• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Numbers, I miss Numbers

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

For some reason i miss numbers when hitting things, but fore some reason it dos not bother me in ESO, but here hmm i guess i wanna see my hard earned duo laverto pay of, it did not bother me when i was running around with yuria but i guess afther 80-140 mill of stones fragments and duplicates i wanna see my labor at work, ore i haw played to mutch maplestory reasently 

Edited by Xzelor

Posted

It doesn't bother me, but I am biased having cut my teeth on Monster Hunter & Path of Exile - neither of which display hit damage. I think it's more satisfying to feel your damage output organically. 

Posted

I think it's more satisfying to feel your damage output organically. 

But BDO doesn't really have satisfying hits either. Without the health bar you have no idea how strong your hit actually was.

Posted

Numbers would be good, it'd make it so much easier to test hidden stats as well.

Posted (edited)

so true and i think nubers are better then words at least when fighting, and ewen the knowledge system can work with that 

all tho this game truely needs a DPS info like how mutch demage dos my kamsylvia slash (my faforite dark night skill) 

Edited by Xzelor
typo

Posted

But BDO doesn't really have satisfying hits either. Without the health bar you have no idea how strong your hit actually was.

I think this is subjective. 

Posted

While i definitely enjoyed dps meters, jumping crits and other things in WoW, idk if i'd like to see it here as well... Maybe just in form of combat log, without any ingame pop-ups...

Posted

It doesn't bother me, but I am biased having cut my teeth on Monster Hunter & Path of Exile - neither of which display hit damage. I think it's more satisfying to feel your damage output organically. 

monster hunter is like

"did i hit it hard enough"

DID SOMETHING BREAK?

IS IT ON THE GROUND?

IS IT MISSING A LIMB?

1 person likes this

Posted

I think this is subjective. 

True, but I don't see anything organic if the enemies react the same way if you hit them with a +0 or a TET weapon.

Posted

True, but I don't see anything organic if the enemies react the same way if you hit them with a +0 or a TET weapon.

they don't react at all after a TET hit. you could be more observant.

Posted

Player made addons. 

Posted

is there demage ore dps range addon for BDO ?

Posted

is there demage ore dps range addon for BDO ?

You know you can be banned just for asking that, right?

Posted

Adons in this game are banned ? I mean this was hypothetical question i deffenitly did not mean it other wise O_O

Posted

Adons in this game are banned ? I mean this was hypothetical question i deffenitly did not mean it other wise O_O

Any alteration of the game that would alter the gameplay or the system, be it simply by changing player thinking, is strictly banned and indicated in the EULA.

You have read it before signing it, right? :3

Posted

PShhh of course i haw like a thousands of times 

1 person likes this

Posted

I wish it will shows number when I punch someone IRL as well

Posted

I wish it will shows number when I punch someone IRL as well

Well after one punch, did they get back up?

If not, then it was a critical hit.