• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

xentago joins equilibrium on his alt account and farms and reports himself

83 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

damn he tries this hard? loll

Edited by woohoo

Posted (edited)

disband, rename, make it so that you can't be declared on (no node wars or declaring on others for a week I think) or man up and fight back. Renaming is actually pointless cause of the spy, so forget that one. Amazed a guild can't take care of one guy.

Edited by Zodiac

Posted

[...]

Note: This is only 1 person, mostly everyone in Guild B doesn't go to the kicked member's extent of hunting. 
[...]

So... it's basically one dude vs Guild A+X? I somehow don't see how this could be an issue. Did you reverse the roles or is this one dude really oppressing a whole guild?

Posted (edited)

Disclaimer: This is not me or my guild.

Hunting and death squadding to some degree can be fun and is a part of the game for a reason.

Lets call the first guild, Guild A. Guild A has kicked this a member from their guild, and now this member is salty. The kicked guild member has now dedicated his life to killing people from Guild A, and has made his own guild, "Guild B".

Guild B has been hunting Guild A for a certain amount of months ever since merge, swapping channels and are trying to find their location via blackrobe. 
Guild A is okay with being blackrobed, since they can just hop to another channel and go on with their day and Guild B would have to search for them again. And it would take them time to find them again.

Guild A eventually merged into another guild, Guild C. So then guild B is starting to now hunt Guild C.

After 2 or 3 months, Guild B has finally planted a spy in Guild A. Now every time someone has spoken about farming, scroll groups, bossing, or node wars, Guild B was able to interrupt them. Guild C now has to be careful about sharing their location or information in guild chat and teamspeak since Guild B also has their spies in Guild C's team speak. 

Note: This is only 1 person, mostly everyone in Guild B doesn't go to the kicked member's extent of hunting. 
And multiple tickets have already been submitted, though nothing has been done.

Is there anything Guild C can do? 

Throw that dude a party cuz he's doing a great job trolling an entire guild 

Edited by boogersugar
7 people like this

Posted

disband, rename, make it so that you can't be declared on (no node wars or declaring on others for a week I think) or man up and fight back. Renaming is actually pointless cause of the spy, so forget that one. Amazed a guild can't take care of one guy.

yeah when there's a spy you can do so much

Posted

If one single dude can troll a guild to such an extent, they should recede to being a protected guild until they have strength to fight back

Natural selection at work.

Posted

If one single dude can troll a guild to such an extent, they should recede to being a protected guild until they have strength to fight back

Natural selection at work.

Well they can fight back, its just a really annoying thorn. He will get the spy to find any alt - character or lower leveled/geared person in the guild and farm them till they leave. Even when they become protected or leave guild, he'll kill them or get them killed to mobs. 

Posted

that game lack so much of decent goal that you end up with such "activities"

1 person likes this

Posted

if this is on NA, i prolly know who this is, and he's doing Gods' work. 

2 people like this

Posted

Well they can fight back, its just a really annoying thorn. He will get the spy to find any alt - character or lower leveled/geared person in the guild and farm them till they leave. Even when they become protected or leave guild, he'll kill them or get them killed to mobs. 

That crosses the line, and can be a breech of EULA. Thus you can contact a GM to ban.

"Death Squads" is borderline ban, depending on how it's handled, much like shit talking can cross the line. There's only so far when it shifts from community gaming to online bullying.

Posted

Hunting and death squadding to some degree can be fun and is a part of the game for a reason.

Lets call the first guild, Guild A. Guild A has kicked this a member from their guild, and now this member is salty. The kicked guild member has now dedicated his life to killing people from Guild A, and has made his own guild, "Guild B".

Guild B has been hunting Guild A for a certain amount of months ever since merge, swapping channels and are trying to find their location via blackrobe. 
Guild A is okay with being blackrobed, since they can just hop to another channel and go on with their day and Guild B would have to search for them again. And it would take them time to find them again.

Guild A eventually merged into another guild, Guild C. So then guild B is starting to now hunt Guild C.

After 2 or 3 months, Guild B has finally planted a spy in Guild A. Now every time someone has spoken about farming, scroll groups, bossing, or node wars, Guild B was able to interrupt them. Guild C now has to be careful about sharing their location or information in guild chat and teamspeak since Guild B also has their spies in Guild C's team speak. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRs2ARRl2eYOab7xKFy9z0

Posted (edited)

if this is on NA, i prolly know who this is, and he's doing Gods' work. 

^agreed

I know exactly what guild is getting hunted, And i for one am entirely for it. I will throw my hat in the ring as well if op proceeds

Get strong,Fight back. Survival of the fittest. Fight long and hard,eventually re earn respect for each other or hunt that person back until one of you gives in. Many times through war or fights i make good friends.There is one thing both sides can eventually earn for eachother via dedication to this issue,respect via each others dedication. once that has happened it will pass and become a meme

Edited by Freeway

Posted

Seriously they have done so much to avoid guild harassment. U used to be able to declare on any guild even if they weren't a pvp guild at all. Harassment was actually an issue back then, with big bully pvp guilds declaring on carebear guilds and making it nearly impossible for them to enjoy the game in a PvE way. They fixed that. If u don't want to be hunted, just don't be a war guild so he can't declare on you. Drive that guy into deep negative karma if he keeps flagging on you, it's not like you will lose anything from dying. If you do wanna be a war guild, then u should suck it up because this is just how the PVP content is in this game. Don't like it? Go play tera or something.

Posted

Seriously they have done so much to avoid guild harassment. U used to be able to declare on any guild even if they weren't a pvp guild at all. Harassment was actually an issue back then, with big bully pvp guilds declaring on carebear guilds and making it nearly impossible for them to enjoy the game in a PvE way. They fixed that. If u don't want to be hunted, just don't be a war guild so he can't declare on you. Drive that guy into deep negative karma if he keeps flagging on you, it's not like you will lose anything from dying. If you do wanna be a war guild, then u should suck it up because this is just how the PVP content is in this game. Don't like it? Go play tera or something.

^I wouldn't classify this as harassment i could call it the same thing as when you watch two football teams that are common foes. A rivalry._______________________________________________________________________________________________

,,,,,,What is wrong with a rivalry?
mechanics of the game are happening. I wish people would just accept pvp and enjoy it. I have met so many friends that never liked pvp until i brought them into fights. Dip the toe in. Give it a shot. Stop looking at everything in life negativly people

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Geopolitics, emergent content in a player driven game.

Working as inteded, for once.

Edited by Capitaine Courage
3 people like this

Posted

hahaha god i love threads like this. 

But let's see, as for advice. Hmmm... Find something that the person that is griefing you loves and destroy it. 

Get

Revenge 

Posted

Guild C should start hunting guy A and make his life miserable ... Eventually guy A will quit being an ass. 

Posted

Guild C should start hunting guy A and make his life miserable ... Eventually guy A will quit being an ass. 

^ things that will not work 

Posted

^ things that will not work 

Dremlock, is guy A you by any chance and guild A+B+C+...Z RPs?

Posted

Does this have anything to do with Cho nation? I noticed they were finally evicted from Heidel.

Posted

^I wouldn't classify this as harassment i could call it the same thing as when you watch two football teams that are common foes. A rivalry._______________________________________________________________________________________________

,,,,,,What is wrong with a rivalry?
mechanics of the game are happening. I wish people would just accept pvp and enjoy it. I have met so many friends that never liked pvp until i brought them into fights. Dip the toe in. Give it a shot. Stop looking at everything in life negativly people

It's not rivalry here. Rivalry is when there's a competition between two parties that is recognized as such. If only one party keeps going while the other is doing all what they can to avoid it, then it's harrassment, as described in the usual Rules of Conduct. But does Black Desert Online have RoC? I didn't find it. I know even Lineage 2 has a RoC and something about harrassment for when it becomes personal, but BDO doesn't seem to have anything.

Posted

Dremlock, is guy A you by any chance and guild A+B+C+...Z RPs?

i fit the description pretty well, but no. I have no part in these shenanigans. 

If only one party keeps going while the other is doing all what they can to avoid it, then it's harrassment, as described in the usual Rules of Conduct.

"Sir i did not consent to this pvp and I shall see to it that the GMs have you banned. Good day" 

2 people like this

Posted

It's not rivalry here. Rivalry is when there's a competition between two parties that is recognized as such. If only one party keeps going while the other is doing all what they can to avoid it, then it's harrassment, as described in the usual Rules of Conduct. But does Black Desert Online have RoC? I didn't find it. I know even Lineage 2 has a RoC and something about harrassment for when it becomes personal, but BDO doesn't seem to have anything.

pretty sure i know what and who are involved and it's definitely a rivalry.,, also this isn't the guilds problem,the guild can just remove the main 2 people this person is after and that guild is fine lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

One thing that inexperienced MMOs players have yet to realize is that nonconsensual pvp is the absolute best pvp. 

So good i need a cigarette afterwards. 

5 people like this

Posted

It's pk , foh with that "harassment" or ticket solution . Someone don't like someone else or the guild he's in , he pks them . What's the problem?