• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chase stamina cost removed!!!

46 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

IT's FINALLY here! They plan to remove the chase stamina cost in KR, cus of how striker dash was as fast as musa chasing. We can finally be real mosquitoes!!

Edited by Kayray
3 people like this

Posted

This is good news now I can run away even better. B|

Posted

Yup. But, atleast now, I can deal with my BDO problems like i do my IRL ones :D

2 people like this

Posted

IT's FINALLY here! They plan to remove the chase stamina cost in KR, cus of how striker dash was as fast as musa chasing. We can finally be real mosquitoes!!

Got any source? I hope this is true :D 

2 people like this

Posted

finally, we can dash to the end of the sunset, or well just til we catch that dam annoying ranger.

Posted

Got any source? I hope this is true :D 

There was outcry in the Korean forums about Strikers sprint being as fast as Musa + them having really strong engages, effectively making Musa a weaker version of strikers. The GMs took notice and came up with the solution to remove stamina cost on awakened chase. It hasn't been implemented yet, but this is definitely a step in the right direction for the class.

Posted

Source! Provide source!

I can just say "Crust Crusher will fling you up in the air now becaise there was an outcry.........strikers being vertical and basically a better version of musa"

Posted

Holy ----- this is a huge buff, never give up! :D Striker has to be really Op for them to even notice us, I was afraid of their speed too when i saw some videos.

Posted (edited)

Wow...these are some news. I hope this change will go through and won't remain just as a rumor.

Edited by Delolith

Posted

hope it's the same for maehwa. this would be huge.

Posted

There was outcry in the Korean forums about Strikers sprint being as fast as Musa + them having really strong engages, effectively making Musa a weaker version of strikers. The GMs took notice and came up with the solution to remove stamina cost on awakened chase. It hasn't been implemented yet, but this is definitely a step in the right direction for the class.

Can you please link the KR thread?

Posted

*Jaw Drops*

God if they really pull through with this I don't even want to know how OP striker will be. Great news if true though, thanks!

Posted (edited)

lets hope we get iframe back on chase haha, imagine infinite hornetting around warriors poking them til they are dead af

Edited by HOMRAH

Posted

Source?

Posted

lets hope we get iframe back on chase haha, imagine infinite hornetting around warriors poking them til they are dead af

Perma iframe dash in sieges and node wars. I like this idea. ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

2 people like this

Posted

A source of that info could be nice.

Posted

I'll believe it when I actually see it in game... and even if they do go thru with adding this it doesn't do much to fix the issues with this class.  Great we're the best at running away again... awesome!!  9_9

It's just hilarious now that I've gone back to level my old wizard back up seeing just how trash tier musa really is.  My weakling lvl 58 wiz with a measly 196 AP running 0 ACC and  a lame blue awakening damn nears 1 shots anyone I run into at bandits with just the forward F dash ability...   I can quite literally roll my face on the keyboard and kill people on wiz.  Meanwhile my lvl 61 musa with 30 more AP is forced to stack ACC and has to work 8x's as hard and would have to be fighting some lvl 56 scrub to do 90% of someone's hp in 1 skill... but hey infinite chase!!!  Whoooooowweeeeee people will be so jelly watching me dash away into the sunset after they kick me out of my grind spot lol!!  

1 person likes this

Posted

The fact he says only for Musa and not also for Maehwas makes me think this is a troll bait.

Posted

Perma iframe dash in sieges and node wars. I like this idea. ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

We're not Dk's :v huehuehue

Posted

I hope it's true so I can cheer for your class.  I hope it's not true because I never want to deal with that crap from from the opposite end.  :P

Posted

I've taken a look at Musa forums in KR and I didn't see anything, also musa discord is kind of quiet for such a buff so I'm not sure if we've been trolled, waiting for the source though.

Posted (edited)

A friend of mine saw the post on the KR forums. But that entire thing is such a clutter, it's obnoxious trying to find it again. I'm going through it, but its hard cus I don't speak the language. I'll give you the link to the forums, if any of you are better at this stuff. 
https://www.blackdesert.com.tw/Community?topicType=3&searchType=&searchText=&orderBy=0&Page=3

Edited by Kayray

Posted

That's Taiwan

Posted

Yea, i'm ignorant. Regardless, we'll find out when the next patch comes out.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0