• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

just confirm F2P

70 posts in this topic

Posted

i cant believe  some of  u white knights of kakao have no shame to say this and lie to new players.

in game where there  is no soul bound/acc bound  and  u can trade  everything with other players,

in game where  u can triple your enchant rate with your credit card ...

in game where u can  buy 1ogre ring per week with your credit card sellling 5x  premium sets.

in game  where u can  see full chat of people  buying /selling  Dande, t8 horses  for  pearls  gifts.

Dota and League of legens  where u can buy skins  are not p2w ...

Saying BDO is  NOT pay2w make me wanna laugh and cry at same time ...

the only valid question is are  people like Plunge like this because :

a) they spend so much money  it really hurts  them  to hear  its p2w ...

b) are paid  form Kakao  to lie  here.

???

Posted (edited)

Gobble gobble.

Plunge never said that.. @Plunge,, Fix your post.

Edited by Freeway

Posted

Plunge never said that.. @Plunge,, Fix your post.

y i wanted quote him ...no idea how it goes this way

Posted

i cant believe  some of  u white knights of kakao have no shame to say this and lie to new players.

in game where there  is no soul bound/acc bound  and  u can trade  everything with other players,

You can't trade with players, all you can do is list your items on the marketplace. The only things you can do is give someone food, good luck explaining how trading 50k beer to someone is P2W.

in game where  u can triple your enchant rate with your credit card ...

You can't triple your enchant rate, you can only triple your repair rate. The irony of you telling me that I'm lying when you're trying to pull a Dorsai and pull the wool over people's eyes. Having a fully repaired item means nothing when you've got access to the same marketplace as free users for stone/shards and have the same RNG. 

in game where u can  buy 1ogre ring per week with your credit card sellling 5x  premium sets.

You make 125 million maximum by spending $140, you don't get an Ogre ring because they are rare items. Selling costumes does not give you rare items, it gives you silver. Stop lying.

in game  where u can  see full chat of people  buying /selling  Dande, t8 horses  for  pearls  gifts.

There are hot Russian singles in my area waiting for me by the bar in the pool, doesn't mean that they're actually there. Just because something is typed doesn't mean it happens. 

Please come up with a better argument. 

Posted (edited)

You can't trade with players, all you can do is list your items on the marketplace. The only things you can do is give someone food, good luck explaining how trading 50k beer to someone is P2W.

You can't triple your enchant rate, you can only triple your repair rate. The irony of you telling me that I'm lying when you're trying to pull a Dorsai and pull the wool over people's eyes. Having a fully repaired item means nothing when you've got access to the same marketplace as free users for stone/shards and have the same RNG. 

You make 125 million maximum by spending $140, you don't get an Ogre ring because they are rare items. Selling costumes does not give you rare items, it gives you silver. Stop lying.

There are hot Russian singles in my area waiting for me by the bar in the pool, doesn't mean that they're actually there. Just because something is typed doesn't mean it happens. 

Please come up with a better argument. 

man u are probablly biggest **** i know on any forum ... any.

1. yes u cant trade  with specific person but who cares ... items are trade-able...and that is point.  Who cares if that dandy i want is from u or somebody else?

2. u lie  about enchant ... any experienced players  who had tetra or even tri gear can confirm  that biggest pain  on enchanting are Memory fragments... is only real problem ..is boring is time consuming  ... is real pain ...  but not if u use some "magic"  and  basicly  are able to get  your  desirable Tetra enchant lot esier.

3. as an example  of p2w u can look at well know  almost full penta  player  who spend  thousands dollars on game ... and he said as welll  if he dont  use artisan memory  he would  be probally farm those memmory fragments till 2018  to get same results.

4. yes for  duo  tri or even tetra accesory  u need to w8 and have some luck sniping ...  but how is possible  that EVERYBODY in my guild   bought duo /tri accesory  like  Ogrering /basilisk or crescent??

dont lie  to poeople here that those  125 m  is nothing ...that u cant buy nothing for it ... cause u lying ... 125m per week = 500m  per month = 1500 m per 3month ...

iknow people  who do this  and have  pretty nice gear ... so only person who lie he re is u ... cause yes ... u can buy  top gear  , and yes  u can do it with y credit card olny .

but iam okeywith thos othewise i wouldnt play this game ... only thing iam not okey  with are Kakao fun boys who lie  to pleople like u do Plunge. P2W  is here  and any normal person dont deny  it.

iam open to talk about  p2w in Dota/ LOL  if some skins dont afect  game play too much ..that some heroes  are harder to  recognise  or have faster /better animations for some  occasions..

but if u say in BDO is no p2w  u really need a doctor.

Edited by Narsi

Posted

alrdy there

and 3 new premium volue packs  100 $ per month  no thy, and Valks tears + combat book 150 $ per 30 days  reaaly  stupid idead

Posted

man u are probablly biggest **** i know on any forum ... any.

Then grow up and put me on ignore. :) 

1. yes u cant trade  with specific person but who cares ... items are trade-able...and that is point.  Who cares if that dandy i want is from u or somebody else?

Who cares? Perhaps the person calling people liars whilst he blatantly lies himself because he couldn't string an argument together let alone a sentence. 

2. u lie  about enchant ... any experienced players  who had tetra or even tri gear can confirm  that biggest pain  on enchanting are Memory fragments... is only real problem ..is boring is time consuming  ... is real pain ...  but not if u use some "magic"  and  basicly  are able to get  your  desirable Tetra enchant lot esier.

You don't use memory fragment for the enchant, you use shards. Being able to repair your equipment easier means nothnig when you've got access to the same RNG rates and enchanting material. 

3. as an example  of p2w u can look at well know  almost full penta  player  who spend  thousands dollars on game ... and he said as welll  if he dont  use artisan memory  he would  be probally farm those memmory fragments till 2018  to get same results.

So you've made up a person, made up an argument and are trying to claim that the game is P2W because of the success this one person. Understandably you seem to have difficult with the English language, so let me help you. If a game is P2W it means that anyone shoe spends money can do a lot better than people who don't spend money. The fact that you only have ONE person to use as an example shows the game isn't P2W. 

but how is possible  that EVERYBODY in my guild   bought duo /tri accesory  like  Ogrering /basilisk or crescent??

Because you like to lie on the forums in the hopes that someone might mistake your mewling for the semblance of an argument. :) 

dont lie  to poeople here that those  125 m  is nothing ...that u cant buy nothing for it ... cause u lying ... 125m per week = 500m  per month = 1500 m per 3month ...

The average player can make 50 million silver a day, or 350 million a week, or 1.4 billion a month.

Just because you are terrible at this game doesn't mean that 125 million a week is P2W. Spend less time on trying to construct arguments and more time learning to play. :) 

I need a doctor, most definitely. Trying to read the pitiful arguments you make whilst you butcher the English language has made my hangover turn into full blown cancer. 

1 person likes this

Posted

green = convenience (artisan memes do not create wealth,you must first have wealth to gain a benefit),this has been gone into extensivly in many threads allready.
Orange = may as well be subscription
Red = up for debate

I don't share the same opinion.

something you said that made sense to me.

influx of players increasing demand but not supply as flem said.mmm But also this will bring br crowd,has anyone ever seen what they do to games?But really at the end of the day do you think bdo servers can handle F2P? Lol all i ever see on these forums is people complaining about the server (not me)
but god if you complain now. Wait till f2p. There are many other reasons outlined in many threads as this subject has been discussed thoroughly . Nothing we say here is going to change their vision of the future of the game,Be it the dev or pub. If i was the pub i would of stopped reading the forums by now for at least 99% of the topics. The customer is NOT always right. And that includes my opinion as well.

Well, of course it has. By themselves, most of the features here are just simply convenience. But if you start piling them on top of each other, it becomes less convenient and more of an advantage. Some of them are pretty big necessities if you want to accomplish something. Want to make the best money you can from grinding? You need t4 pets and max weight. I stopped caring about the whole if the game is p2w or not debate a long time ago. It's not pay2win, but there are so many advantages to be had from a cash shopper. You can't blatantly beat everybody in the game with whatever is there easily, but the stuff does help you get to the top much more quickly. I'm fine with the micro-advantages and conveniences and whatever else they do unless they start adding 100 dollar packs or rng loot boxes that boost people to the top in a matter of minutes.

Posted

Well, of course it has. By themselves, most of the features here are just simply convenience. But if you start piling them on top of each other, it becomes less convenient and more of an advantage. Some of them are pretty big necessities if you want to accomplish something. Want to make the best money you can from grinding? You need t4 pets and max weight. I stopped caring about the whole if the game is p2w or not debate a long time ago. It's not pay2win, but there are so many advantages to be had from a cash shopper. You can't blatantly beat everybody in the game with whatever is there easily, but the stuff does help you get to the top much more quickly. I'm fine with the micro-advantages and conveniences and whatever else they do unless they start adding 100 dollar packs or rng loot boxes that boost people to the top in a matter of minutes.

Want to make Want to make the best MPG? buy a prius,We will both reach the same destination,One will just save time and time is money,I understand that But that really is just convenience.,Doesn't matter either way Convenience is convenience,And they haven't added RMT currency for loot so why bother mentioning it.

Posted

alrdy there

GTFO off these forums troll.

Posted

GTFO off these forums troll.

cool kid... what a dream if only ppl like you "debate" in a forum.

Posted (edited)

BD is just another cancerous P2W trash masquerading as a P2P from the initial purchase and some free candy at the beginning. Their shady dual currency system and rng trash should be ilegal or taxed as a gambling service. The publisher staff should be jailed imo.

Kakao's revenue for 2016: $1.3 billion.

black desert's share of that is like 15%  

The average player can make 50 million silver a day, or 350 million a week, or 1.4 billion a month.

I did a $10 BDO challenge with a new guildie of mine who was also new to the game.  The challenge was to play the game on brand new accounts using only the $10 basic package. 

Because of time constraints I did fairly marginal but my guildie who was BAND NEW TO THE GAME  made 2 BILLION SILVER in his first 30 days and got his AP up to 180 and DP to 250... The only thing he felt he was require to have was the value pack as he used the 4 or so 7 day value packs they give you as a new player.  Those you can get with in game silver or by paying $15 which is the same as a WoW subscription. 

So BDO is definitely not pay to win. Pay to be lazy or pay for time perhaps but not pay to win. 

See my above response to plunge. It's far from pay to win.  The mechanics of the game prevents "winning" by throwing money at it and there are so many ways that people can make money in the game it's silly.  The guildie I reference above is in college with a full course load and he made all of his money vastly through AFK activities.   What it takes to succeed in black desert is intelligence, skill combined with persistent effort and execution.    Anyone with over 500 gear score has done just that because it's impossible to get there by only throwing money at the game. 

Edited by JoeBravo

Posted

Can we stop with this Pay2Win nonsense?

Go ahead and spend 20'000$ on this game. Then go to pvp with guys that are level 60 right now. Oh wait you can't ... it takes ages to get to level 60 and you have to acctually kill mobs by yourself to get to that. And you can't even buy PEN or TET gear just like that. You still need to camp at marketplace and wait ages for something.

And even when you get all the best gear in this game possible, you will need to grind a year or so to get to high level. And just then you will realise that you are still bad against those who didn't spend anything, but are simply geeks.

By the way ... your life is pay to win so deal with it. If you don't have/earn enough money you won't be able to buy (decent) house/car. And because of that, you won't find any girl to become your wife, so you will be misarble for the rest of your life, living in a small cage and eating some expired food.

Get a job and you won't have any time for games, so you won't need to whine about pay to win anymore.

1 person likes this

Posted

here's the reason they aren't F2P........they decided on a different business model. Btw your input to how they should run their billion dollar a year business means nothing to them but maybe a good laugh. Useless post, needs to be locked away before more garbage is spewed out of the Wollberts mind.

Posted

yes thousand analysis are made since every dieng MMO is switching to F2P to stay alive anyhow.

nuff' said

Posted

pearl_acc.png

Posted

-i mean you spread out 5€ saleevents like sick, i cant immense you earn the big money with it.
-F2P means more money from cashshop, whats the real moneyprinter for you.
-the community is alrdy absolut garbage like in every other F2P Game, so it wont be worse
-the servers are alrdy absolut garbage.....

there are no reasons to not change the game to F2P...

Why do you care how Kakao distributes this game?

Why should I care how Kakao distributes this game?

Posted

You have 192 pack space in your inventory ($), you can pick up 1100lt items without go back to the city ($), or you can manage dozen of maids ($). You get +19,5% silvers in trade($). You can doubled horse breading attempts and reset horse skills ($). You can use many storage space in all regions without selling contribution points or loyalty($). You have +1gamble attempts/day in all extra characters or you can invest this extra energy in other investments ($). Sure, this is not p2w. It's cheap like "f2p" games.:)

1 person likes this

Posted

A while ago some idiot told me "you can have a good T8 without spending any money", suuuure, show me someone who managed to breed a T8 without ever buying a horse or reset coupons, even more so before when the max wild horses were T3..

Posted

I don't really care that BDO is P2W, but i also won't deny that it is pay2win.  Maybe a convenience here or there doesn't make it P2W but when you collectively add up all the many conveniences that are available and you stretch those conveniences over a long period of play time you will see why it's pay 2 win.  No one will come close to making the money I make in game per day without buying every worker lodging, more storage etc etc.  The CP restraints simply dont allow it.  Find me a top lifeskiller and top geared player that hasn't bought all or a large portion of these things and I'll redact this post.  There is an "entry fee" of things that must be purchased to be relevant and it's not the $10 to buy the game unfortunately 

1 person likes this