• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The economy is dieing

137 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Every week a important item runs out, eventually only the things that can be mass produced with the highest profit margins will be left on the MP. For all the people who dont know, the following items use to have a abundand supply until one day the markets crashed

• Blackstone powder
  • Blackstones
  • Logs
  • Rough stones
  • Ogre rings
  • Weeds
  • Base bloods
  • Trace of savagery
  • Magic tools
  • Hard shards
  • Sharp shards
  • Etc.
Edited by IHirs
5 people like this

Posted

They either need to raise the price or increase the drop rates. You cant even buy potatoes anymore. lol

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Every week a important item runs out, eventually only the things that can be mass produced with the highest profit margins will be left on the MP. For all the people who dont know, the following items use to have a abundand supply until one day the markets crashed, processing changes happened. (aka. cook for 0 energy, chop for 0 energy)

• Blackstone powder
  • Blackstones
  • Logs
  • Rough stones
  • Ogre rings
  • Weeds
  • Base bloods
  • Trace of savagery
  • Magic tools
  • Hard shards
  • Sharp shards
  • Etc.

Edited by Xyler
4 people like this

Posted

Many will bounce back when an event rolls around. Gathering and black stone events will flood the market with blood and blackstones. 

Posted

Every week a important item runs out, eventually only the things that can be mass produced with the highest profit margins will be left on the MP. For all the people who dont know, the following items use to have a abundand supply until one day the markets crashed

• Blackstone powder -used in too many things
  • Blackstones -Too low supply
  • Logs -Epheria sailboats happened
  • Rough stones -same with BSP, used in a lot of things
  • Ogre rings -BiS gear, same with boss gear, not surprising....
  • Weeds -used in everything alchemy, not surprising
  • Base bloods -Again, alchemy.
  • Trace of savagery -Only collected from one node, been sold out since the game started. Metal solvents are good, plus other stuff.
  • Magic tools -BiS gathering gear for valk, no duh it's sold out!
  • Hard shards -Dunno why they LOWERED the prices on these after mediah was out for a while. 3.2m per hard and 7.2m per sharp was really fair prices, even nowadays. Now there's no good reason to sell at these prices.
  • Sharp shards -above
  • Etc.

My own thoughts

5 people like this

Posted

if they are sold out because people need them that's not the economy dying, it would be dead if everything was at min price and never sold

27 people like this

Posted

This is exactly with system-controlled economy not competitive enough to encourage sellers/buyers.  The prices cant catch up with high demand and low of supply dynamics. 

1 person likes this

Posted

It's not dying.  Note the spelling.

1 person likes this

Posted

if they are sold out because people need them that's not the economy dying you imbecile, it would be dead if everything was at min price and never sold

MORON it's the exact OPPOSITE of the economy dying

ban this monkey

thats the point -.- the supply is way to low for the demand, you relise that there is more then one way for a economy to die rigt? There is the one your describing which is demand is to low for supply, and the one thats happening which is demand is to high for supply

It's not dying.  Note the spelling.

didnt know this was a spelling quiz

1 person likes this

Posted

thats the point -.- the supply is way to low for the demand, you relise that there is more then one way for a economy to die rigt? There is the one your describing which is demand is to low for supply, and the one thats happening which is demand is to high for supply

I didn't know the younger generations were getting so gawd damned lazy that they can't take the time to spell common words correctly or you know read what they actually type before sending it. 

Posted

I didn't know the younger generations were getting so gawd damned lazy that they can't take the time to spell common words correctly or you know read what they actually type before sending it. 

the irony

1 person likes this

Posted

It's an intelligence test.

Posted

the irony

not sure what's ironic.  "Gawd" was intentional. everything else is spelled correctly sir. 

I will say that the 3 things in your original post that I wouldn't mind seeing more of are logs, rough stone and weeds.  I would like to see those as rare secondary or tertiary harvests from appropriate mining and gathering nodes.   The rest of the items on that list are still not terribly difficult to get or are appropriately difficult.   Blackstone powder you just need to grind crystals for.  I made 3200 blackstone in 15-20 minutes earlier today. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Too low maximum prices. Fix the system or don't be lazy to farm this materials!

Posted

Everyone want it but no one want to make one. 

Posted

not sure what's ironic.  "Gawd" was intentional. everything else is spelled correctly sir. 

I will say that the 3 things in your original post that I wouldn't mind seeing more of are logs, rough stone and weeds.  I would like to see those as rare secondary or tertiary harvests from appropriate mining and gathering nodes.   The rest of the items on that list are still not terribly difficult to get or are appropriately difficult.   Blackstone powder you just need to grind crystals for.  I made 3200 blackstone in 15-20 minutes earlier today. 

You forgot a comma after you know, so i thought u misspelled you no

Posted

Everyone want it but no one want to make one. 

No. Not worth to sell them. Everyone make them to use them. Selling this materials is not profitable and make enemy stronger. "Pro" players buy them all, than they kill the carebears.:)

Posted

Items in high demand will always be scarse because they either need to be expensive or people rather use them themselfs.

There is no mass production of goods so not everyones demand can be satisfied. Think about it like buying bread around long holidays when everyone are making supplies like it's world war 3.

Posted

A system like this is cancerous because there is no trade btw players everything must go through this market system making it impossible to trade rare item for rare item. U can only trade ur rare item for useless shit silver which makes everybody unwilling to sell their rare items.

Posted

A system like this is cancerous because there is no trade btw players everything must go through this market system making it impossible to trade rare item for rare item. U can only trade ur rare item for useless shit silver which makes everybody unwilling to sell their rare items.

its almost as if the system is equal to every player 

Posted

its almost as if the system is equal to every player 

good system or bad system it's always equal to everyone. If u ain't wealthy enough pay $$$ or go grind, perfectly equal. Equality doesn't mean fairness or virtue.

Posted

They either need to raise the price or increase the drop rates. You cant even buy potatoes anymore. lol

Raising prices won't do anything because these are essential items. The drop rate needs to be dramatically increased.

Posted (edited)

I actually ask for poll last other day but seems only 25% wants player-driven economy and preferred the current system both actually has pros and cons so cant really say opening up will also solve issue but something with comes up.

But if its people like me lazy making things and preferred grinding  and selling for money instead of gathering mats I would open up economy.  Why? What's the use of specializing skill if you end up doing everything on your own. I find it ridiculous wasting time leveling every single profession skills just to make something.

Edited by Rvyne

Posted

How can it be dead if it's sold?

Posted

I actually ask for poll last other day but seems only 25% wants player-driven economy and preferred the current system both actually has pros and cons so cant really say opening up will also solve issue but something with comes up

they don't have to open up the market. All they need to do is to allow u to trade value for value, but they ain't doing it cuz they want u to waste more of ur $$$ on this P2W preorder BS.

rare item = guaranteed value

silver = non-guaranteed value 

nobody is stupid enough to trade guaranteed value for non-guaranteed value, which is the true reason why everything is out of stock