• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[New] Kamasylve Channels

57 posts in this topic

Posted

This is a perfect solution imo

btw it is not about this topic but I just wonder your profile picture which says "fix valk shield". what is wrong with valks' shield?

Posted

This would accomplish two things. Pvpers could fight other pvpers without any negative karma effects and the straight pvers would have less pvp.

exactly.  I could see myself playing this game for a very long time if they allow the players that are passionate about world pvp to have a playground.2

Posted

btw it is not about this topic but I just wonder your profile picture which says "fix valk shield". what is wrong with valks' shield?

awaken block is bugged so it has the same durability as non-awaken block (it's supposed to be 2-3x stronger)
It's been bugged for almost a month now.

Posted (edited)

Are there any pure PvP games that have been successful? I don't play them so I wouldn't know but I am curious because the PvP channel in Everquest 2 had less than 40 people playing after awhile. (You could figure this out by going to the channel and typing /who all. That command had a cap of 100 people)  I don't know but it seems like there are a lot of decent people that like to PvP but when its overrun by jerks they quit playing. Eventually everyone leaves because they don't want to hang out with a bunch of sociopaths.

P.S. I like PvP

Edited by Heather42
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Would be my new main channel for grinding. Idc if stronger player kicks me out of my spot, if Im not good enough to defend Im leaving. Karma bombing is worst shit in this game.

Edited by Belmond
1 person likes this

Posted

Would be my new main channel for grinding. Idc if stronger player kicks me out of my spot, if Im not good enough to defend Im leaving. Karma bombing is worst shit in this game.

So you're saying "karma bombers" are your worst nightmare?

Posted

awaken block is bugged so it has the same durability as non-awaken block (it's supposed to be 2-3x stronger)It's been bugged for almost a month now.

inb4 "We have listened to the community about the awakened block form of the Valkyrie but Pearl abyss he informed us that it is working as intended. We apologize for any confusion."

Posted

I don't get it. This is similar to the PVP event servers which recently were introduced in KR are you just informing people or trying to pretend this is your own unique suggestion? 

For all the retards saying no. It's already a thing. 

1 person likes this

Posted

1. What is Kamasylve (Veteran) Channel?
  2. It is a channel prepared for veteran adventurers with the freedom to defend or attack others in world pvp.
  3. The Karma system is deactivated.  Dying to another adventurer results in a 30 second respawn timer.
  4. You can gain extra 10% of EXP.
  5. You can enter at or above level 58.
  6. If you can access the Kamasylve channel, you can also access other channels freely.  (Besides Olivia)

source: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/136817-kamasylve-channels-~-a-new-approach/#comment-1942529

Do avoid double posting. It's against the forum rules or it's ToS (forgot which) ^^.

Posted

wow if this happens im cumming.

Posted

If you dont like it just play on other channels. Noone cares about some life skiller opinion. "segregating" playerbase and being unfair? Ye thats why so many players left because of you. You made this game a lot worse when they changed exp loss in world pvp because of your non-stop crying. I would love to play on a channel where you can just pvp with other people without bs karma system.

I'm pretty sure that all of the folks that pushed for XP death removals don't even play anymore, but being level 60 ATM I would hate if I lost XP for pvp death.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't get it. This is similar to the PVP event servers which recently were introduced in KR are you just informing people or trying to pretend this is your own unique suggestion? 

For all the retards saying no. It's already a thing. 

k, let me know how it goes. I will need a written "oh you were right, apparently people don't want to play with a bunch of sociopaths, not even other sociopaths" a year after it happens.

Posted (edited)

There is no "Kamasylve"  yet.  This is tiny little area we're getting:

Image result for BDO map Kamasilve

And This, is the area with an actual CAPITAL and enough nodes to warrant a whole new channel:

Image result for Kamasilve map

...Notice how it's 4x the size of that stupid little Mob-farming area we're getting as the "next big update" ? (that only 0.05% of the playerbase will even benefit from)

Edited by iller

Posted

This would accomplish two things. Pvpers could fight other pvpers without any negative karma effects and the straight pvers would have less pvp.

Not really, it just creates a wider gap between those who are ahead and those who aren't, which for obvious reasons shouldn't be something to desire. 

Posted

Are there any pure PvP games that have been successful?

Outside MOBAS like Overrated, I mean Overwatch ... not really, Guilds Wars (I) was supposed to be more PvP centric with the Arena but it departed from that.

Pure PvP games have been successful but mostly been FPS, Black Desert is not Overwatch or Team Fortress as it lacks any way for people to just go in and go for a PvP match, its too gear dependent and any game that does that just bleeds and dies, PvP requires a type of balance ... and FUNCTIONAL SERVERS, because its the SECOND TIME I been disconnected today (this is why I dont play on the weekends because their servers simply cannot handle the stress) and this is kill on any kind of competitive game.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

There is no "Kamasylve"  yet.  This is tiny little area we're getting:

Image result for BDO map Kamasilve

And This, is the area with an actual CAPITAL and enough nodes to warrant a whole new channel:

Image result for Kamasilve map

...Notice how it's 4x the size of that stupid little Mob-farming area we're getting as the "next big update" ? (that only 0.05% of the playerbase will even benefit from)

basically the same thing that happened in Korea. Only the highly geared players benefited from grinding there, and even then they don't stay there long. 

Edited by Kaivon

Posted (edited)

Outside MOBAS like Overrated, I mean Overwatch ... not really, Guilds Wars (I) was supposed to be more PvP centric with the Arena but it departed from that.

Pure PvP games have been successful but mostly been FPS, Black Desert is not Overwatch or Team Fortress as it lacks any way for people to just go in and go for a PvP match, its too gear dependent and any game that does that just bleeds and dies, PvP requires a type of balance ... and FUNCTIONAL SERVERS, because its the SECOND TIME I been disconnected today (this is why I dont play on the weekends because their servers simply cannot handle the stress) and this is kill on any kind of competitive game.

Thanks for the reply. I read, maybe not true, that this game was going to get some sort of arena where gear gets equalized making it more skill based PvP which is something I would be interested in. 

Also, I don't get any of the lag everyone complains about, well not until today. My Graphics card is last year, my cpu is I5, I share my Cox cable with 5 other people.

Edited by Heather42

Posted

Make the game playable first pls. Then u can put in more content.
[Connection with the server has been lost] every 5 minutes (PC: 32gb ram, gtx 1080, I7 6700K, bandwidth: 1000Mbps down 200Mbps up) support does nothing since 2016.03.23. Thank you.
[Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost]

[Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost]

Posted

... and even then they don't stay there long. 

Well...that's even more depressing than my own Expectations of it.   *sigh*  .. I sure hope its atleast really pretty looking 

Posted

Make the game playable first pls. Then u can put in more content.
[Connection with the server has been lost] every 5 minutes (PC: 32gb ram, gtx 1080, I7 6700K, bandwidth: 1000Mbps down 200Mbps up) support does nothing since 2016.03.23. Thank you.
[Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost][Connection with the server has been lost]

Hidden Content

Agreed that the channels have been very bad as of late.  I think a full upgrade to their servers is in order.

Posted

Thanks for the reply. I read, maybe not true, that this game was going to get some sort of arena where gear gets equalized making it more skill based PvP which is something I would be interested in. 

Also, I don't get any of the lag everyone complains about, well not until today. My Graphics card is last year, my cpu is I5, I share my Cox cable with 5 other people.

we are getting 2 arenas

one is a 3v3 arena with points that is currently used for a bunch of tournies, both community and official, with cash prizes. It Equalises buffs, but not gear/level

The other is a massive dueling field where you can teleport to and back just like RBF, buy cheap potions. it has no structure, it just takes away the need to travel all the way to meet friends to duel. Just teleport to the Dueling field, duke it out, Teleport back to do whatever.

Posted

1. What is Kamasylve (Veteran) Channel?
  2. It is a channel prepared for veteran adventurers with the freedom to defend or attack others in world pvp.
  3. The Karma system is deactivated.  Dying to another adventurer results in a 30 second respawn timer.
  4. You can gain extra 10% of EXP.
  5. You can enter at or above level 58.
  6. If you can access the Kamasylve channel, you can also access other channels freely.  (Besides Olivia)

source: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/136817-kamasylve-channels-~-a-new-approach/#comment-1942529

If you imagined that world PvP was all about the fair fights between approximately evenly-matched groups of veteran adventurers, this would be a lovely idea.

Buuuut it isn't, so this would be the least populated channel around.

Posted

Just a re post of his old thread :P

Posted

Sounds like a "Yew Gate" channel. UO players know what I mean. The most stupid form of PvP, for people who are far too bored.

I love how people keep reinventing fail concepts. There are always "hardcore PvPers" to suggest those. Eventually, there are some game devs who "know better what's good for the best game ever" who actually make a fail game out of them. And as they fail, the players think that's because they didn't stay true to the original fail ideas, they never learn and continue to ask for the same stupid ideas.

Just like Dremlock, I would greatly welcome such channels just for the laugh at the expense of the tough boys around here.

Posted

The beautiful thing about this concept is that if you don't like it, you 100% do not have to participate in it.  It doesn't change the current system at all, it only allows the players of higher level more options.

If you imagined that world PvP was all about the fair fights between approximately evenly-matched groups of veteran adventurers, this would be a lovely idea.

Buuuut it isn't, so this would be the least populated channel around.

In a game with endless progression, this point is invalid.  The RBF channels with gear restrictions proves that.  Kamasylve channels would encourage you to get stronger so that you might be able to defend that grind spot you want.

we are getting 2 arenas
one is a 3v3 arena with points that is currently used for a bunch of tournies, both community and official, with cash prizes. It Equalises buffs, but not gear/level

The other is a massive dueling field where you can teleport to and back just like RBF, buy cheap potions. it has no structure, it just takes away the need to travel all the way to meet friends to duel. Just teleport to the Dueling field, duke it out, Teleport back to do whatever.

The dueling field sounds interesting, but with little to no reward, I fear that it would quickly become a ghost town.

Sounds like a "Yew Gate" channel. UO players know what I mean. The most stupid form of PvP, for people who are far too bored.

I love how people keep reinventing fail concepts. There are always "hardcore PvPers" to suggest those. Eventually, there are some game devs who "know better what's good for the best game ever" who actually make a fail game out of them. And as they fail, the players think that's because they didn't stay true to the original fail ideas, they never learn and continue to ask for the same stupid ideas.

Just like Dremlock, I would greatly welcome such channels just for the laugh at the expense of the tough boys around here.

RBF is for people who are bored.  A concept isn't fail until it's put into place and tested.  I know a multitude of guilds who have come to me saying that a large portion of their players would utilize these channels.  An even larger amount of players are mad at me for teasing an idea because they thought it was happening.

It's too bad the that larger majority of voices on these threads are pessimistic.