• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Instant Accel & Sprint Nerf

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks for the ninja nerf to actually getting Instant Accel and Sprint. I really appreciate you guys lowering the percentage of actually obtaining one or both of these abilities. We love slow mounts and low RNG on getting the only two abilities that really matter. Appreciate it. I look forward to spending more money in your cash shop.

Posted

Since none of my horses got those skills since I started training them seriously... I haven't noticed anything.

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the ninja nerf to actually getting Instant Accel and Sprint. I really appreciate you guys lowering the percentage of actually obtaining one or both of these abilities. We love slow mounts and low RNG on getting the only two abilities that really matter. Appreciate it. I look forward to spending more money in your cash shop.

I got both on me first trening tonight...And to be fair I would fell retarded ,mentaly chalenged kid ,to spend real money for virtual pony to get some skills.

Edited by gurghul
Bug

Posted

What's the change in the probability of getting those two skills on a horse?  And at what tier?

And what about Drift?

Because I really don't have many horses that have those two skills (never mind those and Drift).

Posted

I got both on me first trening tonight...And to be fair I would fell retarded ,mentaly chalenged kid ,to spend real money for virtual pony to get some skills.

More so than riding around on a virtual pony in the first place? lol

As for the actual topic, how can you know for sure? RNG can be cruel sometimes..

Posted

I have four T6s on my wagon at the moment

T6D lvl 25 is a corser (drift, charge sprint)

T6S lvl 16 has charge

T6T lvl 25 has IA, Drift & Charge 

T6Q has Drift and charge 

no rl money spent on them - BF has four T7s on his wagon and theyre very smart too (IA/sprint and charge on one) another has drift and sideways move. And the other two also have charge and one speed skill

Again no rl money spent..... So far ive not seen a Difference in skill learning to normal. Sometime get potatos and natural geniuses O.o 

Posted (edited)

More so than riding around on a virtual pony in the first place? lol
As for the actual topic, how can you know for sure? RNG can be cruel sometimes..

I first noticed this a few weeks ago but didn't say anything (other than a brief comment in the Horse Mega Thread). After the horse sale timer crap was put in I decided to finish leveling up my inventory and sell it all. I'm on my last few thank God. But I can confirm 100% that they ninja nerfed the ability to obtain both Instant Accel and Sprint. They appear to have increased the RNG slightly on Two Seater. I have leveled over 200 horses on my three accounts. The last 30 or so have not seen but one or two Instant Accel and maybe three Sprint. But never both on the same mount. I suspect the nerf went in sometime around mid-March.

Just to give an idea, I use to get both Sprint and Instant Accel on the same mount all the time. Maybe 1 out of 5? 1 out of 6? Something like that. Two Seater was the rarest ability. Back then I had maybe 100 mounts to level 30 and 2 would get Two Seater. Now I get Two Seater on 1:7 maybe 1:8.

Edited by Stabby

Posted

I have noticed the skill generation in general has been nerfed since the dream horse patch. I lvled a T7 potato that by lvl 30 it only got 8 skills, then another 2 T6s that only got 8-9 skills. My current T8 got 16 skills by lvl 30 (lvled 6 months ago) sadly just never got sideways step and sideway step S to become a dream horse. For months I could not even get a T7 to breed all of a sudden. Now with the last horse patch I can breed them again only to get 4 legged potatos. It seems like a sleaze plan to me. 3 months ago make T7s harder to get, now release a patch to states we are putting in T9 horse soon but you can only get them with special skills. Make T7s and other horses easier to get now but reduce the amount of skills you can learn so you have to keep glue factoring horses or buy stupid pearl shop RNG horse skill resets.

Posted

looks like someone bought 3-4 skill resets, didn't get what he wanted, and then posted stuff, being 100% sure that something has been nerfed globally. of course without any source or facts at all.

Posted

But I can confirm 100%

Maybe 1 out of 5? 1 out of 6? Something like that.

Making a thread as an informational FYI without any data. I can confirm 100% that this thread is misleading.

3 people like this

Posted

looks like someone bought 3-4 skill resets, didn't get what he wanted, and then posted stuff, being 100% sure that something has been nerfed globally. of course without any source or facts at all.

I have used my credit card on horses in the past, not denying it. But my opinion that a nerf has been dropped on us is from leveling countless horses and seeing their actual results. I had 3 accounts running horses 24/7. If you don't think that qualifies me to observe and identify a nerf than you're dumber than your comment. 

Making a thread as an informational FYI without any data. I can confirm 100% that this thread is misleading.

I challenge you then to prove me wrong. Record video of you leveling 100 mounts and then tell us how wrong I am by sharing your results. I aint doing the work for you. I don't owe this community my time. I'm already sharing my experience of running horses 24/7 on THREE accounts! Do what you want with the info. IDGAF. Assholes.

Posted (edited)

30 mounts isn't enough data. You seem very thin skinned. You're the person here making the assertion, so the data really has to come from you.

Edit: Wow, T H R E E accounts

T

H

R

E

E

everyone sit down. we have a truly excellent horse trainer in our midst. I am in awe indeed.

Edited by Sibyyl

Posted

I have used my credit card on horses in the past, not denying it. But my opinion that a nerf has been dropped on us is from leveling countless horses and seeing their actual results. I had 3 accounts running horses 24/7. If you don't think that qualifies me to observe and identify a nerf than you're dumber than your comment. 

I challenge you then to prove me wrong. Record video of you leveling 100 mounts and then tell us how wrong I am by sharing your results. I aint doing the work for you. I don't owe this community my time. I'm already sharing my experience of running horses 24/7 on THREE accounts! Do what you want with the info. IDGAF. Assholes.

don't be so salty, he has a point, which is similar to mine. you basically just write "it's been nerfed" without any info.

as we see a LOT of unrelated conclusions, people even think that 3-4 hits are enough to derive accuracy value... you should understand that people don't buy a simple statement, without any test results even.

Posted

don't be so salty, he has a point, which is similar to mine. you basically just write "it's been nerfed" without any info.

This - its always better to provide some form of information or data to prove a possible nerf 

Tbh ive not seen a difference in the skills learnt by horses... I have a spreadsheet with every breeding and exchange since the T7 patch hit and i even record the skills the parents have etc (done soooo many more before but never recorded them at the time)

You just either get potatos or Geniuses - my most recent batch of T6s are very smart and even my newsest T8 got 16/20 total skills (used 3 coupons to get rid of fore chop) and hes just missing S:IA & sideways, he learnt the rest on his own :) 

BFs T7 wagon at the moment theyre all turning out quite smart too. 

We would need so much more data to prove anything ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

--

I'm a breeding noob, just started this week to level a few horses again, amongst those 4 horses (1x lv30, 3x around lv20) I got Sprint twice and Insta accel once. My 2nd elephant got quick run at level 2.

I think even when the next 20 horses don't get them it's still within normal randomness, I don't see how you can spot a nerf.

Posted (edited)

milking money design by heavyly using RNG with low success rate... the whole BDO story...

Edited by woots

Posted

It can run through bloodlines. You have slighter higher chance of learning it when you breed two that have those skills together. I have no issue getting Sprint, but I've always been unlucky getting instant accel. I just recently learned sprint on 2 of 4 horses on my wagon last night.

Posted (edited)

I dont think anything changed. 

I had been breeding somewhat casually from release in order to get a few T7s. I only had a small portion of my horses who had Sprint or Instant Accel.

I used to ride my T6 more because it had Sprint and none of my T7s had it. Then this past week when the horse stuff was on sale, I had enough Pearls for a skill reset and got lucky and got Sprint right off the bat.

Edited by Ravare

Posted

Horse training seems unchanged for me. Got a horse with both today

Posted

RNG is the best cover up.

Posted

Im currently levelling my 4rth t8 horse. Its lvl 26, with no sprint or IA or drift and currently 12 skills. - It is the third t8 in a row, over a period of 3 weeks that has pulled this type of skill amount and type. - It feels bad. Now if it had goppled more potato skills, I could use a coupon to grab the good ones out of a pool of good missing skills. But because its gotten so few skills, like the others, it wont be worth it to me as the chance of grabbing Special: hind kick or caution or whatever the ----- its missing of the crap skills makes it a much too expensive endevour. - So, I donnu whats happened, but My t7 stabled horses all pulled sprint and IA in the past, none of my t8 have done so, or ever gone beyond 14 skills.  

Horse trainin seems unchanged to me. It still sucks rng, and Im still not lucky in gambling. - although my t8 ratio is quite high Im sure, they all turn into potatos.

Posted

True or not I wouldn't doubt companies to do such practices >.>

Posted

i for one have noticed the horses i have gotten through breeding have been getting less skills per horse that reaches level 30 , was getting upwards of 14-15 skills per horse but the last 2 weeks the four i have been working on have only gotten 8-9 skills , and none of the skills were anything to mention  its not enough data for me at this point to determine anything nefarious going on , but i wouldnt put anything past Kashkow

Posted

i for one have noticed the horses i have gotten through breeding have been getting less skills per horse that reaches level 30 , was getting upwards of 14-15 skills per horse but the last 2 weeks the four i have been working on have only gotten 8-9 skills , and none of the skills were anything to mention  its not enough data for me at this point to determine anything nefarious going on , but i wouldnt put anything past Kashkow

i'd leaning towards this as well, on t6s i used to average 12-14 skills, now im averaging 8-11, however of those 8-11 i do on average get 2 courser skills, so maybe they nerfed it after adding the mount brand stone? cos i branded my t8 at lvl 1 and it ended up getting 18 skills.

Posted

A large percentage of my horses end up with sprint and ia missing. 1 in around 20 seem to get them all. But that's a rough estimate. I usually hold onto ones that do get them in case I find someone in need of a good horse.