• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Attack speed ?

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey all brother's ninjas ! This is my problem, i'm actualy leveling a ninja and the only problem that i got with him that i feel attack slowly, is that only me ? I already got 5 attack speed with gems.

Also if you got over suggestion to help me grind easier that coud be cool ;) i'm actually 56

Thank's for the help !

Edited by TheNashel24

Posted

ninja is casting speed/ attack speed. casting speeds imrpove the animation times and how quick they actually go through.Also the best way to grind IMO is to use murderous intent into serpent ascension or right click to do sword stance then s+e for alot of dmg x2 with serpent gl hf buddy.

Posted

@EgoMaster Okay thank's ! But are you sure that casting speed is usefull ? i'm not that sure about it. Oh and last think, what offhand do you recommand me ?

Posted

@EgoMaster Okay thank's ! But are you sure that casting speed is usefull ? i'm not that sure about it. Oh and last think, what offhand do you recommand me ?

Cast speed DOES NOTHING for ninja.  For ninjas you need to prioritize attack speed and crit rate respectively.  

Posted

@ChoeChoeTrain Okay that was exaclty what i'm thinking ! Thank's ;)

Posted

Did some quick tests out of curiosity, casting speed does indeed not affect the speed of any our skills, both short sword and sura katana.

Posted

attack speed above 5 apparently raises attack speed by 1% each lvl over 5. so you can try that I guess and see if you feel a difference.

Posted

attack speed above 5 apparently raises attack speed by 1% each lvl over 5. so you can try that I guess and see if you feel a difference.

source/test?

Posted

Cast speed DOES NOTHING for ninja.  For ninjas you need to prioritize attack speed and crit rate respectively.  

U sure? I was thinking to get 5 casting speed for Drastic Measure(already 5 atk speed/move/critical) but idk if it's going to work.

Posted

source/test?

just a guild thing theyev tested it but -shurg- its a pretty easy 1 to try your self I guess though. I feel faster but could just be plecebo

Posted

Get +10% attack speed addon on shadow stomp, you'll feel much faster!

1 person likes this

Posted

Get +10% attack speed addon on shadow stomp, you'll feel much faster!

if only murderous intnet had tgat add on :0---

Posted

@SexGawdTy So you coud confirme that be at more than 5 attack speed make a difference ? Because i try it but i don't feel be more fast.