• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tips on Crystals.

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys...

I finally got my boss kit all to tri and decided that it was time to put some of the crystals I've been hoarding to use.

Here's my current set up...

current.thumb.jpg.5ea89efcf86ed65602b5e6

I have a Kutum I'm working on as well just so I have all the things (and some options down the road) and I'm moving on to the accessories in the coming weeks. I thought I'd make some RCEs too at some point. Should I keep a Krea or Rosar dagger handy as well? I have my old Bronze and Steel daggers as well for some alts. 

I was looking at the Ultimate Ranger Reference Guide, but the Crystal section didn't really have any commentary...so I was curious what you all thought. 

My Ranger is currently a third of the way through 59 and I want to grind her to 60 eventually. 

Thanks for the help in advance. :)

Posted

I cant see the pic you posted on this poopy work computer, so the only thing ill say is Rosar is really good if youre able to stay at 220+ AP with rosar equipped. If you cant, a different dagger is in order until you can.

Posted

earrings (tri witches or RCE ) and 2nd duo ring if you are too scared to travel down the terrible downward spiraling dark road to TET.

Posted

I am curious what crystals people prefer for their Bow if they are primarily focusing on PvE?

Would Black Magic Crystal - Precision be more beneficial than Red Battlefield Crystal - Power?

10 attack power vs 4 accuracy / 20% resistance ignore.

Posted

I am curious what crystals people prefer for their Bow if they are primarily focusing on PvE?

Would Black Magic Crystal - Precision be more beneficial than Red Battlefield Crystal - Power?

10 attack power vs 4 accuracy / 20% resistance ignore.

Actually, for PvE I prefer double extraction crystal =P

If I wasn't gonna use extractions, I would use the RBC-Power I think.

Posted

Thanks guys!

So for offhand I have the awakened spirit's crystals and then I have all the crystals we got for the attendance events....

What is recommended for the other armor slots? 

Posted

Thanks guys!

So for offhand I have the awakened spirit's crystals and then I have all the crystals we got for the attendance events....

What is recommended for the other armor slots? 

Since I still cant see what gear you have cause work computer, ill just give a basic overview and hope it applies to you.

For mainhand, I would go with a PvP bow like tri kzarka and put Precision gems in it, then I have a tri liverto I use for farming that has double extraction in it.

Boots have movement speed crystal, I have a PvE tri grunil helm with 2 experience kydicts crystals in it, but for PvP I would do giath with evasion crystals.

Armor is a tough call, most people prefer BMC Cobelinus, theyre a great crystal, but I personally prefer 2 10% evasion crystals in armor.

Gloves I don't remember, I think I have attack speed crystals in it but depending on what your gear is you may not need them to reach 5 attck speed.

Im not sure if what I do is considered outdated, ill wait for someone else to comment.

Posted

Thanks LeWaffles,

I have all boss armor and weapons at Tri with both Nouver and Kutum choices for offhand. I do still have my old offhands and Grunil set.

Accessories are Blue Whale at Duo, Crescent Duo, Crescent Pri, Latent Stone Duo, Basilisk's Duo. Accessories will be another project. I was thinking of making some RCEs to swap to.

As far as the crystals you suggested..that makes total sense. I suppose PVE grinding doesn't call for much...and well I could do another Kzarka because apparently no one wants to play rangers anymore and you can get a Kzarka longbow already enchanted for a reasonable price. So I could do one Kzarka for PvE and one for PvP. I also like the idea of a spare helm for the EXP grinding. 

Posted (edited)

I use weapon 1 precision 1 (forgot name & at work) attack speed / crit +1

gloves bmc vigor (2 crit 5 grab res) 1 precision (accuracy 5 grab res) 

armor 2x evasion 10% 

helm 2x 5 evasion 

boots 2 movementspeed & 1 movespeed + 150 Stamina (keep forgetting the names) 

offhand awakening spirit & + 1 crit hit damage (testing this) 

this with full boss & kzarka & margoria is max crit max attack speed & max movespeed then i Also use knight combat & Valencia meal

i got this setup from some1 else so not taking credit for it

Edited by Melenium
Magoria -> margoria

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0