• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Waste of Time

33 posts in this topic

Posted

So I pay $100 to gain access to CB2 and can not complete  quests with any ease because there are far too many freeloading players stealing my mobs and ruining the experience.

What a total waste of time to be involved in this beta test. I will go back to my previous game and come back at launch ..... maybe. Disgusted !

Posted

Obviously you have never played a popular MMOG on an opening beta or full release day.

Did you try playing on a less populated channel?

10 people like this

Posted

my mobs

XD

Spots are free, just explore this game.

2016-02-18_77204845.thumb.JPG.c341249378

2 people like this

Posted

So I pay $100 to gain access to CB2 and can not complete  quests with any ease because there are far too many freeloading players stealing my mobs and ruining the experience.

What a total waste of time to be involved in this beta test. I will go back to my previous game and come back at launch ..... maybe. Disgusted !

You do realize this is the first day few hours of the beta test with thousands of players logged on at the same time per server.  What did you possibly expect?  No one anywhere?  Mobs served up to you on a silver platter?

Quit your catastrophizing, try other channels, and/or play at a time when your region is asleep/at work.

Posted

4 people like this

Posted

Same thing happened in CBT1 trust me.. looks like even though they said they made it better, they didn't. I've not gotten in game to see it myself yet, honestly I might even wait a whole day.. But, I don't think it would help.

Posted

Holy shit - you are entitled as hell man. Its CBT2. It's basically a stress test. No one said you had to log in right in the beginning.

Also, do you not think that when you get your 96 hour head start you won't be facing the same issue? 

HAH.

2 people like this

Posted

pleb-o.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

guys i spent money

i spent 100 dollars

stop freeloading

guys

Posted

Ahaha just cuz you spent money you feel entitled to your own game? Go play a single player game jeez.

Posted

Spreads out alot past the imp quests. Just got to tough through it.

Personally I think they should allow PVP at level 5.. that would make things interesting. If even just for the Beta only. Mass Carnage as no one would know who's attacking who. xD

Posted

is this your very first Beta?  What did you expect in all honesty?

Posted

You might want to invite people to a party. This is a MMORPG after all. Play Witcher 3 if you want to solo.

Posted

So after 4 hours, anyone else still getting "failed to connect" message?

Posted

Spreads out alot past the imp quests. Just got to tough through it.

Personally I think they should allow PVP at level 5.. that would make things interesting. If even just for the Beta only. Mass Carnage as no one would know who's attacking who. xD

oh I wish :D would be like white sands and underhalls on AOC

Posted (edited)

Was on the NA server, starting map. Could not see any other players. It was night time in game; kinds dark and hard to find my way around. Channel 1. It does say Crowded; probably everyone else is just much further ahead.

Edited by Sydney

Posted

im disgusted by your post

why the hell do you even buy a mmo and then complain about too many people? I already saw so many kids like you in game chat, this is ridiculous. I need to invent a time machine for the sake of sending people like you 10 years in the past to force them to play any mmorpg so they can learn the spirit of mmorpgs by having to pvp or steal or wait for quest mobs for hours 

Posted

how about leaving that area and finding other mobs.

cross the damn river near the goblins and theres loads of them with only a few players around.

Posted

THIS JUST IN: MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER GAME FEATURES MASSIVE AMOUNT OF OTHER PLAYERS. Customers Outraged.

1 person likes this

Posted

Least you get to fukkin play ya moaner, I'm stuck at work till 6pm !!  lol

Posted (edited)

Ok so;

a) you have never played a new mmo near launch, obviously 

b) most of the "free loaders" paid money just like you did

c) on actual release you will have 96 hrs prior to the "free loader" rush.

d) it's beta so that means less servers and everyone that paid on at same time (no head start). 

e) it's called beta for a reason, you are NOT there to play and have fun for you. You are there to stress test the servers, report issues and bugs to the development team so that it isn't shit on actual release. 

f) if you didn't expect this you are a fool. 

g) "your mobs"; mobs are everyone's. Don't be an elitist entitled ass. 

Edited by Ishamaelronin
1 person likes this

Posted

Freeloading players stealing your mobs? Don't think I have encountered such an entitled scrub in all my life hahahaha

Do us all a favour, piss off to your old game.

1 person likes this

Posted

Lol. Never seen a way overcrowded MMO at launch. Ahh, to be that young and inexperienced again! Would love it.

Posted

Holy entitlement batman, gtfo kid.

Posted

You're a retard for paying this much for a game, that's 1; 2, the reason you're stuck in a dumb chokepoint quest is because the game has a lazy shit layout and no innovative way of setting quests.

So, happy with your golden plated turd ?