• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How long does it take to get GS at least 450?

74 posts in this topic

Posted

1.False statement. i can make a list of any class and it come out as the same example=no where near 5b,also ooh woopidy doo,just throw on a tri mos or tri witch and you are at 450,hell upgrade a necklace,a belt,you don't need a dande,nothing you said made any sense. That you need DANDE to upgrade 3 ap,when literally every other option there is cheaper rofl

2. You do realise ultimate krea dagger tri is the same right? just as an example
http://bddatabase.net/us/item/10331/#18 Ultimate krea dagger
http://bddatabase.net/us/item/10109/#18 Ultimate vangertz,

Many other classes have the same,Both same gs or higher than vangertz,so trust me,class had nothing to do with
Any other lies i need to disprove with facts and sources?

3. How do you know this is even a pvper? Ever thought they are wanting to get gear to get into a specific guild? Is the guild even pvp? or pve for upcoming kami,Making assumptions based off 0 fact pattern.

Op never asked for all BIS boss gear or even pvp gear for that matter,he/she asked for 450 gs cute try tho,everyone has to start somewhere,yeah i guess he should just start off with straight boss gear and avoid all slots being filled with gear.Sounds really logical ,Why ever start with something you have to ditch eventually right? Guys don't start lvl 1 with a lvl 1 wep,Wait in town on a new account,dont level, Just wait for trading to be enabled so you can just buy all BIS gear from someone,Oh wait you don't have money,because you don't have starting ap to farm it..,Interesting. Even then don't worry guys,Just lifeskill for all ur life never play the game,And wait for your BID on BIS gear to go through on market,once it has a year later because of supply and demand,Then you can finally play your character. Don't ever buy a stepping stone gear,Just don't play until you have gear. yeah makes sense.

lol, you are so titled. yes i ran +7-10 green gear, not even ultimate before i got full boss, yellow accessories. it makes sense because im going for my last 2 pieces of tri accessories, ogre and 1 last cres. right now.

Posted

I'm 4 months into the game and I'm a 217/219/263 lvl 60 sorc. I also have a full time job and a girlfriend that doesn't allow me too much time to play per day (about 3 hours a day actively. Some days 0 hours). I do have a decent afk lifeskilling setup though that gets me about 30m a day. I also buy most of my gear from the marketplace rather than enhancing myself.

Posted

I'm 4 months into the game and I'm a 217/219/263 lvl 60 sorc. I also have a full time job and a girlfriend that doesn't allow me too much time to play per day (about 3 hours a day actively. Some days 0 hours). I do have a decent afk lifeskilling setup though that gets me about 30m a day. I also buy most of my gear from the marketplace rather than enhancing myself.

30m a day for 4 months is about 3.6b, can you show a screenshot and what u do?

Posted (edited)

lol, you are so titled. yes i ran +7-10 green gear, not even ultimate before i got full boss, yellow accessories. it makes sense because im going for my last 2 pieces of tri accessories, ogre and 1 last cres. right now.

Titled? Not a word, Why didn't you listen to your own advice? Go straight to bis from nothing?

30m a day for 4 months is about 3.6b, can you show a screenshot and what u do?

His math is sound,Don't worry,We proved his math earlier,Just make sure you double any math and hide the formula behind poisons back,So it makes sense to him.

I'm thinking about buying an icecream from dairy queen today poison. How much they usuall cost? 1,000 usd? single cone? Sprinkles? extra 50$ right?

Edited by Freeway

Posted

https://gyazo.com/30198ae1cf3ccb2b9957c85b717de71b

Here's a screenshot of my gear and profile. I mostly process the timber/ores that my workers gather as well as lifeskill clothing (mostly cook and gathering). I also do imperial cooking and alchemy. Recently in the past 2 weeks, I've shifted my nodes and workers to make junk crates to eventually get master 2 trading now that I've hit level 60 over the weekend. 30m a day is only from lifeskilling, I also grind and do bosses when I can actively play. So far I've gotten 2 dandes, 4 bhegs, 2 kzarkas (1 from auras), 4 nouvers. I also go to Red Nose and Mudster as often as possible due to high amount of Livertos and Awakening boxes. I also sell all my black stones, hards, sharps, and memory fragments.

Posted

Here's a screenshot of my gear and profile. I mostly process the timber/ores that my workers gather as well as lifeskill clothing (mostly cook and gathering). I also do imperial cooking and alchemy. Recently in the past 2 weeks, I've shifted my nodes and workers to make junk crates to eventually get master 2 trading now that I've hit level 60 over the weekend. 30m a day is only from lifeskilling, I also grind and do bosses when I can actively play. So far I've gotten 2 dandes, 4 bhegs, 2 kzarkas (1 from auras), 4 nouvers. I also go to Red Nose and Mudster as often as possible due to high amount of Livertos and Awakening boxes. I also sell all my black stones, hards, sharps, and memory fragments.

oh yeah gotcha, thats not bad.

Titled? Not a word, Why didn't you listen to your own advice? Go straight to bis from nothing?

His math is sound,Don't worry,We proved his math earlier,Just make sure you double any math and hide the formula behind poisons back,So it makes sense to him.

I'm thinking about buying an icecream from dairy queen today poison. How much they usuall cost? 1,000 usd? single cone? Sprinkles? extra 50$ right?

wont change what i said even if you breath any harder onto your keyboard my friend, chill :)

Posted (edited)

OP's first words were "As a beginner", and then all hell broke loose with the usual elitist / trolls starting their thing with TRI / TET BiS / boss gear and such lovely awesome CRAPOLA. Just get REAL for freaking ONCE?

Of course everything depends one how much time / effort one can inject into the game, even starting from scratch and what kind of knowledge they might already have about the game etc etc.

Let's assume someone is really, really new and "clueless" (a true noob like most players are when starting a game for fun / entertainment) and isn't going to "no-life" it, maybe has something like 3 hours to invest in it daily.

In that case, my opinion is it could take from 1 and up to 3 months or so, to hit a "450 GS". which DOES NOT include ridiculous fancy exotic gear. Nevertheless could still be rather decent for most activities (don't even start me with that absolutely awesome "PvP", best of all times since board games were invented...). Thankfully for new players there is a plethora of events and rewards and whatnot that can help them a lot too.

So, here is some example of what could be used, obviously you can swap many items around, yet I believe is rather decent and won't cost an arm and leg, and like all of these can be bought from the market too, fairly easily.

http://www.bdoplanner.com/save/[[4],[10961,18,[-1,-1]],[10962,18,[-1,-1]],[10964,18,[-1,-1]],[10963,18,[-1,-1]],[[12018,2],[12018,2]],[[11816,2],[11816,2]],[12220,1],[11613,1],[10009,18,[-1,-1]],[-1,0],[10109,18,[-1,-1]],[-1],[-1,[-1]],[-1],[-1],[-1],[-1]]

And sure, for someone really "dedicated" you could have already moved into BiS / boss gear already, but I am assuming a "slowpoke" kind of progression here.

Edited by Ninnghizhidda
4 people like this

Posted

As a Beginner,

it's a combination of luck(rng) and dedication i would have to know how much time you can play and you are willing to play everyday and how hard you are willing to grind 

Posted

he games on his porch on his laptop rofl. Already outside. 

Plenty of us have a job/normal life. It's not about no lifing it. It's about making ROI via time management.,Also didn't know you could only buy gear.. Guess i've gotten all my boss gear the wrong way.. Free via bosses.

450 is not 5b
453 gs for instance

Used one of the most common classes (warrior)

Tri ultimate vangertz 148m
Tri ultimate merc sword 298
Tri Liverto Longsword 295
Duo MOS 85m
Duo MOS 85m
duo witch 106m
duo witch 106m
duo tree 275m
Schulz neck 109m
tri ultimate grunil helm 89m
tri ultimate grunil armor 89m
tri ultimate grunil gloves 89m
tri ultimate grunil shoes 89m
Total 1.9b (i even rounded up from 1.863)
Current market prices for 453 gs and i didn't even go the cheapest route and cheat with red corals.
i could of also cheated with a cheaper class. Like ninja. Where tet offhand is like 300m rofl.
Sources sources. Facts facts. Stick to those.

All prices taken from market at this very moment. That's 3gs over what you mentioned and not even half of the price you said.
Do facts not matter? Seems like it when i see your posts on the forum poison.

Planner link  for gs confirm.

Off to bed i go ciao

For my such lighthearted comment - and the rest of your response, you seem to have gotten a bit defensive ? 
Maybe it's not " your friend, but you " ?

Either way, i doubt he is gaming on his porch, you can type out another paragraph but I will just believe he stays in the house ( or you stay in the house ) and play 24/7....because nobody is committing the amount of time to this game as needed, ...playing on a porch into all hours ( Unless they live in the boonies, in which case, he would not be a neighbor now would he ? 

Anyway... too much time wasted.... When you 70 and look back on your life, are you going to tell your grandchildren you got some super duper leet pixel and a dead game as an accomplishment ?

Wait, your playing a video game 10 + hours a day, you probably will not have any grandchildren...

Posted

For my such lighthearted comment - and the rest of your response, you seem to have gotten a bit defensive ? Maybe it's not " your friend, but you " ?

Either way, i doubt he is gaming on his porch, you can type out another paragraph but I will just believe he stays in the house ( or you stay in the house ) and play 24/7....because nobody is committing the amount of time to this game as needed, ...playing on a porch into all hours ( Unless they live in the boonies, in which case, he would not be a neighbor now would he ? 

Anyway... too much time wasted.... When you 70 and look back on your life, are you going to tell your grandchildren you got some super duper leet pixel and a dead game as an accomplishment ?

Wait, your playing a video game 10 + hours a day, you probably will not have any grandchildren...

Source on my neighbor playing 24 7? defensive? Your opinion, Source that i play 10+ hours every single day?
Source that i don't have children? And they wont have grandchildren? Source that there is a "needed" amount of time for the game?

Defensive? not of myself. Maybe of the new player who asked a simple question,And toxicity resulted,Instead of giving real facts to help the new player the forum rangers have done as they always do,Cite bs facts,Based on no fact pattern or actual game economics or mechanics. Blatant lies , How does that help anyone? Only a few of us have added actual proof and facts,The rest of the thread is just dead noise that means nothing because it is not backed up by popular opinion,fact patterns or hard numbers. Would you like me to make a graph of how much money a lvl 1 can make doing every different thing in the game and supply the exact amount new players can make in a day as well to afford gear? this is getting ridiculous ,Where opinion matters more than fact.

Posted

And depending on who you ask there is some magical formula that adds accuracy and other invisible stats. No matter how you calculate it, one of our points are on the same page. You don't get it in 3 months without RnG horseshoes flying out of your ass, Current soft caps make Tet and Pen vaporware gear. Full Tri is the reachable goal with 2 sets of base accessories. An AP set and a DP set. Gear score is something players made up. It doesn't reflect the ability to do content.

No the standard is Sheet AP and Sheet DP.  Anyone saying anything else doesn't know what they are talking about.

Its very simple and this is how the majority calc gear score.  Non-awakened AP + DP or Awakened + DP.   

Back to the topic.  480+ GS is Pretty much TRI Everything with DUO accessories.... you aren't doing that in a month.  Unless its non-boss gear.

Posted (edited)

1.False statement. i can make a list of any class and it come out as the same example=no where near 5b,also ooh woopidy doo,just throw on a tri mos or tri witch and you are at 450,hell upgrade a necklace,a belt,you don't need a dande,nothing you said made any sense. That you need DANDE to upgrade 3 ap,when literally every other option there is cheaper rofl

2. You do realise ultimate krea dagger tri is the same right? just as an example
http://bddatabase.net/us/item/10331/#18 Ultimate krea dagger
http://bddatabase.net/us/item/10109/#18 Ultimate vangertz,

Many other classes have the same,Both same gs or higher than vangertz,so trust me,class had nothing to do with
Any other lies i need to disprove with facts and sources?

3. How do you know this is even a pvper? Ever thought they are wanting to get gear to get into a specific guild? Is the guild even pvp? or pve for upcoming kami,Making assumptions based off 0 fact pattern.

Op never asked for all BIS boss gear or even pvp gear for that matter,he/she asked for 450 gs cute try tho,everyone has to start somewhere,yeah i guess he should just start off with straight boss gear and avoid all slots being filled with gear.Sounds really logical ,Why ever start with something you have to ditch eventually right? Guys don't start lvl 1 with a lvl 1 wep,Wait in town on a new account,dont level, Just wait for trading to be enabled so you can just buy all BIS gear from someone,Oh wait you don't have money,because you don't have starting ap to farm it..,Interesting. Even then don't worry guys,Just lifeskill for all ur life never play the game,And wait for your BID on BIS gear to go through on market,once it has a year later because of supply and demand,Then you can finally play your character. Don't ever buy a stepping stone gear,Just don't play until you have gear. yeah makes sense.

Guys help why does any of the gear in the game not pen even exist? WHy are you all out there fighting without pen gear? Why start anywhere????? Wait till you have pen BIS b4 pvping right?

for your first statement, a dande isnt 3 ap more, its 10 ap more, at this time of the game you should understand that ap=/= human dmg, dande is easily better than blue awakening.

also the usefulness of krea vs vangertz is stupidly large, considering the acc offhand for most classes is around 17 ap... or even classes running full ap offhands vangertz still has 4 more total apdp, with much more acc and evasion.

as for the 450 gs, 450 with grunil and trash items mean fck all, so why even mention 450 gs? that 450 vs a person with 400 in boss gear will still lose. imo you shouldnt go after apdp, instead see how you can progress while enoying the game, currently nearing 500, (just 1 tet and 1 tri left) and i got here with very very minimal non afk playtime, mostly luck and patience/not being an idiot.

Edited by Valient
1 person likes this

Posted

I've read the whole topic and I like Ninnghizhidda's response the most.

OP didn't even state what he wants to do, maybe he only likes to pve? You don't need boss gear for that :)

But if he would like to pvp, I'm pretty sure he would want to have more than 450 GS and certainly at least lvl 59 if not 60 and this would definitely take more time.

Posted

I'm sorry I didn't meant to make you guys fight each other :(

Just wondering how long does it take to make that Awakening Weapon AP + DP = 450,

since, a lot of people using Awakening weapon as their main after 56...

Posted

I'm sorry I didn't meant to make you guys fight each other :(

Just wondering how long does it take to make that Awakening Weapon AP + DP = 450,

since, a lot of people using Awakening weapon as their main after 56...

tl:dr
Weapons and armor won't determine a 450 GS. Accessories will and the time can vary because it's pure RnG. Either through enchant or sniping from the market.

3 people like this

Posted

As a Beginner,

2 billion silver, and camping the auction house.

Posted

Are you serious ? You mentioned that you play 3h actively per day but your world boss attendance seems like you play 8h daily

Posted

for your first statement, a dande isnt 3 ap more, its 10 ap more, at this time of the game you should understand that ap=/= human dmg, dande is easily better than blue awakening.

also the usefulness of krea vs vangertz is stupidly large, considering the acc offhand for most classes is around 17 ap... or even classes running full ap offhands vangertz still has 4 more total apdp, with much more acc and evasion.

as for the 450 gs, 450 with grunil and trash items mean fck all, so why even mention 450 gs? that 450 vs a person with 400 in boss gear will still lose. imo you shouldnt go after apdp, instead see how you can progress while enoying the game, currently nearing 500, (just 1 tet and 1 tri left) and i got here with very very minimal non afk playtime, mostly luck and patience/not being an idiot.

First of all someone else said you need dande for the extra 3 ap,I was saying you don't. Please read first.

450 grunil may mean trash all to me and you but it means everything to a new player.I simply answered the question,he did not ask for PVP gear,He asked how long it takes to get 450gs. I gave him a reasonable build without cheating using red coral items which i easily could have,Or even ancient weapon core bs.

Do tell how answering the Op's question in the context he asks is not the correct way to respond to a question?
Yeah so why even mention 450gs as you said.. I dono because the OP said "EXACTLY" 450gs

I could keep arguing but it's doing no one any good. Talking to a wall that doesn't even read the OP's post is like talking to a person
who stares at the sun and says,Wheres the light?

I will welcome you to the 500+ club when you reach it. Until then my friend.

Posted

I also grind and do bosses when I can actively play. So far I've gotten 2 dandes, 4 bhegs, 2 kzarkas (1 from auras), 4 nouvers. I also go to Red Nose and Mudster as often as possible due to high amount of Livertos and Awakening boxes.

Are you serious ? You mentioned that you play 3h actively per day but your world boss attendance seems like you play 8h daily

exactly what i was gonna say as well, no matter how much luck he has at boss loot he says he got 100+ kzarka auras already. Kzarka has 8h+ respawntimer, if he plays since 4 months, thats an absolute maximum of 360 spawns he could have attended, assuming the first 1-2 months he would have been too low lvl and/or too low geared to even get any loot during primetimes, and assuming you get 1 aura per kill loot on average, IF you get any loot at all (which even with his ap, at primetimes, isnt guaranteed) he would have had to attend almost every single kzarka spawn in his whole playtime.

Either his whole statement is bs and this is simply an alt or his "play only 0-3 hours per day actively" is bs.

and if we look at the screenshot. 113 days playtime, with ~4-6 hours downtime for maintenance every week, not even counting in occasional dc's over night. thats a near 100% online- uptime and would probably require him to almost instantly log back in after downtime and constantly rechecking if he wasn't dc'd, which doesnt check out with the 0-3 hours active play per day either.

Posted

First of all someone else said you need dande for the extra 3 ap,I was saying you don't. Please read first.
450 grunil may mean trash all to me and you but it means everything to a new player.I simply answered the question,he did not ask for PVP gear,He asked how long it takes to get 450gs. I gave him a reasonable build without cheating using red coral items which i easily could have,Or even ancient weapon core bs.

Do tell how answering the Op's question in the context he asks is not the correct way to respond to a question?
Yeah so why even mention 450gs as you said.. I dono because the OP said "EXACTLY" 450gs

I could keep arguing but it's doing no one any good. Talking to a wall that doesn't even read the OP's post is like talking to a person

i wasnt saying the 450gs towards you, it was directed towards the others, gs isnt something you should aim for, its something that comes from playing. ps i will keep saying it 450 is nothing, not even 500gs, you will need boss gear to even consider 450-500 good.

Posted

i wasnt saying the 450gs towards you, it was directed towards the others, gs isnt something you should aim for, its something that comes from playing. ps i will keep saying it 450 is nothing, not even 500gs, you will need boss gear to even consider 450-500 good.

Depends which you speak tbh,heb not really,rednose absolutely not,giath nope,muskans absolutely yes aswell as bhegs but again,context of the ops question tbh. he needs gear first to farm for the lovely tidal wave of emotion that is meme frag farming for his boss gear enchants which will be far out of his/her reach for a very long time.
but i get where your coming from.

1 person likes this

Posted

exactly what i was gonna say as well, no matter how much luck he has at boss loot he says he got 100+ kzarka auras already. Kzarka has 8h+ respawntimer, if he plays since 4 months, thats an absolute maximum of 360 spawns he could have attended, assuming the first 1-2 months he would have been too low lvl and/or too low geared to even get any loot during primetimes, and assuming you get 1 aura per kill loot on average, IF you get any loot at all (which even with his ap, at primetimes, isnt guaranteed) he would have had to attend almost every single kzarka spawn in his whole playtime.

Either his whole statement is bs and this is simply an alt or his "play only 0-3 hours per day actively" is bs.

and if we look at the screenshot. 113 days playtime, with ~4-6 hours downtime for maintenance every week, not even counting in occasional dc's over night. thats a near 100% online- uptime and would probably require him to almost instantly log back in after downtime and constantly rechecking if he wasn't dc'd, which doesnt check out with the 0-3 hours active play per day either.

There are definitely some days I do play 8 hours+, but my playtime varies a lot. I do try to keep my character in game as much as possible and I can remote into my compute from my work PC or my phone to keep my workers fed and make sure I don't run out of processing/cooking/alchemy materials. I just managed to get my 100 auras over the past weekend. I also usually kill 2 kzarkas per spawn since I start in Velia 4. I got to 56 in 3 days when I first started this game since I had some help from friends that have been playing awhile. And at my ap, loot is pretty much almost guaranteed at any hour. I don't remember the last time I haven't gotten any loot. My active playtime statement could have been a bit misleading. I meant that as the time I spend playing without remoting in managing my workers.

Posted

As it was me who replied: Yes, you want dande at that point if you can get it, not to get exactly 3 ap, but because when you're around that gear, it's starting to become a cost effective upgrade. All my comments were from that perspective: You should always aim for the most cost effective upgrade when gearing up, as in lowest amount of silver per gear increase (either by getting more ap or acc, depending on class and other gear). Is bheg's gloves for say a ranger or sorc the most cost effective gear upgrade to get exactly 450 artificial gear points? Hell no. Is it one of the best upgrades per silver spent for that character to become a better character? At a point, yes.

But I guess this all boils down to what you think of when someone says they want 450gs+ for whatever. Personally, I think it means that character is at a level where it would start becoming useful in non-pleb pvp, since why else even speak about a 450gs limit? For pve you can kill most things this game throws at you after 2-3 weeks of playing, it's just a matter of efficiency.

Posted

As it was me who replied: Yes, you want dande at that point if you can get it, not to get exactly 3 ap, but because when you're around that gear, it's starting to become a cost effective upgrade. All my comments were from that perspective: You should always aim for the most cost effective upgrade when gearing up, as in lowest amount of silver per gear increase (either by getting more ap or acc, depending on class and other gear). Is bheg's gloves for say a ranger or sorc the most cost effective gear upgrade to get exactly 450 artificial gear points? Hell no. Is it one of the best upgrades per silver spent for that character to become a better character? At a point, yes.

But I guess this all boils down to what you think of when someone says they want 450gs+ for whatever. Personally, I think it means that character is at a level where it would start becoming useful in non-pleb pvp, since why else even speak about a 450gs limit? For pve you can kill most things this game throws at you after 2-3 weeks of playing, it's just a matter of efficiency.

That is not the only assumption to draw,The main assumption people get from watching videos,random channel chat,reddit,on here that i have seen is that 450gs is what the pvp average is,im "assuming" people want to hit the baseline to be able to "try" to atleast pvp and to get ready for the 500gs soft req for the new expansion of Kamis.Aswell 450 gs is around the point where you most effectively farm without pots being necessary,barring some classes ofcourse. Again none of this conjecture matters. As to the question OP posted was How long it takes to get to 450 gs,which is not what people are replying with. Why argue a point that technically has nothing to do with the OP's question,it is just adding a layer of bias that had nothing to do with the question itself.