• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Summoning people that fish a lot !

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay i'll assume if you clicked on this title then you are either searching for an answer or you are just curious what the fuss is about. So i've noticed since the patch/update we had on 26th the demand for relics has increased or the catch rate of relics has decreased. I think this is a big issue for everyone whose main income is fishing (like myself) because i think the catch rate has decreased by at least 50% ! I was watching closely on how many i got per haul (117 inv. slots) and i used to get about 15 with active fishing and 8-9 with afk fishing. After the patch i got, over the 10 full inv. slots only 7-9 with active fishing and 4-5 with afk fishing. 

I know that this is just a minor testing, that is why i'm asking here what is you experience with getting relics since the last patch/update and what is your opinion or thought on why we all of a sudden have almost no relics on the market ?

Posted

i fish 16-18 hours (with two characters) and have notice no difference 

Posted

Far too early to tell after just two day - especially since there has been an emergency-maintenance yesterday as well, which prolly screwed over a few afk-fishers who usually set up their characters for fishing during a work-day.

That said, 5 relics this last night, which is more than my average. Similar amount the one before. Therefore, if anything, a small increase for me. But no doubt this will even out over the next few days.

Posted

i fish 16-18 hours (with two characters) and have notice no difference 

Okay i guess then i just have really bad luck these days.

Far too early to tell after just two day - especially since there has been an emergency-maintenance yesterday as well, which prolly screwed over a few afk-fishers who usually set up their characters for fishing during a work-day.

That said, 5 relics this last night, which is more than my average. Similar amount the one before. Therefore, if anything, a small increase for me. But no doubt this will even out over the next few days.

That may be true yes, haven't thought about it to be honest, didn't think it could have had such a influence on the market.

Posted

I think a lot of the fishing botters were banned, would explain the sudden lack of relics.

1 person likes this

Posted

I noticed an increased drop of Special Carrots out of my Inventory... wait nvm!

Posted

I think a lot of the fishing botters were banned, would explain the sudden lack of relics.

Never heard that there was a bot for fishing in the game :o ! Where did you hear that or is that just a speculation ?

Posted

Never heard that there was a bot for fishing in the game :o ! Where did you hear that or is that just a speculation ?

There is/was yeah, it completed the fishing game for you, so people using the bot was earning a lot of money, since it pretty much just was active fishing while afk.
It has even been linked on these very forums plenty of times in the past.

Posted

There is/was yeah, it completed the fishing game for you, so people using the bot was earning a lot of money, since it pretty much just was active fishing while afk.It has even been linked on these very forums plenty of times in the past.

interesting. I really hope they were banned if that is the case.

Posted

Don't even -----ing try mate. We all know you are complaining cause your fishing bot i not as effective as it used to be.Dirty cheater.

Posted

Okay i'll assume if you clicked on this title then you are either searching for an answer or you are just curious what the fuss is about. So i've noticed since the patch/update we had on 26th the demand for relics has increased or the catch rate of relics has decreased. I think this is a big issue for everyone whose main income is fishing (like myself) because i think the catch rate has decreased by at least 50% ! I was watching closely on how many i got per haul (117 inv. slots) and i used to get about 15 with active fishing and 8-9 with afk fishing. After the patch i got, over the 10 full inv. slots only 7-9 with active fishing and 4-5 with afk fishing. 

I know that this is just a minor testing, that is why i'm asking here what is you experience with getting relics since the last patch/update and what is your opinion or thought on why we all of a sudden have almost no relics on the market ?

No It did,t not,all folks slowly roll to trade.

On master 2 trader ,it is much better cash that fishing ,and they use afk time to process materials not for silly fishing worth few milions max.

Posted

Don't even -----ing try mate. We all know you are complaining cause your fishing bot i not as effective as it used to be.Dirty cheater.

Heh i wish i had one that was undetected sure, but what would be the point anyway if i'm online 24/7 ? i'd get bored. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0