• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I made some educational PvP videos to help out my fellow rangers who might be struggling on how to use our moves defensively.

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Most new rangers might not know how to use our kit defensively to win fights so maybe this video will help.

11 people like this

Posted

Nice, clear video with pause and explain in subtitle, great video.

ps: ranger need so much more skills and knowledge of other classes to perform such play... 

Posted

Great video, thank you for sharing.  I would love to see more.

Posted

Very nice. Definitely need to go in ranger discord as well

Posted

Is there some correlation between aspd and iframes?

Posted

Best Ranger PvP Guide ever. Thank you!

Posted

Can You post your gear? Is this na or Eu? 

I'm at this moment 230/263 or 213/283 full accuracy & i don't seem to kill people as u do & need multiple combinations , not just grab w+f -> regeneration 

Posted (edited)

Can You post your gear? Is this na or Eu? 

I'm at this moment 230/263 or 213/283 full accuracy & i don't seem to kill people as u do & need multiple combinations , not just grab w+f -> regeneration 

Full AP with Nouver but using 2x TRI Red Coral Earrings.
And this is NA.

Edited by Seolhyun

Posted

Full AP with Nouver but using 2x TRI Red Coral Earrings.And this is NA.

ok so Same as me , using 2x tri rce tree belt & tet nouver , eventho i feel my damage is not consistent :( 

i'm in Eu & i heard that in na a lot less people run evasion (not sure if its true) 

if i go for w+f lmb rmb -> vine knot -> natures tremble its like 50% on a 263+ dp class 

grab -> natures -> regen is maybe 80% but not really consistent :D 

i'm Also level 61

Posted

ok so Same as me , using 2x tri rce tree belt & tet nouver , eventho i feel my damage is not consistent :( 

i'm in Eu & i heard that in na a lot less people run evasion (not sure if its true) 

if i go for w+f lmb rmb -> vine knot -> natures tremble its like 50% on a 263+ dp class 

grab -> natures -> regen is maybe 80% but not really consistent :D 

i'm Also level 61

The NA ap monkey and EU accuracy/evasion thing is mostly for fun and jokes. Lots of top player in NA in top guilds (250+ap) have been running Evasion gems and offhands and many people are also using RCEarrings. 

The damage is just RNG sometimes. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Very nice video. It shows again, that one of the best skills is still to know your enemy.

E.g. I know all of the ranger's moves, combos and effects etc that were shown in the video, but no clue about Sorc. That's what makes the difference...

Anyway, subbed :) would be great when do you more videos, if you could say one or two more things about the enemy's skills (how dangerous is the attack, cooldown, maybe how you can spot it... not in detail just very roughly to have an idea what it is, without having to study e.g. a Sorc guide first).

Posted

Very well put together video, and SUPER helpful.

Now ima need you to hold my hand and do one for every single class, especially ninja and DK.

Ill pay you in artisan memories =D

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0