• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New old Skill Since Patch now in awakening

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi Valks,

Divine_Power.thumb.png.d82385744d90f40b1 Divine Power since this patch we are able to use divine Power out of our lancia directly (like Celestial Spear ).

It is expensive regarding skillpoints but I maxed it out now.

how you feel about that skill? The AE DMG of it is only in the ultimate OK but regarding the time the skill takes to use it is basicly some how a waste oO so I think why they did this chance anyway? is there some magic behind it that I yet not understood ?!

kind regards

ps. fix my shild plx.

Edited by Zimtiah
spelling mistake <3

Posted

Tbh I never used this skill not even in my early days, or preawakening. It is so slow even in PVE, that it's not worth the time, and skill points imo.

Posted

no SA on this skill. so is a suicide skill or REALY HEAVLY situational... lol

Posted

or REALY HEAVLY situational... lol

Like quite a few of our skills eh lol 

Posted (edited)

There's utility for it, but I'll let you guys figure that out for yourselves. I'll just say you don't need to max it out for it to be useful.

Edited by FreshMango55
1 person likes this

Posted

Hi Valks,

Divine_Power.thumb.png.d82385744d90f40b1 Divine Power since this patch we are able to use divine Power out of our lancia directly (like Celestial Spear ).

It is expensive regarding skillpoints but I maxed it out now.

how you feel about that skill? The AE DMG of it is only in the ultimate OK but regarding the time the skill takes to use it is basicly some how a waste oO so I think why they did this chance anyway? is there some magic behind it that I yet not understood ?!

kind regards

ps. fix my shild plx.

Because they want to give us buffs, and all the can do is ''Buff'' Non Awakend Skills that no one uses :) and will continue to not use. like Glaring Slash and Severing Light.. lol.

98% of all Valk Buffs is Non Awakened Skills... eep back to life skilling as always :)

2 people like this

Posted

I would say... "troll skill", or perhaps if you like "role playing" skill, it does carry a grandiose name though, I 'll give it that.

Never managed to find any real use for it, even when maxed out. Fact is it was always soooo slow to use, during that time you could have fired 3 other skills or so, hah, I guess a few Swords of Judgement would do a better job, well back in the "old days" (though, I am a weirdo who likes to use "useless" pre-awakening skills too, the sword skills have a unique feel the lancia never had and never will I fear).

Posted

They are probably doing these changes in preparation of second awakening, where you will be able to use your preawakening skills effectively as well. In their current form these changes are useless.

Posted

I just use it to go to sword and shield, then animation cancel it into a grab

Posted

My use of this skill is to swap fast for grab - you can just press Shift + F for 0.1 second (the skill have huge wind up so it swaps you to pre-awakening but the skill it self does not cast instantly and when you relaese the buttons it just stop) and then just press E.

It will take some time to get use to tho.

Posted

You can also use this skill to extend a down-attack. =]

Posted

The skill takes so long to activate. lol, I don't even use it except to look cool for a bit.

Posted (edited)

It actually gives you a 5% boost to accuracy at level 1 and at level 2+ also reduces the victim's attack speed starting at -5%.

It also works as cc as it inflicts bound and knocks down, and is a quick and easy cancel into sword mode for a grab (cancels the skill/animation).

I wouldn't take it past level 3 however as the damage and bonuses on level 4 and the ultimate aren't enough to justify spending the skill points (unless you're holding onto over 1500 lol).

Edited by godkong
1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0