• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nerf : Bashims , Sausans , Helms

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Here I propose a nerf of these zones because at 56, it is impossible to pex.

1-I understand that the game favors the pvp, but pvp vs lvl 59+ in low areas lvl , isn't pvp, just rekt.

2-There is a huge map with an area called Valencia, totally empty, designed for these people.

3-The problem was already presented with chimeras and have been solved.

So thank you to continue in your logic  to make uninteresting areas where some people should have nothing to do there.

After lvl 59 nerf XP and loot.

Thank you

Edited by Demotion
coreect

Posted

no one with high gear is at helms. No one. No one with even mid gear is at helms. You could argue there might be the odd straggler at helms DUNGEON... but thats not HELMS POST>

Bashims is technically a valencia area an the xp it gives is actually the only zone worth for it below the 220ap+ areas. You nerf that and people will just flood sausans and pirates even more. Infact, they should buff the money you get from it.

Sausans, sure, you nerf it, but reallly its a nerf for the undergeared fellers cuz they just lost a zone meant for them to get from 52-55. Permanently

Instead, buff the silver gain from cadries, Bandits, Desert nagas. Buff the xp from Bashims, centaurs, Desert Fogans. There you go Population istribution problem solved.

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

Buff everywhere else, don't nerf anything

This is pointless anyway, our version of the game has no say over balance decisions we get everything korea has.

Edited by Uthgnar

Posted (edited)

bashims is designed for lvl 56/57

i don't ask for an areas nerf , i ask for lvl > areas lvl = nerf

Edited by Demotion

Posted

bashims is designed for lvl 56/57

i don't ask for an areas nerf , i ask for lvl > areas lvl = nerf

Or, you know, Buff higher level areas.

The level thing on areas is misleading though, like it says 54-55 on sausans yet you will see so many level 54 suffer in sausans cuz they dont heven have 100 ap yet meaning they'd actually get much more xp at rogues or manes. Areas should come with both reccomended levels and gear scores on them.

this is pretty much exactly the same reason why there wont be a level nerf on areas nor is it viable and the Devs are least smart enough to know that. being people are so undergeared at 58 thanks to olivia channels, their level progression would just halt completely till their gear catches up if they added a nerf accoring to levels on areas, forcing them into limited game play.

besides, they already added a PVE damage cap on mobs. Damage no longer scales indefinitely in PVE, theres a damage cap on each kind of mob. So really, if you cant outgrind someone *barring your classes are the same* its probably your gear.

1 person likes this

Posted

yep another crybaby here.

Posted

hopefully they lock this, I think I can get diagnosed with autism after this

1 person likes this

Posted

What on earth did bashims do to deserve this that pirates didn't? O_o

Posted

yep another crybaby here.

No, it's just a truth

At this time this system is just bias for high lvl who block low level and widening the gap constantly.

Posted

Lol op is retarded

no one goes to helms

sausans is good for lower leveled awakened classes without gear...better than anywhere else in fact.  Nerfing it would basically lock these players completely out of the game because they'd have nowhere to grind...Valencia wouldn't be an option due to their gear score, same with pirates (more for the pvp than the mobs)

bashims is in Valencia..."There is a huge map with an area called Valencia, totally empty, designed for these people"

if if you're talking about the desert then you should probably know that most of those areas are shit for money and only a few are good for xp and even then only if you have high ap...so not viable for a majority of players...then there's the debuff and lack of map making it overall very unappealing

basically op wants to force higher level people with lower gear score out of the game...such an elitist

Posted

I'm 58 and go helm for contrib quest!.(and kill all the golem for money money money money)

Posted

Lol op is retarded

no one goes to helms

sausans is good for lower leveled awakened classes without gear...better than anywhere else in fact.  Nerfing it would basically lock these players completely out of the game because they'd have nowhere to grind...Valencia wouldn't be an option due to their gear score, same with pirates (more for the pvp than the mobs)

bashims is in Valencia..."There is a huge map with an area called Valencia, totally empty, designed for these people"

if if you're talking about the desert then you should probably know that most of those areas are shit for money and only a few are good for xp and even then only if you have high ap...so not viable for a majority of players...then there's the debuff and lack of map making it overall very unappealing

basically op wants to force higher level people with lower gear score out of the game...such an elitist

None of the grind spots in Valencia are in "debuff" areas of the desert.

All of the Valencia grind spots are viable for a majority of players. They're great for XP. They're just not the best "money making" spots. For some reason, BDO players equate silver per hour with progression. Which isn't always the case.

If you're grinding for levels, there are much much much better options than sausans. Only reason to grind sausans beyond level 56 is purely for the silver income. That's it.

Posted

None of the grind spots in Valencia are in "debuff" areas of the desert.

Except Nagas, Fogans and Crescents that is. If only their rewards at least scaled up cause of the added risk of the debuff, but they're even worse than something like Gahaz :(

Posted

get better gear? get high level? 

its not hard, you can make 100mil a day without going over 100ap 

Posted

entitlement.

Posted

karmabomb > lvl65

Posted

No, it's just a truth

At this time this system is just bias for high lvl who block low level and widening the gap constantly.

no.  it's an opinion.  Stop whining and figure out how to level.  the rest of us do fine.

Posted

Meanwhile spots at desert are full...

Posted

They don't need a nerf. We need more areas. We have this beautiful map and everyone in congested into what? 5 or 6 areas? PA needs to revamp some old areas like NC Soft did with the Goddess of Destruction update. Get rid of all those low lvl areas (you are only there for like 15 minutes anyway) and replace them with higher lvl enemies. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

They don't need a nerf. We need more areas. We have this beautiful map and everyone in congested into what? 5 or 6 areas? PA needs to revamp some old areas like NC Soft did with the Goddess of Destruction update. Get rid of all those low lvl areas (you are only there for like 15 minutes anyway) and replace them with higher lvl enemies. 

I agree, imo they should make hexe sanctuary and abandoned monastery mobs lvl 57+ with buffed trash loot up to 2k silver a piece. 

Plus mark of shadow and witch earrings are still needed for most players.

Edited by CtrlW
3 people like this

Posted

The reason nobody farms the other spots is, we are gear starved. Level 52 to 56 requires you to triple your DP to get the same effect. It takes months of dedicated grind to secure the resources to do that and you continue to level through that grind putting you further in to the gear deficit. The Pri to Pen system is a grind mill with minimal returns. The Kamasylvia region on Kr servers is further proof of that. You need Tet/ Pen and groups to set foot in there because they are gear starved and don't even have gear upgrade options at cap.

On the flip side, if they raised AP DP potential and made it easier for us to reach that, there wouldn't be anything to do. Once we gear up, there is no more sand in the sandbox. That needs to change. Until it does, development will be using gear barriers to throttle us. It's all they have.

1 person likes this

Posted

All of the Valencia grind spots are viable for a majority of players. They're great for XP. They're just not the best "money making" spots. For some reason, BDO players equate silver per hour with progression. Which isn't always the case.

Huh? If there are areas where you can get good XP and money of course those are going to be farmed more than areas that only give XP. This is not any kind of revelation. Everyone needs silver, no matter how good their gear may be.

Saying that, I frequently grind fogans, crescents, and cadry because contesting populated farm spots wastes time, which I don't have a lot of.

Posted (edited)

Nerf everything except for pirates and pila ku. Nerf it hard. I wanna see players beat each other senseless trying to get that precious 1% xp.

Edited by Redfeather75

Posted (edited)

Nerf everything except for pirates and pila ku. Nerf it hard. I wanna see players beat each other senseless trying to get that precious 1% xp.

You'll just see them karma bombing each other more than they already are.

As for the original topic: Hell no. Buff everything except sausans and pirates. There needs to be a lot more viable grind spots. It's retarded that a tiny island is home to the best exp/money spot in the game, instead of there being multiple amazing exp/money spots, some with better exp, some with better money, all spread out all over the new regions.

If anything, I agree that they should turn the blue accessory calpheon spots into exp spots for higher level players and add another catchup accessory before MoS and WE, and add them to Catfish, Manshas, and Rhutums. 

Edited by Xenon
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You'll just see them karma bombing each other more than they already are.

As for the original topic: Hell no. Buff everything except sausans and pirates. There needs to be a lot more viable grind spots. It's retarded that a tiny island is home to the best exp/money spot in the game, instead of there being multiple amazing exp/money spots, some with better exp, some with better money, all spread out all over the new regions.

If anything, I agree that they should turn the blue accessory calpheon spots into exp spots for higher level players and add another catchup accessory before MoS and WE, and add them to Catfish, Manshas, and Rhutums. 

It would be cool to see lots of valencia buffed. I once went to waragon caves and saw quests there for piddly cp and wondered 'whyyyyyyyy'. I would have stuck around if felt like I was accomplishing something.

Edited by Redfeather75

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0