• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New Player Looking for Easier Female Classes (after Witch)

9 posts in this topic

Posted

New player here looking to get into PVP eventually.  I have leveled Kuno to 20...and then I watched some guides, and it looks like that might be a bit too much for me at this point.  Any suggestions for something that might be easier to pick up?

Posted

"Easier than witch" or "easier than kuno (besides witch)"?

Posted

New player here looking to get into PVP eventually.  I have leveled Kuno to 20...and then I watched some guides, and it looks like that might be a bit too much for me at this point.  Any suggestions for something that might be easier to pick up?

DK

Posted (edited)

"Easier than witch" or "easier than kuno (besides witch)"?

Easy but not witch, which I know is easy from many many other threads.

So DK is the only one?  Any others?

Edited by Talraina

Posted (edited)

Personally I'd recommend you give Maewha a spin. They're not "easy", but I'd say they're more intuitive than a kuno (shorter combos, less swapping, etc), they're a lot of fun to play, and they're in an OK place right now pvp-wise

Edited by Solbourne

Posted

Kuno and DK are very easy with awakening 

Posted (edited)

Personally I'd recommend you give Maewha a spin. They're not "easy", but I'd say they're more intuitive than a kuno (shorter combos, less swapping, etc), they're a lot of fun to play, and they're in an OK place right now pvp-wise

I did go ahead and make a Maewha. I have read that it is weak at PVE. My son rolled a DK, so I am hopeful by grouping with him that will help. I plan to try a Witch when I'm solo, too.

Edited by Talraina

Posted

Maewha is a lot of fun from 50-56.  I haven't got the awakening yet with it yet, so I can't speak to that.  Though I've heard you drop a lot blade techniques when you get the spear, and drop even more of them from your kit as you get 58+

which is a shame, but that's the game.

Posted

ON maewha from 56 >58 you need to use a lot of mainhands skills because of big hole in awk's cd on pve and pvp,from 58 and above its 100% awk on pvp(switch mainhand only situationnal) on pve holes get less wide  and you need less and less switch to compensate cds.

I had my maewha 58 on awk release so its just feedback i heard here and there below lv 58.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0