• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Nerf the spammable iframe, you nerfed tamer void lightning, but you don't nerf the endless spammable iframe? Get real you -----ing retards

Posted

Wrong forum, for "endless spammable iframe" see the DK forum please, for us, u can call it "endless spammable iframe" the day we get stamina potion ,until then enjoy ur frustration.

7 people like this

Posted

0/10 bait

4 people like this

Posted

I don't know what you on OP but my sorc iframe is not always iframe

1 person likes this

Posted

wait? sorc has spammable iframes? did they buff iframes in the last few months? OMFG IM GOING BACK TO MY SORC WOW.

/s

1 person likes this

Posted

wait you want potions for a stat restoring itself in lightspeed? #lel

Posted

its a bit wierd for the stam consumption classes, there some skills with 1 stam consumption so the regen is stopped.

Posted

its a bit wierd for the stam consumption classes, there some skills with 1 stam consumption so the regen is stopped.

so u need to stay without iframes and dodges for ~7 seconds like wizard stay on 7 seconds cooldown after the one and only dodge they have. sick!

Posted (edited)

so u need to stay without iframes and dodges for ~7 seconds like wizard stay on 7 seconds cooldown after the one and only dodge they have. sick!

well a wiz has several sa skills he could use to avoid being cced, as well as protected area and magic shield, a sorc at most has a frontal block if they run out stam because they wont even be able to use normal attack skills without stam and even with that sorc is still one of the classes with the fewest iframes on skills.

Edited by Valient

Posted (edited)

well a wiz has several sa skills he could use to avoid being cced, as well as protected area and magic shield, a sorc at most has a frontal block if they run out stam because they wont even be able to use normal attack skills without stam and even with that sorc is still one of the classes with the fewest iframes on skills.

protection area isn't a big resistbuff, just a DP buff, lasts long enough to get up back on feet with 50% HP left, perhaps. magic shield gives 15% resitances, still not enough to properly counter sorcs with it and RNG.
As well as you never play just with it. sometimes it is better to not use magic shield. wizard/witch need actually be played very good to outmove sorc or musas.

while running out of mana is certainly worse than running out of stamina... i didn't read this

sorc is still one of the classes with the fewest iframes on skills.

because its very very very ironic 

Edited by Wollbert

Posted (edited)

protection area isn't a big resistbuff, just a DP buff, lasts long enough to get up back on feet with 50% HP left, perhaps. magic shield gives 15% resitances, still not enough to properly counter sorcs with it and RNG.
As well as you never play just with it. sometimes it is better to not use magic shield. wizard/witch need actually be played very good to outmove sorc or musas.

while running out of mana is certainly worse than running out of stamina... i didn't read this

you're saying super armour, 100% guaranted no cc isnt a big resist buff?

outmove sorc or musas? why would you do that when you can just spam 2 SA skills and kill them, not like they have grab to take you out of it, and you cant say a sorc spamming iframes or a musa spamming dash is anything because literally that sa and iframe do 0 dmg.

there is something called a mana pot for when you are low on mana, too bad the same cant be said about stamina.

Edited by Valient
1 person likes this

Posted

you're saying super armour, 100% guaranted no cc isnt a big resist buff?

outmove sorc or musas? why would you do that when you can just spam 2 SA skills and kill them, not like they have grab to take you out of it, and you cant say a sorc spamming iframes or a musa spamming dash is anything because literally that sa and iframe do 0 dmg.

there is something called a mana pot for when you are low on mana, too bad the same cant be said about stamina.

now u are the one without proper informations. Protection area dont have SA, just at the initial cast and there is no thing like 100% resist in PvP

if i just need the press to buttons to kill a sorc or musa he liertally deserves to die. spamming dash is a good tool. you've tried For Honor?
i barely use potions anyway, but noway stamina is a handicap in any wolrd. guess why there is no stamina potion in this game. i want a colldown reduction potion for my teleportjaunt.

Posted (edited)

now u are the one without proper informations. Protection area dont have SA, just at the initial cast and there is no thing like 100% resist in PvP

if i just need the press to buttons to kill a sorc or musa he liertally deserves to die. spamming dash is a good tool. you've tried For Honor?
i barely use potions anyway, but noway stamina is a handicap in any wolrd. guess why there is no stamina potion in this game. i want a colldown reduction potion for my teleportjaunt.

There's no general cooldown in BDO, using the CD of a skill doesn't impact the CD of another. So the comparison with stamina doesn't really apply, especially when it's used both for offense and defense.

Edited by Suh

Posted

spamming dash maybe a good tool, but i still take dmg... so after spamming all that dash i choose to block, oh wait staminas gone, i cant block anymore.... sad right? i have to either choose to block or choose to dash while no other class gets a gimped block that takes 150 stamina per hit so even if my block counter is at 60 or so, my block is broken.

i will check up on the protected area, i was told by other wiz/witches that it was 100% super armour uptime.

Posted

Protection area :  Super armor during casting and then increase DP

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nerf the spammable iframe, you nerfed tamer void lightning, but you don't nerf the endless spammable iframe? Get real you -----ing retards

Tamer can cancel twice better than sorc. Tamer uses mostly stiffness ( a powerfull CC which can be chained contrary to sorc (Knockdown and knockback = recent nerf))

Stop whining and troll plz...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some spells ( all spells except one or two) stuck this "stat restoring itself in lightspeed". 

Every spells use up 1 stamina, crow : 300, SC : 150, soul harvest 100, violation 300

I'am going to clarify something: Sorc manages 3 resources : mana, stamina and shards 

Witch/ wiz : one and their filthy ass

Mwarf :

Magical shield (15%) + valencia food (4%) + crevice protection (20%) (witch) + items (manos topaz necklass +30% (KD because sorc uses only that))  + Psyche of aad sphera

and spells rotation..... ( SA + block)

Are you taking us for stupid ?

Troll away plz 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Let me refer you to here: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/14-pvp/ for advice on how to play i assume your class & git gud, Or alternatively try one of these class carry classes:
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/28-wizardwitch/
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/23-warrior/
Also for spamable I-frame at no cost + working SA & decent damage at range anyone who doesnt play the class would concider "a bit OP", please refer to:
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/139-dark-knight/
& if you just want to desync & 2 shot kill people out of literally no where with just a little skill i'd recommend:

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/135-kunoichi/
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/132-ninja/

Pick 1, Stick with it & you might be able to kill those pesky hacker Sorcs that are cheating & infinity I-framing.
You're Welcome

Edited by prymortal
More Advice from a mentor
1 person likes this

Posted

Mwarf :

Magical shield (15%) + valencia food (4%) + crevice protection (20%) (witch) + items (manos topaz necklass +30% (KD because sorc uses only that))  + Psyche of aad sphera

and spells rotation..... ( SA + block)

Are you taking us for stupid ?

Troll away plz 

mhm what xD... posting random stuff, calls others troll.

Let me refer you to here: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/14-pvp/ for advice on how to play i assume your class & git gud, Or alternatively try one of these class carry classes:

the problem is there are barely answers to my questions coz im one of the witches who actually procure answers to this forum.

and why ppl just write some random posts saing nothing to the threat or the quote they quoted anyhow? did you missclick or just brainroasted? 

Posted

and why ppl just write some random posts saing nothing to the threat or the quote they quoted anyhow? did you missclick or just brainroasted? 

Because your not very smart gameplay wise & have no clue what you are talking about. Literal waste of our time & lives to try to help someone who cant help themselfs in this situation. I did however take the time to offer alterantives to your situation.
Hey if you want a gear & class carry try: (just make sure you have the gear)

Posted (edited)

Because your not very smart gameplay wise & have no clue what you are talking about. Literal waste of our time & lives to try to help someone who cant help themselfs in this situation. I did however take the time to offer alterantives to your situation.Hey if you want a gear & class carry try: (just make sure you have the gear)

do we know each other?

http://www.theuselessweb.com/
http://www.backdirneis.de/

Edited by Wollbert

Posted

Because your not very smart gameplay wise & have no clue what you are talking about. Literal waste of our time & lives to try to help someone who cant help themselfs in this situation. I did however take the time to offer alterantives to your situation.Hey if you want a gear & class carry try: (just make sure you have the gear)

He was playing warrior he rerolled to witch, and he is trolling you in a troll thread don't take the bait mate.

LIGHTSPEED STAMINA REGEN ಠ_ಠ

1 person likes this

Posted

Go back to Pokemon Go, -----ing crayola eater..

Posted

I understand that you need to know your class, and know enough about their class, to beat them when things are relatively even level and gear wise.

My problem is when things aren't even level and gear wise.  It seems like there's little to nothing you can do

Though I will say this.  I've been vs 61 sorcs and my moves work on them.  At 58 (almost 59 >.<) I just can't do the damage to seal the deal.  I accept that, if i could just waste them when they have 3 levels on me, wtf is cool about getting the levels? 9_9

With witches it's completely different. Utterly different.  Painfully different.  I come from the back, stiffen/stun/grab/air attack/down attack with buffs up.  If they're 60, everything fails, they take little to no damage, then they two shot me.  This is a recent development, though.  Just getting out leveled, basically.  Largely because it's easier to level a witch.

Posted (edited)

Lol I actually believe stamina cost should be entirely removed from schyte attacks and reduced for iframes, at the same time do this to DK so everyone is more or less on the same level. DK is so ridiculous I don't even get why would someone even look at sorceress in the eye and talk to them about spammable iframes, it would infuriate me.

Also @Wollbert stamina sustain is way harder to achieve than MP/WP/SP sustain, I run 2370 stamina on my musa and god It's a nightmare. Also spamming dash against witch/wizard is a suicide and we can't even use our block because it drains our stamina even faster. You can't have 0 class knowledge and come here speaking nonsense.

Source: I play the game.

With witches it's completely different. Utterly different.  Painfully different.  I come from the back, stiffen/stun/grab/air attack/down attack with buffs up.  If they're 60, everything fails, they take little to no damage, then they two shot me.  This is a recent development, though.  Just getting out leveled, basically.  Largely because it's easier to level a witch.

It isn't only level, witches/wizards can stack evasion and keep their AP on 160-180 dealing much more damage than you with 200, you really need to outgear them to kill them because with the same stats they're simply more efficient.

Edited by Zubi

Posted (edited)

Lol I actually believe stamina cost should be entirely removed from schyte attacks and reduced for iframes, at the same time do this to DK so everyone is more or less on the same level. DK is so ridiculous I don't even get why would someone even look at sorceress in the eye and talk to them about spammable iframes, it would infuriate me.

Also @Wollbert stamina sustain is way harder to achieve than MP/WP/SP sustain, I run 2370 stamina on my musa and god It's a nightmare. Also spamming dash against witch/wizard is a suicide and we can't even use our block because it drains our stamina even faster. You can't have 0 class knowledge and come here speaking nonsense.

Source: I play the game.

It isn't only level, witches/wizards can stack evasion and keep their AP on 160-180 dealing much more damage than you with 200, you really need to outgear them to kill them because with the same stats they're simply more efficient.

do you talki about class knowledge saing me dashing is suicide... why every musa is dashing if he could just stand still. If you're dashing into witch AOES, yes you are suicidal, but thats not a problem with the class. And btw the hardest management is cooldown timing. Cooldown on your only dodgeskill for examble.
You are not the only one plaing the game genius, but you only stick to your musa for too long. As well as the AP thing is cleared out so many times. Witch need less AP and can stack evasion... yes. But Witch still needs to buy a Horse to be as fast as a Musa on feet. Try to fight with ur strengts instead of cring bout your weaknesses.

Edited by Wollbert

Posted

do you talki about class knowledge saing me dashing is suicide... why every musa is dashing if he could just stand still. If you're dashing into witch AOES, yes you are suicidal, but thats not a problem with the class. And btw the hardest management is cooldown timing. Cooldown on your only dodgeskill for examble.You are not the only one plaing the game genius, but you only stick to your musa for too long. As well as the AP thing is cleared out so many times. Witch need less AP and can stack evasion... yes. But Witch still needs to buy a Horse to be as fast as a Musa on feet. Try to fight with ur strengts instead of cring bout your weaknesses.

It's suicide because witch has ranged damage, meaning while you're dashing like an idiot to avoid CC you're eating tons of damage, and it's not about "walking into her AoEs" just like wizard can only hurt us with their wave skill because everything else is close range or can be dodged we simply cannot do this with DK or witch because they'll kill us, we must block (which consumes stamina AND block health, unlike any other class in the game).

So as a quick summary: dodge and block consuming stamina makes your only 2 survavility tools a stamina sink which makes it our most important stat during PvP, and stamina management is simply impossible if your enemy doesn't stop putting pressure on you. Sorceress about the same with her iframes and attacks, her mobility is highly limited by stamina so in a long fight they're more likely to lose than others.