• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

xentago joins equilibrium on his alt account and farms and reports himself

83 posts in this topic

Posted

tumblr_no9d35J0qA1rv5j9yo1_500.gif

tumblr_n61dnqyCCz1shio1vo2_400.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Does this have anything to do with Cho nation? I noticed they were finally evicted from Heidel.

We've made them suffer enough. We hold no ill will towards cho.... for now. They currently exist to be meme'd out of fun, not hate.

1 person likes this

Posted

^agreed

I know exactly what guild is getting hunted, And i for one am entirely for it. I will throw my hat in the ring as well if op proceeds

Get strong,Fight back. Survival of the fittest. Fight long and hard,eventually re earn respect for each other or hunt that person back until one of you gives in. Many times through war or fights i make good friends.There is one thing both sides can eventually earn for eachother via dedication to this issue,respect via each others dedication. once that has happened it will pass and become a meme

BFF can you PM me the name? I love a good story. 

Posted (edited)

Disclaimer: This is not me or my guild.

Hunting and death squadding to some degree can be fun and is a part of the game for a reason.

Lets call the first guild, Guild A. Guild A has kicked this a member from their guild, and now this member is salty. The kicked guild member has now dedicated his life to killing people from Guild A, and has made his own guild, "Guild B".

Guild B has been hunting Guild A for a certain amount of months ever since merge, swapping channels and are trying to find their location via blackrobe. 
Guild A is okay with being blackrobed, since they can just hop to another channel and go on with their day and Guild B would have to search for them again. And it would take them time to find them again.

Guild A eventually merged into another guild, Guild C. So then guild B is starting to now hunt Guild C.

After 2 or 3 months, Guild B has finally planted a spy in Guild A. Now every time someone has spoken about farming, scroll groups, bossing, or node wars, Guild B was able to interrupt them. Guild C now has to be careful about sharing their location or information in guild chat and teamspeak since Guild B also has their spies in Guild C's team speak. 

Note: This is only 1 person, mostly everyone in Guild B doesn't go to the kicked member's extent of hunting. 
And multiple tickets have already been submitted, though nothing has been done.

Is there anything Guild C can do? 

If you're from the guild that starts with an E merged with a guild from Avatar the last airbender I know exactly who you're talking about. 

There's nothing you can do except just keep running or amass an army to kill him cause he's really geared c:

He's not doing something that would break the ToS. 

Just get the officer who's name starts with G (a musa?) to dance dressed as a dorito. Sounds like a pretty fair bargaining chip.

Edited by SereneWaves

Posted

Guild C should watch Game of Thrones and plan their next steps carefully

Posted

BFF can you PM me the name? I love a good story. 

ME TOO

Posted

Might be a guild of streamers.

Posted

this is why i hate name and shame forum rules. 

We are the characters in the story of BDO, but we have to talk in dumb coded language because hurt feelings or something. What a goofy rule. 

7 people like this

Posted

this is why i hate name and shame forum rules. 

We are the characters in the story of BDO, but we have to talk in dumb coded language because hurt feelings or something. What a goofy rule. 

Agreed c:

Posted

That guild drama its priceless. I am currently in no guild i think guilds are weakness >.>

1 person likes this

Posted

Hunting and death squadding to some degree can be fun and is a part of the game for a reason.

Lets call the first guild, Guild A. Guild A has kicked this a member from their guild, and now this member is salty. The kicked guild member has now dedicated his life to killing people from Guild A, and has made his own guild, "Guild B".

Guild B has been hunting Guild A for a certain amount of months ever since merge, swapping channels and are trying to find their location via blackrobe. 
Guild A is okay with being blackrobed, since they can just hop to another channel and go on with their day and Guild B would have to search for them again. And it would take them time to find them again.

Guild A eventually merged into another guild, Guild C. So then guild B is starting to now hunt Guild C.

After 2 or 3 months, Guild B has finally planted a spy in Guild A. Now every time someone has spoken about farming, scroll groups, bossing, or node wars, Guild B was able to interrupt them. Guild C now has to be careful about sharing their location or information in guild chat and teamspeak since Guild B also has their spies in Guild C's team speak. 

Note: This is only 1 person, mostly everyone in Guild B doesn't go to the kicked member's extent of hunting. 

uh.
Welcome to Guilds.
So long as they aren't harassing you, all is game.
IF you're upset because they are killing you in a game where killing is allowed then you might be playing the wrong game.
To clarify. If they are using verbage that is harassing, then it is against TOS. Otherwise what they are doing is not against TOS.
Using spies in guilds is fine.
Using blackrobe to find players on channels is fine
Killing players minding their own business is fine
Welcome to BDO.

Tell you what you can do, though. Get a guild, much like mine, to take them out for you.

Posted

Welcome to EVE Online!

I think GuildC is severely underestimating the extent of penetration GuildB is capable of. Here is a very geared player who has enough free time to cause grief to an entire guild. Think about how much money people put towards the parts of this game they are interested in. How much $ have people put towards horses, artisans, or the like. Now, consider everyone in GuildC. Everyone. Who would not be susceptible to being paid off? "1 pet a week for channel information on members whenever i want" "I won't hunt YOU down (as much) anymore so you can grind - for access to your private stream while you're in their teamspeak" .. etc etc.. Seriously, the number of possible attack vectors is huge.

They probably want something, some endgame. Do they want GuildA ejected? Are they looking for a payout? Now, since it was a guild merger, GuildA now have officers in GuildC. The other officers should consider if their contribution outweighs their baggage, since they are basically using GuildC as a shield.

Good luck!

Posted

The guild being hunted first name being with a S and end with a K by chance? The guild hunting them start with a R and ends with a W? and I have to say that most guilds that get hunted like this deserve it.

Posted

Hi, I'm Xentago, and I have some thoughts that might help!

1. Guild C should acknowledge that they have a problem; the first step is acceptance! Guild C should talk about it with members instead of ignoring them. Communication can go a long way!

2. Try talking to the person in Guild B who is killing Guild C, instead of assumingly ignoring him, or blocking him outright. Don't bank on the GMs in a pvp game to help Guild C with a pvp situation; it's not going to happen.

3. If Guild C has spies in their guild, then perhaps they should take a look at the officers that invited these spies. OR maybe the spies were already members… possibly the spies are officers themselves. This is an internal problem with Guild C, but perhaps it will fix itself when the guild war ends.

4. I was involved in an eerily similar situation, almost identical in-fact. I guess in this scenario I'd fit in closest to Guild B. I offered officers in the guild I was fighting a peace agreement -- I told them if they paid my guild, and apologized for using racial and homophobic slurs toward myself and my friends, I would drop the dec. Instead, they chose to ignore the situation, and continued to non-stop trash talk me and my friends. My war score in the 1v "T3/Territory guild" was somewhere around 1250/350.

The "leadership" in the guild lied to all of their members and told them there was no peace offer. When someone died, I would mention the offer to members I didn't recognize, and none of them even knew it existed. "Leadership" would continue to tell any members that asked about my offer that there wasn't one and that I was just "autistic" and "crazy," amongst other much more terrible insults. I came up with an in-game solution to end the pvp, but the "leadership chose to ignore it.

I hope this helps the OP and/or Guild C out, as it would've really helped my opponent.

I look forward to the wars to come.

1 person likes this

Posted

Soooooo blade boques is still being hunted is what I got from this.

Posted

just have guild members help you out and usually the pleb will go away and sit in a safe zone.

Posted

rename to guild D?

1 person likes this

Posted

If it's BAKA, then they asked for it and there's nothing here that required a PSA

Posted

I'm really going to need to know the players involved so I can decide whom to side with.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm in guild KLMNOP

Posted

because hurt feelings

It's not really because of hurt feelings but to stop unnecessary witch hunts. At the moment we're only hearing OP's side of the story so unless the other side of this issue popped onto the forums you'd only have his story and people would be inclined to believe him. Just look at what happened with the Boston Bombing and Reddit, someone posted the wrong information and an innocent family's life was ruined. Of course it wouldn't get that bad on these forums, but this rule is made to protect players from something similar happening.

For instance, imagine if I made a thread complaining that I was receiving unsolicited RP from your character and suddenly you were bombard with so much badly written erotic "RP" that your screen froze.

Posted

So this isnt about Cho nation? lol

Posted

Umm...You DO realize that this is a pvp game, right?  Ps.  Learn to share.

Posted

The real question is:

Who is guild A, B, and C? 

if y'all gon keep complaining then at least they the guild name

Posted

Naming & Shaming only applies to players

Naming the guilds is permitted.