• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How long till we get any info on kamasylva?

Kamasylva timeline   97 votes

1. 1. How long do you think before we get announcement on when we're getting kamasylva part 1?

• 1 week
    • 2 weeks
    • 3 weeks
    • 4 weeks
    • 2 months
    • 4 months
    • 6 months
    • Margoria is the last patch we are getting!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Casts your votes, and lets see which ones right :D  

1 person likes this

Posted

*throws d8*

A 3. 3 weeks it is.

Posted

When the average gearscore is 230ap.

Posted

@CM_Aethon looks like communities fought on with the plan which is there's no more future expansions for NA/EU.

1 person likes this

Posted

We need more votes so Kakao can see that we actually care about knowing when the expansion will be.

Also, I have no idea why they wont say when.

CMs, PMs and GMs are so disattach from the community that its sad that they cant even comment on this thread which's sole purpose is to create animosity on the expansions release date.

But looks like as of today , 5/2/2017, community has started to believe that margoria is the last expansion, since theres ZERO update on when kamasylva will come out.

Kinda funny, Final Fantasy 14s and elder scrolls expansions been announced months ahead, and yet here we are, at the possible brink of getting kamasylva randomly in a weekend patch. If that happens a lot of things will happen, and most likely negative.

Posted

We need more votes so Kakao can see that we actually care about knowing when the expansion will be.

I don't actually give a rats ass when the expansion is, I just want some actual genuine communication and the feeling that the publisher is taking some kind of responsibility.

They actually think it's better to remain silent rather than failing to meet a promise. It's not, of course. It's just easier.

Posted

No worries, it'll be announced one day in advance together with the maintenance post :P

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

No worries, it'll be announced one day in advance together with the maintenance post :P

Imagine getting the patch notes for 5/3/2017 on 5/4/2017, and on that patch notes it says kamasylva came out.

Edited by XLucaX

Posted

I highly doubt it, I think they'll let us know with at least a week of anticipation, doing this big announcement thing like it's some brand new amazing shit they're doing us the favor of releasing pretending it isnt the thing they promised 2 months ago to be released 1 month ago.

Then again, who knows. . . when it comes to Kakao, everything's possible.

Posted

This is getting pretty stupid when we say "Oh we are almost caught up to the KR version" and then we get such a HUGE delay to a simple "translation" bs that they always use as a way to stall the update. I feel like there will be ONE CM that says "guys guys we are doing are best" and thats all we get from them as a response IF any. Just thinking, do the CM's even respond to things like this anymore? Or do they just "ghost" and say they read our stuff when its 1 post out of every 100,000. Lol I ranted

Posted

I highly doubt it, I think they'll let us know with at least a week of anticipation, doing this big announcement thing like it's some brand new amazing shit they're doing us the favor of releasing pretending it isnt the thing they promised 2 months ago to be released 1 month ago.

Then again, who knows. . . when it comes to Kakao, everything's possible.

Mediah was literally announced as part of the "weekly maintenance" thread the day before it hit. So the precedent is there for sure.

1 person likes this

Posted

You forgot to add the option "Nouver"

Posted

kaMAYsylvia

Posted

Hopefully sooner than later.  I wish they would just release the whole of kamasylvia in 1 big update with both parts, but I wont hold my breath.  I just rly want a house in Grana lol, and need a new grinding spot, the current ones have gotten so boring.  I'm not much of a life skiller, and the Margoria update isnt really for everybody, such as mself - i'm not really into the water content, just isnt my thing.

Posted (edited)

kamasylvia is already in the game, the path is being blocked by the invisible wall. if you scroll down your map, you can see raining in the new area. they are probably working on the last translation or the area is locked due to the current average ap is not high enough, or they are just delaying because they dont want NA to catch up to KR.

Edited by GamePois0n

Posted

Q5 of 2013

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0