• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dear GM's, fix the NA servers

30 posts in this topic

Posted

So tonight for the Calpheon siege it was insanely laggy. If you don't believe me, please check Lacari's stream of it. I want the GM's to come to the US territory sieges next week to witness that nonsense we put up with on a weekly basis. Enough is enough, it's time to admit there is something wrong with your servers, not every single persons internet in the US/AUS.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ArtsyRealSandwichKevinTurtle

https://clips.twitch.tv/MoralSpinelessAxeResidentSleeper

@GM_Dew @ @PM_Jouska

1 person likes this

Posted

World bosses are about the same, especially the weapon bosses. Travel is nearly impossible when they;re up.

Posted

Quick question for ya:

How does someone who has only server command access rights can rewrite server codes?

Because that's who you are asking.

The only ones who can are the members of the network monitoring team and the network interactions coding team, only one team has the authorization to modify the code without suffering contract termination.

Posted

Quick question for ya:

How does someone who has only server command access rights can rewrite server codes?

The only ones who can are the members of the network monitoring team and the network interactions coding team, only one team has the authorization to modify the code without suffering contract termination.

Who if not the GMs and CMs will intervene on our behalf to Kakao brass? they are our publisher for BDO. They control the servers.

2 people like this

Posted

That siege was the worst experience I've had in the game. I was rubber banding for minutes, before coming back dead, then I had to restart client to be able to res. Wasn't even remotely fun.

Lag I can deal with, but this shit is way beyond lag. Reverse proxy needs removing from node war channels (or all together).

1 person likes this

Posted

Who if not the GMs and CMs will intervene on our behalf to Kakao brass? they are our publisher for BDO. They control the servers.

That's not what OP asked tho, we may debate on semantic a bit there, but my point here was that GM team hold no power in that matter and the only ones who can don't face that problem has it happen less often where they are.

Posted

That's not what OP asked tho, we may debate on semantic a bit there, but my point here was that GM team hold no power in that matter and the only ones who can don't face that problem has it happen less often where they are.

He obviously means get the servers fixed, i.e. put pressure on the server hosting company/CDN/Pearl abyss, whoever. Not literally fix the server. Stop being pedantic.

2 people like this

Posted

This past siege on calph was pretty aids. Calph castle is a meme. Never again bois...

Posted

i didnt lagg. you guys have bad internet

1 person likes this

Posted

He obviously means get the servers fixed, i.e. put pressure on the server hosting company/CDN/Pearl abyss, whoever. Not literally fix the server. Stop being pedantic.

There's a fallacious point in your logic, on internet, you can never be sure of what someone intend by his/her words, saying the contrary mean that you have accross internet mind reading abilities (so ya are a mutant).

Everything posted has to be taken as what it is, unless their is indications of joking (which smileys, emojis and emoticons are) :3

Posted

KAKAO DON'T CARE

6 people like this

Posted

Reverse proxy needs removing from node war channels (or all together).

Please no, some of us need reverse proxied servers to even be able to play

Posted

Only thing Kakao's GMs can help with are support tickets and adjusting the prices in the cash shop

Posted

Love it when you bring the topic up in the chat, you always get 1o 2 people claiming nothing is wrong. When I asked a couple of them  how often they play and what they do they just afk fish and hunt. I mean seriously, some people are straight out dumb asses. The servers are running like trash and KAKAO doesn't even acknowledges this issues. People are getting fed up and they are starting to show their frustration.

Posted

HAH can you guys imagine if one cash shop item wouldn't work?  

Kako be like: "MAINTAINCE HOLLY SHIEEET .... WE GOTTA FIX THAT ASAP BOIS!!"

When server stability is in question ... not even a "fu_ck you from a gm".

2 people like this

Posted

HAH can you guys imagine if one cash shop item wouldn't work?  

Kako be like: "MAINTAINCE HOLLY SHIEEET .... WE GOTTA FIX THAT ASAP BOIS!!"

When server stability is in question ... not even a "fu_ck you from a gm".

Actually if a cash shop item didn't work, they are forced to act as fast as possible, because people who bought it would have an unusable item which doesn't act as the way it was sell, which is something laws frown upon very much. By example, if anemone wasn't hotfixed asap, someone could have sued them for not respecting their sale contract.

The quality of the server is not in the contract you signed by buying the game, they aren't liable for it, thus why they takes their time to fix it and not have a full team working around the clock to find and correct such issue.

1 person likes this

Posted

KAKAO DON'T CARE

Posted

EU Server too

Posted

EU Server too

Not every channel and not at all time, I only notice ds and lose of connection in evening, in peak hours.

Posted

Posted

There's a fallacious point in your logic, on internet, you can never be sure of what someone intend by his/her words, saying the contrary mean that you have accross internet mind reading abilities (so ya are a mutant).

Everything posted has to be taken as what it is, unless their is indications of joking (which smileys, emojis and emoticons are) :3

you're a dumbass

Posted

you're a dumbass

Going for insults, damn do people this days have no arguments and think they can talk their way by insulting?

Do the future will bring conversation where only insult as a main form of dialogue?

If the point you're making has so few arguments that you only have insults, maybe it's time you retrospect on yourself a bit and gather a bit more on the subject.

Posted

Calpheon servers are unplayable in more wars. I dobt even bother anymore 

Posted (edited)

Quick question for ya:

That's part of what a publisher does.

If they wanted us to contact Pearl Abyss directly, a front facing e-mail adress for Pearl Abyss would be listed in the "how to contact the bdo team" thread locked on this forum.

This argument is idiotic.

Also, he's asking for them to admit it, not to fix it.

Edited by Jeynar

Posted

That's part of what a publisher does.

If they wanted us to contact Pearl Abyss directly, a front facing e-mail adress for Pearl Abyss would be listed in the "how to contact the bdo team" thread locked on this forum.

This argument is idiotic.

Also, he's asking for them to admit it, not to fix it.

Dear GM's, fix the NA servers

That's the title, plain and simply, if he wanted them to admit something, maybe he should have wrote the correct title for :v