• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

just confirm F2P

70 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

-i mean you spread out 5€ saleevents like sick, i cant immense you earn the big money with it.
-F2P means more money from cashshop, whats the real moneyprinter for you.
-the community is alrdy absolut garbage like in every other F2P Game, so it wont be worse
-the servers are alrdy absolut garbage.....

there are no reasons to not change the game to F2P...

Edited by Wollbert

Posted

-i mean you spread out 5€ saleevents like sick, i cant immense you earn the big money with it.
-the community is alrdy absolut garbage like in every other F2P Game, so it wont be worse

Bots.

8 people like this

Posted

Bots.

alrdy there

Posted (edited)

BD is just another cancerous P2W trash masquerading as a P2P from the initial purchase and some free candy at the beginning. Their shady dual currency system and rng trash should be ilegal or taxed as a gambling service. The publisher staff should be jailed imo.

Kakao's revenue for 2016: $1.3 billion.

Edited by Shiraishin
2 people like this

Posted

How? Is there a real analysis behind that? Because I don't understand how the players who can't be bothered paying $10 will bring money.

4 people like this

Posted

BD is just another cancerous P2W trash masquerading as a P2P from the initial purchase and some free candy at the beginning. Their shady dual currency system and rng trash should be ilegal or taxed as a gambling service.

Kakao's revenus for 2016: $1.3 billion.

There is a problem with your statement: Is it raw income, brut income, all charge deduced income?

Because if we only use my raw income, I should be millionaire already...

1 person likes this

Posted

Not with these prices... Your "argument" is invalid...

Posted (edited)

How? Is there a real analysis behind that? Because I don't understand how the players who can't be bothered paying $10 will bring money.

yes thousand analysis are made since every dieng MMO is switching to F2P to stay alive anyhow.

Edited by Wollbert

Posted

yes thousand analysis are made since every dieng MMO is switching to F2P to stay alive anyhow.

And of those F2P models, how many are successful exactly and have a similar system as BDO?

Let's apply the same system of a FPS in a RPG, everything will be alright! /s

Posted

And of those F2P models, how many are successful exactly and have a similar system as BDO?

wait i cant remember my mother gave me the name: google 

Posted

BD is just another cancerous P2W trash masquerading as a P2P from the initial purchase and some free candy at the beginning. Their shady dual currency system and rng trash should be ilegal or taxed as a gambling service. The publisher staff should be jailed imo.

1) Why are you still here if it's trash?

2) Game isn't P2W, not even close

3) Dual currency isn't shady, many MMOs do this to stop people like yourself getting upset after 6 months of playing and charging back their cash. If they were shady they wouldn't offer a 72 hour period where you can change the cash shop items you buy (as long as you don't use them) if you make a mistake and a 14 day refund period if you don't open the pearl box. It's called following the law.

4) There's no gambling, what you pay for is what you get.

Kakao's revenue for 2016: $1.3 billion.

They are also a huge company that has other sectors, you're crying about one Xbox game being bad and then pointing to the fact that Microsoft is a multi-billion dollar company as some form of justification. Here comes the insult riddled reply. :) 

When you go F2P you no longer have a reliable source of income through subscriptions or game purchases, so you have to change the cash shop to make it more enticing for people to spend money. The best way to do this is to make the cash shop P2W, a lot of players may complain but more than enough will want to buy the power to make the gamer profitable. The difficulty is keeping enough players in the game with this change to still make it a lively game. A person's much more likely to spend $10 if it means they have an edge over other players than to spend $10 and be on the same level as everyone else. 

2 people like this

Posted

wait i cant remember my mother gave me the name: google 

So you're implying that it's me, someone who is saying the contrary, have to search to prove the point of the opposed idea?

Do you even debate, nup?

Posted

So you're implying that it's me, someone who is saying the contrary, have to search to prove the point of the opposed idea?

yes coz u WANT the info, so search for it. you have to prove your point since nobody needs to prove about facts.

Do you even debate, nup?

if there is a point

Posted

yes coz u WANT the info, so search for it. you have to prove your point since nobody needs to prove about facts.

if there is a point

Apparently there is for you: You want to prove that Black Desert Online should have a free to play model.

Since when a comment stating no source is an established fact btw? Cuz for me, tis simply a theory unless data proves it.

Posted

Apparently there is for you: You want to prove that Black Desert Online should have a free to play model.

Since when a comment stating no source is an established fact btw? Cuz for me, tis simply a theory unless data proves it.

maybe its a theory coz u cant prove a thing thats not real #lel

You want to prove that Black Desert Online should have a free to play model.

1428904944944.jpg 

Posted

maybe its a theory coz u cant prove a thing thats not real #lel

1428904944944.jpg 

So, you don't want it then?

Why make this thread insisting you want it and then backing out of it saying you don't want it anymore? :D

At least try to be more of a challenge.

Posted

it IS a f2p p2w trash, the 10 euro purchase can hardly be called P2P

Posted

i wont be a challange for anyone whos challaged in reading maybe. i rather would have some real minds going on here instead of a kawaii dreadqueen rotating on useless words

eh, now you're resulting to insults to prove your claims?

We're hitting a new.... wait, no, that's usual around here.

Btw, you want it, or you want it not? Make yourself clear about what you want, at the moment, you looks like trying to obtain sweets from its parents.

Posted

Let me tell you something about this "P2W" subject. I'm pretty sure most people just defend the game to hide the fact they payed so much money to be able to enjoy this game. Try to play without pets, inventory slots and weight limit. Your argument most of the times is that "oh, get yourself a pet, its like a 10er", exactly, it costs me money and that is of course not the definition of pay2win, that's pay2convenience, right? Or for example the horse skill resets, if I have a trash T8 and you have a trash T8 with around I don't know, 150 euro to spend on the resets, you can just go ahead and have yourself a courser, but if I want a courser without paying money, I'll need to breed horses and spend weeks, months. Yes, that's totally not pay2win, why would it be? What about artisan memory, I know, it's not really a big deal, but it gives you 3 times more resources for enchanting, nope, still not pay2win. The other argument I love is that "other games are even more pay2win", so if I fail an exam with a 39% result and John Doe fails with a 15% result, is that going to change the fact that I failed, is that supposed to make me feel better? These are facts, you either live with it or leave the game. While I was playing Black Desert, I had no problem with this aspect of the game, but I'm happy I changed over to WoW at least they are not bullshitting with that "p2w", they let you buy gold for a very reasonable price... Seeing people sill don't understand or DON'T WANT TO understand is just ridiculous. 

1 person likes this

Posted

are you guys really taking seriously someone with a "BUFF WITCHES" avatar?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Try to play without pets,

Events, mileage

inventory slots

quests and loyalties

and weight limit

loyalties and lifeskill(or w/e it is called...)

Next?

And for the rest of your post... Actually AM are the biggest offender of p2w we have... Costume selling is limited, horses are terrible income even with resets, but AM allows you to profit of garbage like Liverto without any limits (well until you play on EU currently and cant even buy one blackstone... but it used to be free cash-silver exchange) Valks cry would be better than AM...

Edited by RoakOriginal

Posted

Events, mileage

sure, get me 4 T4 pets from events

Posted

sure, get me 4 T4 pets from events

What about full PEN gear as attendance as well? Even buyers cant get 4 T4 with this shitty RNG, so no reason for free T4s...

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Events, mileage

quests and loyalties

loyalties and lifeskill(or w/e it is called...)

Next?

And for the rest of your post... Actually AM are the biggest offender of p2w we have... Costume selling is limited, horses are terrible income even with resets, but AM allows you to profit of garbage like Liverto without any limits (well until you play on EU currently and cant even buy one blackstone... but it used to be free cash-silver exchange) Valks cry would be better than AM...

Blind white knight post :)

The game is not p2w. it's very expensive, but not "p2w".  But you "have to" pay pets, buy inventory slot, weight limits.Loyalty and questing are very limited sources of this "elements". If you want to be the best in one thing you have to pay more: pay2ganking and win more in PvP, pay2be  in the top of life skills, pay2be effective in marketplace selling and in "logistic". If you pay more you can spend more energy: more character, RM bed (amity game, node upgrades or night vendor gamble). If you pay more you get more in high-end enchants too (more repairs). But you see the right. This is not p2w. After your first 2-400 euros you don't have to buy more items. Dozens of maids, T4 pets, doubled breeding, horse skill reset and +100 million silvers are only cosmetic changes and not gamebreakers or p2w things.

Edited by Mikroman

Posted

Well,I hope they don,t change for f2p.If u don,t like game and u complain like old woman just stop playing simple answer