lorskie

Posted

LOL

Posted

LOL

how can you laugh at such tragedy?? You take for granted the tree armor sitting safely on your character sheet and think not of this poor man who had his stripped from him by cruel fate. 

Posted

I guess that the cash shop hotfix was more important. Kappa. 

Posted

What happened to your common sense then?  Also, it looks to me that you're well aware of the existence of the forum.  Didn't you read the news section?  It's right in your launcher too.  You're just mad

yup i am very mad, but you are more likely dumb^

Posted

Seriously dude...do you check the forum every time before playing the game? There was nothing about this in the launcher when I logged on last...but maybe there is now.  Even so...not everybody will read that stuff while typing in their password. 

The hold function has been in place for a while,  with no reason for anybody who hasn't read about it to expect this problem.  Personally,  I think they need to help this player out. I would be mad as hell too.

Posted

Too bad it wasn't fancy new Horse Armor .. they'd probably roll out a new patch just for you

Posted

I remember the time i did smth stupid rolling the NV. Just after the patch the NV was implemented (back in june or july) i rolled a tree spirit armor for only 190m. I had about 400m in my bank but i passed on it thinking it was too expensive. I waited for almost 2 months to roll it again at the nv. And this time it was 385m. I bought it instantly.

But i was the only one to blame. I didnt cry my ass over on the forum nor to gm's.

Learn to live with your mistakes and also to suffer the consequences. 

Posted

I remember the time i did smth stupid rolling the NV. Just after the patch the NV was implemented (back in june or july) i rolled a tree spirit armor for only 190m. I had about 400m in my bank but i passed on it thinking it was too expensive. I waited for almost 2 months to roll it again at the nv. And this time it was 385m. I bought it instantly.

But i was the only one to blame. I didnt cry my ass over on the forum nor to gm's.

Learn to live with your mistakes and also to suffer the consequences. 

There's a difference between your mistake and the OP's. Your mistake was a decision you made.  His mistake was being unaware of a bug.

Posted

I think this one falls into the 'shit happens' category