• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

EU Market

57 posts in this topic

Posted

FeelsBadMan. A few days ago there were not even relics, forbidden books or scrolls of ancient language on the market... I really think they need to do something about the availability of basic enchantment ingredients like black stones, concentrated stones and mem frags. It makes no sense that you actually have to snipe or preorder them of the market when they should be relatively easily obtainable since they are so basic and necessary. 

2017-04-29_15670063.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

Usually this would fix itself by price skyrocketing and more people focusing on farming to earn easy money... But since we have fixed market, this is a problem, bcs we are at a point, where selling anything from the list aint worth it, and people will just rather stockpile it in a case they will ever need it, like every basic material/ingredient...

Posted

Make a stock before upgrade( no joke 'im from eu too)

Because the market is broken for 2 week, i stock all my loot now, and make scroll boss in guild.

Relic is out of reach at the moment, so i go forbidden book. I collect them from my daily quest contrib Soldier grave > helm > sausan > ferrid > tarif.

I make 1 cartian scroll like that, and don't take to much time, i try some elite rotation early in the morning (like mane and bandit).

So that my road to make all my gear up.

Posted

Usually this would fix itself by price skyrocketing and more people focusing on farming to earn easy money... But since we have fixed market, this is a problem, bcs we are at a point, where selling anything from the list aint worth it, and people will just rather stockpile it in a case they will ever need it, like every basic material/ingredient...

You obviously don't know how current market works. There is no "fixed price" in the market. The issue is not the price, the issue is drop rate and general availability, which should be dramatically increased. Like 1000% drop rate increase of black and awakened ones is necessary.

Posted

In b4 yanks tell you to "grind for your shit" and then resume to post screenshots of them with "lots of stuff" that they .. purchased on the market.

Deja vu thread.

8 people like this

Posted

Kakao is like: *meh* no mem frags in 2017 lul

Posted

I fish for relics and use hunter's seals. It takes time to build stuff up.

Sincerely, the yank who's posting his stuff that he didn't buy off the market place.

Hunter's seals.jpg

Memfrags.jpg

Mygear.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

You obviously don't know how current market works. There is no "fixed price" in the market. The issue is not the price, the issue is drop rate and general availability, which should be dramatically increased. Like 1000% drop rate increase of black and awakened ones is necessary.

You obviously have no idea how economics work... If there would be no fixed price, people who dont need it right away would sell it to nolifers for 10-100x the silver it costs now... Then others seeing it as easy income would go farm hexe/saunils/etc and start fishing instead of horse training/trading... If it was worth killing hours for those drops people would farm it... But since it isnt, we only get what we stumble upon and noone sells anything...

But to the point you mentioned.... This is IMO the biggest problem BDO has (beside shitty enchanting... but both are screwed RNG)... Drops are overall so shitty, that its more worth farming low level locations for a bit more silver and buying BiS items, than to actually try to drop them...

Sincerely, the yank who's posting his stuff that he didn't buy off the market place.

Hunter's seals.jpg

Memfrags.jpg

Mygear.jpg

Thats NA gear... We are talking about EU market... :D

2 people like this

Posted

You obviously have no idea how economics work... If there would be no fixed price, people who dont need it right away would sell it to nolifers for 10-100x the silver it costs now... Then others seeing it as easy income would go farm hexe/saunils/etc and start fishing instead of horse training/trading... If it was worth killing hours for those drops people would farm it... But since it isnt, we only get what we stumble upon and noone sells anything...

But to the point you mentioned.... This is IMO the biggest problem BDO has (beside shitty enchanting... but both are screwed RNG)... Drops are overall so shitty, that its more worth farming low level locations for a bit more silver and buying BiS items, than to actually try to drop them...

Thats NA gear... We are talking about EU market... :D

I'm quite sure we're all playing the same game and version.

Posted

I'm quite sure we're all playing the same game and version.

I'm from EU, I think market simply have less items because more people do pvp so they buy all the stuff. Also the fact they kept murdering every afk person outside town could be factor in amount of avaible mem fragments.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm from EU, I think market simply have less items because more people do pvp so they buy all the stuff. Also the fact they kept murdering every afk person outside town could be factor in amount of avaible mem fragments.

That makes a lot of sense.

2 people like this

Posted

Hunter's seals.jpg

Memfrags.jpg

Mygear.jpg

you think thats a stack? i wasted more than 1.2k mem frags on bheg muskan and dimtree alone... get 5k mem frags tell me when u done (starting now) and those 5 k seals are 2 enchant sessions... (im not even talking about going pen). But i agree on one, you CAN farm blackstones yourself, but mems, idk (maybe everything changes after you got for tet and you dont need so many mems anymore, have to get all my shit tri first)

Posted

Hunter's seals.jpg

Memfrags.jpg

Mygear.jpg

LOL

your gear is trash, thats why 

not even boss gear LOL

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL

your gear is trash, thats why 

not even boss gear LOL

he's 5/7 boss gears, I don't know what the hell you're saying. Plenty of people in KR choose to go 2 piece Heve and Rosar offhand, eventhough they have pen armor boss pieces available.

Posted

he's 5/7 boss gears, I don't know what the hell you're saying. Plenty of people in KR choose to go 2 piece Heve and Rosar offhand, eventhough they have pen armor boss pieces available.

this is low tier gear, the amount of enhance mat to get this gear is not much at all compared to the average player base 

Posted

this is low tier gear, the amount of enhance mat to get this gear is not much at all compared to the average player base 

I think you're grossly overestimating the 'average player base', but I also think the guy in question is understating just how long it actually takes to get 5000+ hunter's seals.

Posted

Lol EU kills fishers outside safe zones?

if true it's hilarious that they're crying about no relics

Posted

you think thats a stack? i wasted more than 1.2k mem frags on bheg muskan and dimtree alone... get 5k mem frags tell me when u done (starting now) and those 5 k seals are 2 enchant sessions... (im not even talking about going pen). But i agree on one, you CAN farm blackstones yourself, but mems, idk (maybe everything changes after you got for tet and you dont need so many mems anymore, have to get all my shit tri first)

You never have trouble with mem frags once you start grinding valencia

Posted

You never have trouble with mem frags once you start grinding valencia

lol, you are so wrong, 3h grinding i get 50 relics from silver, beat that with any valencia farming spot

2 people like this

Posted

Hunter's seals.jpg

Memfrags.jpg

Mygear.jpg

Good on you proving the other guy´s point by making this post and wtf 446 mem frags? thats nothing or wait you buy artisan memories everytime u go and enchant? Also no need to say your NA anyways seeing as its another AP monkey build.

Posted (edited)

Here are new factors in the difference between NA & EU :

1- Since Eu been having more diversity in AP/Acc/Evasion, the average competitive pvp player is having different builds (different offhands/acessories) which led to more consume to mats, in NA the average (not all) goes with one build so less mats required.

2- I discovered a group of people in NA who are using other accounts to fish 24/7 on them (different pc) either using fish bot (to not risk main acc) or even legally fishing 24/7 then sell relics for the silver that can be easily transferred through market (if you don't know how then don't ask) or leech the relics off this acc.

Peace. 

I am glad you posted your gear after all this talk lol what is this, this is even below average gear and considering you are in NA where mem is available in mp, have to say :

GIT GUD 

Edited by SillySin

Posted

Good on you proving the other guy´s point by making this post and wtf 446 mem frags? thats nothing or wait you buy artisan memories everytime u go and enchant? Also no need to say your NA anyways seeing as its another AP monkey build.

The 446 is what I have left of my 1.3k mem frags. Which took me about 3-4 weeks of casual play to save up. I do agree that my gear is mediocre compared to hardcore players. And you can't see my accuracy gems or accessories. I do have gear for accuracy as well, so your ap monkey comment was incorrect. No I don't use artisans memories unless bought with loyalty. I think the simple answer to anyone bashing me is that they lack patience.

Posted (edited)

The 446 is what I have left of my 1.3k mem frags. Which took me about 3-4 weeks of casual play to save up. I do agree that my gear is mediocre compared to hardcore players. And you can't see my accuracy gems or accessories. I do have gear for accuracy as well, so your ap monkey comment was incorrect. No I don't use artisans memories unless bought with loyalty. I think the simple answer to anyone bashing me is that they lack patience.

easy to show us your inventory, pls do show us your acc build lul 

Edited by SillySin

Posted

easy to show us your inventory, pls do show us your acc build lul 

No, I think I'm done. You guys keep on QQ'ing.

Posted

No, I think I'm done. You guys keep on QQ'ing.

Cya@