• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Level 57 PvP and PvE Combos

9 posts in this topic

Posted

I just recently turned 57 and unlocked a ton of new awakened flows. There dont seem to be any recent guides so I am unsure how to change my combo to incorporate these. What are you using for PVP and PVE combo at this point?

Thanks

Posted (edited)

Go to warrior Discord, head to guides section, profit.

https://discord.gg/6s3ZBRN

Edited by Wrekks

Posted

I'm not at my PC atm but i believe you unlock Ankle breaker, Hilt strike and Tempest.

These won't actually change your combos really. I'd recommend locking pulverize and put on as a quick slot. That would help when you hit 59 and unlock Reckless Blow.

Pve: not much has changed

Pvp: Hilt strike is very usefull for the stun or stiffness, not sure which.

Posted

You get overwhelm and knee kick too, both are used.

Posted

I'm not at my PC atm but i believe you unlock Ankle breaker, Hilt strike and Tempest.

These won't actually change your combos really. I'd recommend locking pulverize and put on as a quick slot. That would help when you hit 59 and unlock Reckless Blow.

Pve: not much has changed

Pvp: Hilt strike is very usefull for the stun or stiffness, not sure which.

in pve everything changes since tempest is stupid sustain and ankle break actually helps now.

Posted

For PvE I try to space out my Grave Digger and Slashing the Dead in separate rotations.

So examples would be like - Solar Flare-> Overwhelm (For KD Bonus Damage) -> Grave Digger [One Pack Dead] into Slashing -> Ankle Breaker (Next Pack) 

• TBH not sure how many skill points you have but early on Balance Strike is useless IMO to learn cus its PvP Oriented. 

PvP Combos you don't really wanna look much into since you're 57 but the Warrior Discord is there with a staple image to get started (59 is when all your PvP combos align)

Posted

balance strike can be useful small aoe damage when theres one or two mobs that are still alive , since its still going to do more damage than armor break spam.

and you can do plenty of pvp combo's at 57 most of the time you wont even do a fully charged reckless blow anyways either do ani cancel or use it with executioners.

getting more fluid and reactive with the rest of your skills will just make you a better overall pvper so that once you get reckless you can integrate it into your combo's rather than relying entirely on it.

Posted

Hello guys can u help me and tell me how can i use Flow: Tempest.Just hit 57 and discription says "Activated with LEFT-CLICK after using purverize or .. " i try this and nothink happened..then look at animation and i notice he charges with LMB+RMB and release with LMB i try and this and nothink again please help me how to use this skill will blow my mind cant understand how works ;S

Posted

Hello guys can u help me and tell me how can i use Flow: Tempest.Just hit 57 and discription says "Activated with LEFT-CLICK after using purverize or .. " i try this and nothink happened..then look at animation and i notice he charges with LMB+RMB and release with LMB i try and this and nothink again please help me how to use this skill will blow my mind cant understand how works ;S

The charged skill in the video is Reckless Blow, so they are doing Reckless Blow > Flow: Tempest (the second swipe after the charged big one is Tempest). As you don't have reckless blow you must use Pulverize > Tempest which will kind of look like Pulverize casts a second time, but the second swipe will be Flow: Tempest. Compare the skill animation video of Reckless Blow and Flow: Tempest and you should be able to spot the difference.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0