• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

you want 30 euro for this pos?

21 posts in this topic

Posted

I have recomended specs and it plays like utter shit wtf trion?

also 9 euro for more bag space wtf is this a F2P game?

Posted (edited)

You get more than enough bag space trough quests. There is no need to buy it really. Better buy the weight increase, much more useful and important.

Edited by gosu
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Trion?

Wrong company.

It runs just fine with my AMD FX-6300, GTX 960 128 bit, 8 GB RAM.

Edited by ITPalg
2 people like this

Posted

Recommend specs are there for being able to play the game fluently, not at uber max 4k settings.

Posted

Trion?

Wrong company.

It runs just fine with my AMD FX-6300, GTX 960 128 bit, 8 GB RAM.

at what settings do you run it and how many fps?

Posted

at what settings do you run it and how many fps?

I had to restart since I apparently was put on the EU servers and now it is dark, and resetting gfx, but staring at the settings screen with these settings as you can see I have ~45 FPS.

gfx settings bdo.jpg

Posted

I have 80-120fps with medium settings on 1920 resolution.

Just god damn set High Performance in your power settings (control panel) and use fullscreen mode with forced Vsync off (nvidia/amd settings)

1 person likes this

Posted

Complains about performance + Doesn't list specs, usually = laptop or outdated PC part

Most "recommended" specs are wrong anyway

1 person likes this

Posted

What is the spec of your rig?

Posted

Complains about performance + Doesn't list specs, usually = laptop or outdated PC part

Most "recommended" specs are wrong anyway

don't b8 me m8 I am hardcore i know my shizzle

What is the spec of your rig?

wpid-filthy-casual.jpeg

Posted

i hope you know you can have a shit ton of inventory space just from doing quests while leveling up cash shop is optional

Posted

It's so tempting to just let you rage quit instead of answering...

First of all, Daum beats Trion regardless of what aspect of game you'll be talking about ;)

Then... this is CBT2 and with the influx of players you should treat this as a stress test... it means as a TEST it will be bumpy and not smooth at all times. Even during launch and peak hours the first few weeks areas will be dense with players and you should expect some reduced performance as they fine-tune it.

Bag space - like a lot of other stuff - gets expanded through doing quests. Quests give contribution points, skill points, inventory expansion, etc. etc.

So, before you sound off and come across as ignorant, do a little research and try again.

Posted

Someone's kid took the day off of school it seems.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's so tempting to just let you rage quit instead of answering...

First of all, Daum beats Trion regardless of what aspect of game you'll be talking about ;)

Then... this is CBT2 and with the influx of players you should treat this as a stress test... it means as a TEST it will be bumpy and not smooth at all times. Even during launch and peak hours the first few weeks areas will be dense with players and you should expect some reduced performance as they fine-tune it.

Bag space - like a lot of other stuff - gets expanded through doing quests. Quests give contribution points, skill points, inventory expansion, etc. etc.

So, before you sound off and come across as ignorant, do a little research and try again.

So i best be able to get all unlocks with no cash store giphy.gif

Someone's kid took the day off of school it seems.

UO m8 respect your elders

Posted

I've play UO, EQ ...bla bla bla also. If you are older, you should already understand how this works then.

Posted (edited)

Weird, apart from my 660Ti which I guess is okay, my machine specs suck, was really worried whether it would play or not, but it does. Just fine.

Edited by Keth

Posted

Dang that's gotta hurt, calling any publisher Trion by mistake is a MASSIVE insult.Burn

Posted

don't b8 me m8 I am hardcore i know my shizzle

wpid-filthy-casual.jpeg

Well what is your spec?

Posted

Change graphic settings

Posted

As a proud SJW I think you should ask for a refund and never come back here :D

1 person likes this

Posted

no fps issues here.

fps.thumb.jpg.c019dc125e5db62c71de80933d